Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

“in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing (188 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing by megalife: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
“In your darkest hour, give thanks, for in due time, the morning will come. And it will come with a ray of sunshine.”

Join us for prayers on YouTube. God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvZ1d9eS7U
Re: “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing by Balablue64: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Which God? you mean fictional Jesus

1 Like

Re: “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing by megalife: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Balablue64:

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his own love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more!

I used to think like you until I encountered him personally, like Saul of Damascus
Re: “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing by FRANCISTOWN: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Balablue64:
Nice one my man.

The kinds of things and the kinds of people I see on NL these days give me immense joy.

The revolution has already begun, the vision is on flight. Get on board now or keep loitering around until after 50 years you'd realise there was never a god.🤣🤣🤣.

Atheists' Republic.
Re: “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing by Dtruthspeaker: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Nice one my man.

The kinds of things and the kinds of people I see on NL these days give me immense joy.

The revolution has already begun, the vision is on flight. Get on board now or keep loitering around until after 50 years you'd realise there was never a god.🤣🤣🤣.

Atheists' Republic.

And in under 5 years, 90% of you atheists will be shoveling sand as rice as you die of starvation
Re: “in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Balablue64:

That is how your living, school, wofk and food shall be fictional till you die poor and miserable only to become hellfire's permanent resident.

(1) (Reply)

The Plain, Simple And Eternal Truth and Message.. / Religion And It's Decrease In Relevance In 21st Century / Pls, Any Info About Yahweh Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.