Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Zee World And Starlife Fan Fiction(ff). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World And Starlife Fan Fiction(ff). (570 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zee World And Starlife Fan Fiction(ff). by Henry826(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zee world and starlife fan fiction is where i write zee world and star life series in my own idea so follow and enjoy.
Re: Zee World And Starlife Fan Fiction(ff). by Henry826(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
My first two fan fiction is >gangaa and >kulfi the singing star My first two fan fiction is >gangaa and >kulfi the singing star.
Re: Zee World And Starlife Fan Fiction(ff). by Henry826(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
:DSeason 2[center]
episode

Re: Zee World And Starlife Fan Fiction(ff). by Henry826(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kulfi the singing star
season 1
kulfi is living with her father sikandar,amyra kulfi's step sister and loveleen amyra's mother and also sikandar second wife.
in this story nimrat was pushed in the jungle by unknown person and she was no where to be found.
kulfi sitting in the balcony singing and crying.
sikandar comes.
sikandar:hey kulfi why are u crying.
kulfi:i miss my mother.
sikandar:i miss her too,i wish i caught That person that push nimrat that day.[kulfi with nimrat photo]
kulfi:mother i miss u,pls come back.[amyra comes in]
amyra:kulfi why are u crying.
kulfi:i miss my mother.
amyra:stop crying kulfi[amrya says as she clear her tears]
amyra:stop or i will start crying.
kulfi:i have stop[kulfi can't hold back her tears she starts crying again]
amyra:stop u are a stronge girl and this tears don't suit u.
[kulfi weeps her tears]
amyra:come i have to show u something,let's go.[she grab's her hand and the left]
hi guys hope u enjoyed it pls like.sorry for any mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix App.. No Login Required. (4k, 1080p Streaming) For Just #1 / Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! / Bbnaija 7: Full Video Of Groovy And Beauty Fight Over Chomzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.