Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) (53478 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Farki: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2020
agbarisocket:
shit

The guys English is in need of wheel alignment.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by anonimi: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2020
cardoctor:
No need carrying this crap around. Just pourr petrol over it and burn it to ashes

The way that the Indians, Chinese, Japanese etc burn their own deities to ashes in favour of the oyinbos?

anonimi:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QpI2E-sOepY/UGWdfEreeXI/AAAAAAAADKM/rghtpoXDA-A/s320/tumblr_m3tljyDCmX1qfvy6ho1_500.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by anonimi: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Anyiamaka: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Biko, mu issue is not the deity nor the guy arresting the deity, but what is that deity doing in a Catholic church abi na cathedral/museum?
It sounds somehow to me o

The cathedral we learnt has a museum where they keep deities after exorcism. The museum is big with all sorts of deities. Further learnt is that the collection first started with a charismatic priest Fr Okunerere and over time the church built a museum in that regards
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by gees101(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2020
righteousness 89 come see oh
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Samsondgr8t(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Hmm...nawa o

But why they no de burn the deities when they carry am? Why keep the deity safe inside a museum ?

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Anyiamaka:

The cathedral we learnt has a museum where they keep deities after exorcism. The museum is big with all sorts of deities. Further learnt is that the collection first started with a charismatic priest Fr Okunerere and over time the church built a museum in that regards
Yea, thanks for the explanation.
Someone also said same above

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Dmes(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Grupo:

He failed Leah Sharibu.
NO HE DIDN'T.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Grupo(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Dmes:

NO HE DIDN'T.

Okay. Where's Leah Sharibu?
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by danuzochukwu: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2020
agbarisocket:
shit
God bless you
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Audaite: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
The defeater of the gods, Conqueror of the Deity...Deserves to be serve two fat stout of mortuary standard and one Nkwobi...plus a blokotor! shocked shocked...Be prepared for the Anger of the gods grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Tochj(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Grupo:

He failed Leah Sharibu.
God own our lives
Better die in Christ Jesus than to live outside him.
He didn't fail Leah.
You think life ends here.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by nzebig: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
I know the guy the has mental illness some years ago.. He was rich even married to a foreign Woman..
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
grin grin grin grin

Me sef dey next level now o! cheesy I have received so many mentions from people in your camp in the time past even though I was not active here on nairaland. I am on currently on a short break, so I will be here for some time to annoy many of them.

Abeg no tell me say you no enjoy this administration pass Jonah own o

Abeg if u wan look for people's wahala in this next levul try buy better helmet and body shield oh, you still dey very very important to us abeg oh.

Abeg no tell me say you no enjoy this administration pass Jonah own o

*stares at you devilishly*
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by midolian(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Abeg if u wan look for people's wahala in this next levul try buy better helmet and body shield oh, you still dey very very important to us abeg oh.

*stares at you devilishly*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by NELLY1990: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
May God have mercy on you.

Grupo:

He failed Leah Sharibu.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by Grupo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
NELLY1990:
May God have mercy on you.

In Jesus name, amen.
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope life is treating you good BTW?
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by midolian(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Hope life is treating you good BTW?
Sure bro! I would be ungrateful if I deny this.

How about you?
Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
midolian:
Sure bro! I would be ungrateful if I deny this.

How about you?
We thank God bro, at least who get life na im kari first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) by midolian(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
We thank God bro, at least who get life na im kari first.
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language / Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.