Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him (61225 Views)

Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by KushLyon(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Where are those people that were happy on Sunday morning that bbnaija is ending and we can all hear word? Shey I tell una say this thing go continue outside biggie's house grin

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Celebsnews2: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Nice one.

Meanwhile, See the moment Laycon's Mum shed tears at her son's surprise party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhelUwB1akk
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Dayoebe(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
I forward this news to my HOD. Now he said I can graduate in 200l.

Thanks to you OP

MightyHand:
I don't jxt know why I HATE every talks about BBNija... I prefer to watch jimjams that BBnija....

My brother, I prefer to watch my tv in dark mode than watching BBN
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by princejenks(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2020
if this is the best they have in their collection,they need to do better
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by EzzyCarter: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Denique:

Ma pami nau shocked

Adenike mi ...Sho wa pa? cheesy
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by penocrat1(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Dammmn nigggar
Lots of blessings
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by CzarChris(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
This looks like the kinda stuff inmates wear in prison.

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Denique(f): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Adenike mi ...Sho wa pa? cheesy

We've been on this like forever! How you know it's "Ade..." and not "Omo... or Olu..." makes it certain I know you or at least, someone told you because, I doubt you know me undecided angry

Just give a clue to put this to rest nah angry undecided

Wetin be your own sef? angry
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by EzzyCarter: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Denique:

We've been on this like forever! How you know it's "Ade..." and not "Omo... or Olu..." makes it certain I know you or at least, someone told you because, I doubt you know me undecided angry

Just give a clue to put this to rest nah angry undecided

Wetin be your own sef? angry

Mo ya look away cheesy cheesy cheesy . Keep guessing cool. Here's a clue sha, I was that guy who.......
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
and I promised Laycon 61million and he refused to send his account details yet.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Iceberg3: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Haba...aso elewon leleyi o.....martincorridon mental will understand as an esteemed member. grin

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Denique(f): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Mo ya look away cheesy cheesy cheesy . Keep guessing cool. Here's a clue sha, I was that guy who.......

Ere lo ma pe until I change it for you undecided

Oya, tell me angry
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by EzzyCarter: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Denique:

Ere lo ma pe until I change it for you undecided

Oya, tell me angry

Abeg let's change it. I was just about to say the same thing. cheesy tongue
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Denique(f): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Abeg let's change it. I was just about to say the same thing. cheesy tongue

Let everybody be avoiding everybody until they are ready to tell o

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Moschinochimma: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
I SHOWED this to a Driver from BADAGRY to IYANA OBA and he was like .. CONDUCTOR NO COLLECT MONEY O..

2 Likes

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by EzzyCarter: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Denique:

Let everybody be avoiding everybody until they are ready to tell o

Done deal grin

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by teacherbim(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
princejenks:
if this is the best they have in their collection,they need to do better

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by yusufu16: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
internationalman:
This Laycon of a guy has likable personality.

The first time i accidentally glanced at BBN I told my girl he's who i'd like to win the money. I didn't even know he was the trending Laycon on every platform.

Hard work without grace is zero

Honestly he has a likeable personality. People just love him unconditionally
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't like the green and white outfit. Looks feminine on him.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
He should be wearing thick clothes like jackets, this would add to his body mass.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oh my gosh, the red shirt with yellow stripes and red trousers is even worse. Abeg he needs to reject their offer. Let them give it to the orphanage if they so badly want to give.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congrat to him
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
femi4:
This one come be like my pyjamas back then

The outfit sucks inside out.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
They killed this wear. Laycon looking dab as ever.

Dab ko, dabini ni. Lol..
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Le2money(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN2NUkd64fA

BBNaija: Lekucci Global Prepares Over 50 Ready Made Wears For Laycon

Lekucci Global is the latest plug in the fashion industry for latest wears that are fashionable and are of high quality. During the just concluded BBNaija Season 5 Lockdown Edition, they promised the fans that Laycon will be styled by them after the show for a good solid year.

https://www.facebook.com/341691862932056/posts/1070936750007560/
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by craves(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Success has many friends
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by lastchild: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
even though this bbnaija is not moral to the viewers, but truth be told, this show is a door opener
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Naijaarchive(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Looks like hostel uniform...
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Temptee101(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

My company's Gateman showed this news to our boss, he was made the new CEO cheesycheesy
grin
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by dstar01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nice one Laycon...enjoy the limelight Bro.

7 Amazing reasons to start your own business in 2020:

Starting a business of your own can open a world of opportunities and options. A close look at successful entrepreneurs indicates that the majority of them run their own business which brings in a residual income stream. Below are some of the reasons why you need to start your own business this year:
Imagine how it would feel to get up at your own sweet time and not hurry to office in the regular chaos of snarling traffic. And then, to begin the day as though you are fresh from home and nothing has happened. You are your boss, and you determine when to resume and when to close.
Extra Income has not hurt anyone up to now, and it should not be hurting you either. If you are willing to do that extra bit of work or travel that extra mile for your boss, I am sure you will be more than willing to do so for yourself, especially if you feel that it would improve the quality of life of you and your family.
Multiple streams of Income does not come for free. It involves hard work! It is not hard work when you are doing what you are passionate about. The benefits of creating multiple income streams far outweigh the risk and stress involved.
I consider it foolish working hard daily, only to be paid peanuts as salary every month. Just check the following benefits accruing to every business owner:

1.Confidence and Fulfillment:
Having your own business makes you more of a complete person who can proudly say that he/ she is an entrepreneur who has achieved something.

2. Limitations of earning do not exist:
You can earn as much as you want by just putting more effort and the risk of financial failure is ultimately eliminated

3. Work at your own pace:

The monotony of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm is eliminated. You have the advantage of being your timekeeper. Flexibility enables the average entrepreneur to perform at the optimum.

4. Job security and fear of unemployment becomes history:

The fear of been sacked ranks as the number one phobia among employees. This fear can become a major obstacle to achieving the goal of having your own business.

5. Flexibility to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it:

Working for others can reduce you to a human-robot because your suggestions may sometimes be discarded at the expense of management policy and decisions.

6. You retire when you feel like not when you become old and weak:

I once had a boss who after retiring from service became too weak to do anything meaningful. This was someone who had put in 35 years of meritorious service to the company and here he was living in a company apartment. He did not have a home of his own, and to make matter worse, he did not have a business of his own. That was the day I decided to opt for a business of my own and end the rat race of paid employment.

7. You will be your boss with no one looking over your shoulder:

The joy and freedom to take the crucial decision that will ultimately shape your business can be exciting and at the same time challenging. It is, however, a motivational factor as an entrepreneur.

Success is very much achievable to everybody. Believe that and you have taken the first step on your way to starting your own business in 2020.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Moneywirer: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Auladimeji:
I'll show conductor tomorrow, maybe dem go allow me board free danfo tomorrow

The post is amazing that I showed it to my father in law and he instantly gave me his other 2 daughters to marry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86 / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.