Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala (460 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
I am a personal food shopper.
I run market errands
My business is to shop and deliver fresh food items at the best price to your doorstep in Abuja.

Send your food shop list

WhatsApp link on SIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 4:32am On Sep 30, 2020
I promise to shop the best food items from the market, I always deliver on my promise
Send your shopping list to me and get food items delivered in less than 2 hours

Same day order, same day delivery.

No delay, no story.

Today's price of Derica Tomatoes

⚫Bin Basket. #1300

⚫Paint Rubber: #800

⚫Smaller portions: #500

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Fresh Eggs Straight from poultry farm

Per crate: #850

I shop fresh food for you at the best price in the market and delivery direct to your doorstep.
Send me on market errands and I will go for you.

N.b: Service charge/Delivery fee applies but food items are cheaper than what you can get from your local market.

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Ginger is a game changer in culinary flavors with multipurpose use.

Yes Include fresh ginger in your shopping list, no item is small.

Today's Ginger Price

Bin basket: #1000

Paint Rubber: #600

Portion: #200

Smaller portion: #100

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Wouldn't it be super convenient and blissful to wake up to the knock of a delivery man carrying bags of every single food items and groceries in your shopping list on a Saturday morning.

This is the kind of feeling you get when I do your shopping for you.

You get the best and freshest food items from the market at the best price.

⚫No rain

⚫No sun

⚫No waste of time

⚫No stress

⚫No waste of fuel driving to the market

⚫No load dragging at the market

⚫No crowds

⚫No price haggling

⚫No barrow pushers pushing you out of the way.

⚫No dirty mud road to spoil your pedicures

ishopfoodng offers you:

⚫Convenience

⚫Fresh Food

⚫Best Price

Same day order!

Same day delivery!

Orders concluded after 5 p.m, gets delivered the next morning.

How to get the Best ishopfoodng Experience:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚫Send your shopping list to this WhatsApp link
https:///message/DHJF6UA5TRW6G1 specifying details and quantity of each items

Here is a template of how to craft a detailed shoplist for easy costing and successful shopping.

⚪ 5 kg Mama Gold Rice

⚪3 Mudus of Honey Beans

⚪2 Paint Rubers of Derica Tomatoes

⚪1/4 Paint Ruber of Fresh Atarodo Pepper

⚪2kg Fresh Chicken

⚪500ml Power Oil

⚪Small Portion of Fresh Ginger

⚪Small Portion of Fresh Garlic

⚪Small Portion of Fresh Tumeric

⚪1 Packet of Know Chicken Seasoning

⚪1 Roll Gino Curry

⚪Half Bin Basket Onions

⚪5 Pieces Medium size Smoked Panla Fish

⚪Medium Size Stockfish Ears

⚪3 Bunch of Water Leaf

⚪1 Big Bunch of Ugu Leaf

⚪1/2 Mudu Crayfish

⚪1 Cup Ogbono

⚫Costing of total food items, service charge and delivery fee is sent to you.

⚫Payment is then made to the designated account.
An order request is concluded only after payment has been made. Payment validates order.

⚫After the above steps is completed, address and a reachable number is sent to me to process delivery.

⚫After payment has been made with the correct address details sent. Expect your food items in less than 2 hours delivered at the specified address.

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 4:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy Independence!

Happy New Month!

Monthly food shopping?
I got you covered!

Fresh food at the best price delivered to your doorstep.

Give ishopfood.ng a trial this month and enjoy
⚪CONVENIENCE
⚪FRESH FOOD
⚪BEST PRICE

Send your shopping order now to:

WhatsApp link on SIG

Call 07061831557

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Fresh Okro you can grate and cut easily.
No wastage on this okro.

Send your shopping list

My business Is to do your food shopping

WhatsApp link on SIG

Re: Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala by Foodshoppers(f): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Fresh Habanero Pepper

Bin Basket: #500

Paint Rubber: #300

Portion: #100

Bulk food purchase, monthly food shopping
I am your best plug to get fresh foods delivered to your doorstep at the best price.

Send your food shop list for costing via

WhatsApp link on Bio

Fresh Food~Best Prices ~ Convenience

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of The Ugliest Boy In The World Shares Her Story / Court Dissolves 15-month-old Marriage Over Wife’s Poor Cooking / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness(pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.