Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami (11299 Views)

Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ / 7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by Hedonisco: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
ZooOga:
Salami and his buddy Malami are both FOS. Next month will be five months since the cooked up allegations against Chairman Magu dropped and there has been zero progress. angry

God go punish you and your barely literate buffoon called Magu. Get used to the fact that he is gone for good. Hopefully he will be jailed.
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by jerryjuche: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hello
Am Jstore an Online Shopping Store �️

You can visit our website to get affordable and the best quality of goods��

You can check out our store - https://5e9a5ff05a395.site123.me/

WhatsApp - https:///2347042888372?text=Hello%20*Jstore*%20
or
send us an email at Jstore.desk@gmail.com for more information...

If you own a store or you want your products to be advertised on our website for free, click this link- https:///2347042888372?text=Hello%20Jstore%20i%20want%20to%20display%20my%20products%20and%20goods%20on%20your%20site�

Jstore
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by TONIOI: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Super story
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by dionma: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Why is Salami conducting a secret trial if he is so proud
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by sunnykay92(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
You don't need to regret
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by Earnonline7: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
OH
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
justice kastina-alu the then CJN really dealt with justice ayo salami ........they had a long battle

which led to the unholy elevation of a sitting president of the Court of Appeal (salami) to the supreme Court...he refused to be promoted and retired voluntarily
Re: Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami by ZooOga: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hedonisco:

God go punish you and your barely literate buffoon called Magu. Get used to the fact that he is gone for good. Hopefully he will be jailed.

God punish the guy looking at u in the mirror!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Oyebamiji Sponsors Building Of CAN Secretariat In Osun Despite Been Muslim / 2023: Why Political Leaders Are Rallying Behind Anyim Pius / Senate Confirms The Nomination Of 19 Resident Electoral Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.