Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together (1142 Views)

Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) / Jade Pollock, Wizkid's Baby Mama's Cleavage-Baring Photos Got Fans Talking / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Sophiecute: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3aeopbIZ_c

It seems all is good in wizbaby land as the baby Mama settle their dispute and allowed their kids to have the cutest siblings time.

Watch the video for more

Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Bee2020(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Good for them....

Problem tiwon niyen

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Sophiecute: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Bee2020:
Good for them....

Problem tiwon niyen
Abi o

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Wayne477: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Everyone wants to increase the PR of its blog by increasing the comment on it. You can check british service help to manage their quality task easily. This can be easily done through this blog. They are sharing the tips and ideas with the help of which we will be able to perform this task. To enhance your reviews and comments as soon as possible.
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Queenslander(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2021
That's nice!!
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Finestgal: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Queenslander:
That's nice!!
They are now behaving mature

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Finestgal: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Nice one
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Iceyjayz: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Finestgal:
They are now behaving mature
Who
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Finestgal: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Who
The baby Mamas
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Finestgal: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
That's why I like davido, he love his kids equally, you won't hear about any beef from the baby mamas.
Wizkid is just behaving like a kid
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by esomchi98820: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
It seems all is good in wizbaby land as the baby Mama settle their dispute and allowed their kids to have the cutest siblings time.Watch the video for more
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by englishmart(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
they should not settle na. What's my business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by Sophiecute: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Finestgal:
That's why I like davido, he love his kids equally, you won't hear about any beef from the baby mamas.
Exactly my thoughts
Wizkid is just creating the issue between his baby Mamas
Re: Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together by KingTom(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Finestgal:
How does what you typed relate to this post? Damn comprehension is hard.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Brought His Kid On Stage,introduced Him To Fans / Heartbreaking Moment Nkechi Blessing Slumped At Her Mother's Funeral (VIDEO) / Rihanna Is Pregnant With A$AP Rocky’s Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.