Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) (53471 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by mattmogan88: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
I hope he had a warrant. grin

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biko, mu issue is not the deity nor the guy arresting the deity, but what is that deity doing in a Catholic church abi na cathedral/museum?
It sounds somehow to me o
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Bbbwings: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Epstein:
The African mind.............still so primitive!
if we check now. you pray to some big daddy in the sky angry
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ishilove:
We do not war against flesh and blood... After this so called arrest, he better go and soak himself with the blood of Jesus before 'they' treat his fvck up.
Treat which fvck up.
Wetin gods one do am b4 wey Dem no fit do am now wey him arrest them like common criminal.
Police go soon release their mugshot.
The gods are finished.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Kay25(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Livegamesonly:
Arresting a deity...omo this man get liver o
well my advise is he should start sleeping in all this celestial churches.. no go redeem or winners o...I mean conk cele or cherubim..if u know you know
nonsense no be the same God
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by mployer(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Biko, mu issue is not the deity nor the guy arresting the deity, but what is that deity doing in a Catholic church abi na cathedral/museum?
It sounds somehow to me o

The church has a museum where they keep those deities when the owners repent from worshipping them. So apparently the guy brought it to be kept in church museum but the security personnel called the police instead.

3 Likes

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by nkwachii(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
agbarisocket:
FLAT head people has the best criminal behavior in the world.go to ikoyi prison and see them like flies.what of malysia prison.uk prison.they have used their stupid acts to ruined chances of other meaningful Nigeria in a disaporal.they will always come to LAGOS in a large numbers.without going back to their red portor land...why the mumu NNAMDI GANU ran to exile like Agbari OJUKWU did.when BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE kill flat head like chicken... thanks
[/s]
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Are you not too old for this nonsense??

Don't worry I just reported his account
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Benitoh: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Disgruntled pigs and their ways ...
look at what poverty has turned you into
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Emperor4tune(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
at times physical moral is not just enough until when u back it up with spiritual ruggedity then you become a god to the gods,as for the man i hope his ground is balance,i dont want to hear a different headline that the man who arrested a diety was later struck dead..wish him luck
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by prophetfire: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
agbarisocket:
FLAT head people has the best criminal behavior in the world.go to ikoyi prison and see them like flies.what of malysia prison.uk prison.they have used their stupid acts to ruined chances of other meaningful Nigeria in a disaporal.they will always come to LAGOS in a large numbers.without going back to their red portor land...why the mumu NNAMDI GANU ran to exile like Agbari OJUKWU did.when BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE kill flat head like chicken... thanks
. Olodo.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by juman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
He's a madman.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
mployer:

The church has a museum where they keep those deities when the owners repent from worshipping them. So apparently the guy brought it to be kept in church museum but the security personnel called the police instead.
Ok. Good. But it seems the dude go steal am for church so e go destroy am.
Wonders no fit end for dis world
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by mployer(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Ok. Good. But it seems the dude go steal am for church so e go destroy am.
Wonders no fit end for dis world

He brought it to church. Read again.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by MJluv(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
wengerboy:
Righteousness89....please come and attend to this matter.

God bless you.
Honestly I've been scrolling, searching for his comment...
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Theoarhics: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
That is his problem
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Amisky2019: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
sotall:
K

funny oo
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by DaBillionnaire: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Livegamesonly:
well my advise is he should start sleeping in all this celestial churches.. no go redeem or winners o...I mean conk cele or cherubim..if u know you know

Savage !! grin
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Amisky2019: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
sotall:
K

funny oo
sotall:
K

funny oo
sotall:
K

funny oo
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by chukwuibuipob: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Livegamesonly:
undecided undecided Wetin CCC/C$S Do u?
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
peterantai:

Disgrace indeed.

Ignorance is really a disease. Is the deity not a spirit. How did he even think that he will solve spiritual battles with physical powers.
Ignorance can make people do stupid things. He went to seize the wooden effigy without binding the controlling spirit. It will end in tears.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Otuchi: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
agbarisocket:
Cc: Seun, Myndd44, Lalasticlala, Missyb3, Fynestboy, Oma4T, Dominique, Ishilove, Pocohantas;

Rule 2
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
grin grin
Abeg e remain one deity for aso rock .. epp us capture it too grin
Funny guy,you want make army and dss submerge him in bullets abi.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
updatechange:
Brave and strong man courageous enough to fight a deity...
3 gbosa for you!!!
But meanwhile my hand no dey incase they Come visiting at odd hours grin
�Joker!Yet,you hailed him.Abeg na you go do the deliverance for him.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by manunitedbabes: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
inumidun2010:
This Guy get mind oo oooo... Imagine if he was a GENUINE PASTOR.... Devil for hear am

Walai
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
agbarisocket:
Chai!Kill this tribalistic bullshit,it is getting stale.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
It's been a while bro.. How have you been?
I'm good bro, just that change don kari me go next levul cry

How far you nah?
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
After capturing the deity of Iyamo by Obaseki other deities are now in trouble. That thing resembles Oshiomole.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ishilove:
We do not war against flesh and blood... After this so called arrest, he better go and soak himself with the blood of Jesus before 'they' treat his fvck up.

It is even late sef. He has started running mad. It is already ending in tears.
Blood of jesus no fit stop this , he use hi s hand to look for trouble , no be jeje the thing sit down .. grin
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by relicng: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
I know that Deity... this man get mind shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant / Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.