Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! (570 Views)

Has Laycon Broken The Jinx Of Bbnaija Artists Not "Blowing" With His New Album? / Can There Ever Be A Tv Series As Good As Game Of Thrones? / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! by amechispeaks(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
Hello,

Are you a producer who makes TV shows, movies, comedy skits, or general YouTube videos?

Do you want your productions to stand out from the rest?

Do you know that a good story and script is the main differentiating factor between a good and bad show?

Do you need of a talented writer to create these awesome scripts and stories?

If your answer is yes, then I am the perfect writer for you!

I have one of the most creative minds in Nigeria, and I can write the kind of stories that will set your films and shows apart from the rest!

As far as creativity is concerned, I believe there are no holds barred, which is why I let my imagination run loose, in a bid to create stories that will leave an everlasting impact on the audience.

I can write stories in any genre, including romance, thriller, action, drama, comedy, horror, crime, and sci-fi. I am a team-player too, which is why I don't mind working alongside others!

You can reach me via phonecall or WhatsApp on 08033422206.

Looking forward to working with you and creating a classic!
Re: Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! by amechispeaks(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! by KaLuCh: 8:18pm On May 25, 2022
Give a taste of what you can do and people will definitely call you. Else you're wasting your time. Nobody needs to read what you can do, show it here. Stop writing long, boring essay on your capability when you can easily just share something someone would see and want you at all costs.

I no know who dey teach una all these empty marketing copywrites
Re: Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! by amechispeaks(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2022
KaLuCh:
Give a taste of what you can do and people will definitely call you. Else you're wasting your time. Nobody needs to read what you can do, show it here. Stop writing long, boring essay on your capability when you can easily just share something someone would see and want you at all costs.

I no know who dey teach una all these empty marketing copywrites

The "empty copywrites" have worked well for me. Do you have anything else to say?
Re: Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! by Lazyreporta(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2022
amechispeaks:
Hello,

Are you a producer who makes TV shows, movies, comedy skits, or general YouTube videos?

Do you want your productions to stand out from the rest?

Do you know that a good story and script is the main differentiating factor between a good and bad show?

Do you need of a talented writer to create these awesome scripts and stories?

If your answer is yes, then I am the perfect writer for you!

I have one of the most creative minds in Nigeria, and I can write the kind of stories that will set your films and shows apart from the rest!

As far as creativity is concerned, I believe there are no holds barred, which is why I let my imagination run loose, in a bid to create stories that will leave an everlasting impact on the audience.

I can write stories in any genre, including romance, thriller, action, drama, comedy, horror, crime, and sci-fi. I am a team-player too, which is why I don't mind working alongside others!

You can reach me via phonecall or WhatsApp on 08033422206.

Looking forward to working with you and creating a classic!

Can I see sample of your work?
Solex_mama@yahoo.com
Re: Are You A TV Producer? I Can Write Mind-blowing Scripts And Stories For You! by amechispeaks(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips / Blood Vessel (2023) Nollywood Netflix Thriller Review / Let Give It To Them, New Things From New Act: Upcoming Doing Good. It's Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.