Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son (1143 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by correctkidabc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Popular Actress and Billionaire wife of Ned nwoko gushes over her son munir as he clock over 3 months.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/i-cant-wait-for-him-to-call-me-mama-regina-daniels-gushes-over-her-son-as-he-clocks-3-monthsphotos/

Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by luv2rolly(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lucky you, that's a Cute Boy! Hope you won't get mad when Cossi Ejiofor comes to marry him? What goes around comes around o!
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by solmus: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cute baby
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by tillaman(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
That is one of the beauty of motherhood
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by WoundedLamb: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
luv2rolly:
Lucky you, that's a Cute Boy! Hope you won't get mad when Cossi Ejiofor comes to marry him? What goes around comes around o!

Nawa o... some of you can drag someone till eternity.
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by xreal: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cute baby.
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by agbarisocket: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
FLAT head people has the best criminal behavior in the world.go to ikoyi prison and see them like flies.what of malysia prison.uk prison.they have used their stupid acts to ruined chances of other meaningful Nigeria in a disaporal.they will always come to LAGOS in a large numbers.without going back to their red portor land...why the mumu NNAMDI GANU ran to exile like Agbari OJUKWU did.when BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE kill flat head like chicken... thanks
( Modify) (
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by agbarisocket: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
agbarisocket:
FLAT head people has the best criminal behavior in the world.go to ikoyi prison and see them like flies.what of malysia prison.uk prison.they have used their stupid acts to ruined chances of other meaningful Nigeria in a disaporal.they will always come to LAGOS in a large numbers.without going back to their red portor land...why the mumu NNAMDI GANU ran to exile like Agbari OJUKWU did.when BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE kill flat head like chicken... thanks
( Modify) (
to hell with flat head
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by Wednesdayy: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Cute baby
[/s]
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
So cute,see what I'm looking for
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by Karemarealty288(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2020
The baby will naturally call Ned grandpa..no doubt.
Re: 'I Can't Wait For Him To Call Me Mama' - Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son by vanida6: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The baby will naturally call Ned grandpa..no doubt.
hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Wants To Baptize His Son Zion / Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together / Nollywood Actress Goes Pantless In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.