Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods (867 Views)

EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
Yeah, that is what we are praying for. to be changed for God and God alone, not those your absurd believe
When do you intend to spend some time reading up the word of God to learn that my beliefs aren't the problem here but yours?

Here's what I have been pondering all this while though. According to the Bible, the unbelievers, since they lack eternal life, simply die/perish(both body and soul turn back to dust from whence they were born) in the event of death. Those who believe in Jesus Christ, are those who will have eternal life tacked on i.e. their souls are made immortal as a result of their belief in Jesus Christ. However, only those believers who obey the commandments of Jesus Christ will enter Heaven; those of them that refuse to obey the commandments of Jesus Christ(the goats) end up in Hell described by Jesus Christ in Matthew 25 vs 41-46. This information is also found in several of the parables that He taught.
So, is it better not to believe at all i.e. live out your one lifetime, no matter how long or short it is in this world, than to claim to believe only to end up in Hell for eternity? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
When do you intend to spend some time reading up the word of God to learn that my beliefs aren't the problem here but yours?

Here's what I have been pondering all this while though. According to the Bible, the unbelievers, since they lack eternal life, simply die/perish(both body and soul turn back to dust from whence they were born) in the event of death. Those who believe in Jesus Christ, are those who will have eternal life tacked on i.e. their souls are made immortal as a result of their belief in Jesus Christ. However, only those believers who obey the commandments of Jesus Christ will enter Heaven; those of them that refuse to obey the commandments of Jesus Christ(the goats) end up in Hell described by Jesus Christ in Matthew 25 vs 41-46. This information is also found in several of the parables that He taught.
So, is it better not to believe at all i.e. live out your one lifetime, no matter how long or short it is in this world, than to claim to believe only to end up in Hell for eternity? undecided undecided undecided
According to you, what is the commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
According to you, what is the commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ
If you do not even know what His commandments are, then I ask again, is it worth it claiming to believe in Him at all? undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you do not even know what His commandments are, then I ask again, is it worth it claiming to believe in Him at all? undecided
The reason am asking is the way you are emphasis on it. The Lord Jesus Christ gave us lots of commandment, which ones are you referring to.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
The reason am asking is the way you are emphasis on it. The Lord Jesus Christ gave us lots of commandment, which ones are you referring to.
If you still do not understand why I place so much emphasis on it, and which I refer to when I mention the name of Jesus Christ, then again, I ask, is it really worth it claiming to believe in Him but not knowing what He is really about and what He says you ought to be doing in obedience of Him?
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you still do not understand why I place so much emphasis on it, and which I refer to when I mention the name of Jesus Christ, then again, I ask, is it really worth it claiming to believe in Him but not knowing what He is really about and what He says you ought to be doing in obedience of Him?
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and my greatest goal is to always obey him. The commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ is base on two things, love God with all your mind, strength, soul and love your neighbor as yourself. So what other commandment are you saying.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and my greatest goal is to always obey him.
It is not enough to claim to believe... you have to be willing to learn from Him what His word truly says. He said if you want to be worthy of Him and His Kingdom, you have to become like a child. There is no way around even this commandment of Jesus Christ.
delkuf:
The commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ is base on two things, love God with all your mind, strength, soul and love your neighbor as yourself.
Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ Himself tell you this? undecided undecided
delkuf:
So what other commandment are you saying.
Again, you have to be willing to open yourself up to His truth rather than continuing to hide behind lies that have been pummelled into you by men who themselves know nothing of the God they speak of.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is not enough to claim to believe... you have to be willing to learn from Him what His word truly says. He said if you want to be worthy of Him and His Kingdom, you have to become like a child. There is no way around even this commandment of Jesus Christ.
Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ Himself tell you this? undecided undecided
Again, you have to be willing to open yourself up to His truth rather than continuing to hide behind lies that have been pummelled into you by men who themselves know nothing of the God they speak of.
So you haven't read in your Bible that you should love God with all your heart, mind and body and you should love your neighbor as yourself. And that all other commandment are base on this two. Now I see why you argue any how
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
So you haven't read in your Bible that you should love God with all your heart, mind and body and you should love your neighbor as yourself. And that all other commandment are base on this two. Now I see why you argue any how
Answer the question! Where did Jesus Christ tell you that the ONLY thing He asks of you is that you love God and your neighbor as yourself?

That script you keep re-playing there is played by those who refuse to engage Jesus Christ as He presented Himself to man. Jesus Christ did not spend 3 and half years walking around the land of Israel, shouting "love God with all your heart, mind, and Body" and "love your neighbor as you love yourself". He did not. He taught them many things and those many things He taught them to obey, He expects everyone else to claims to be of Him to obey as well. You are no better than the disciples who walked with Him and you do not get a pass for pretending you have Him wrapped in just two commandments.

Mind you, the two commandments you mention, where only the two GREATEST -- not the two ONLY, and this applies in both the Old Covenant(where they were both hosted) and in the New Covenant where Jesus Christ had the Pharisees repeat them.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Answer the question! Where did Jesus Christ tell you that the ONLY thing He asks of you is that you love God and your neighbor as yourself?

That script you keep re-playing there is played by those who refuse to engage Jesus Christ as He presented Himself to man. Jesus Christ did not spend 3 and half years walking around the land of Israel, shouting "love God with all your heart, mind, and Body" and "love your neighbor as you love yourself". He did not. He taught them many things and those many things He taught them to obey, He expects everyone else to claims to be of Him to obey as well. You are no better than the disciples who walked with Him and you do not get a pass for pretending you have Him wrapped in just two commandments.

Mind you, the two commandments you mention, where only the two GREATEST -- not the two ONLY, and this applies in both the Old Covenant(where they were both hosted) and in the New Covenant where Jesus Christ had the Pharisees repeat them.
You have come again with this your old convenant.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
You have come again with this your old convenant.
It is better not to believe at all, than to claim to believe and live in ignorance of the expectations set before you as a result.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by genkins(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
genkins:
Controversial OAP Daddyfreeze has slammed pastor Paul Enenche on his submission of not rebuking elders when they are wrong.
He made his position known in his teachings on "judge not,correcting elders and leaders in church".
Pastor Paul Enenche is the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Church worldwide.Earlier last week,Pastor Enenche released a video titled "the virtue and culture of honour-when elders are wrong" where he posited that elders should not be rebuked publicly if they are wrong.He warned that kingdom matters should not be discussed in public.That if an elder is wrong,christians should rather pray for him or leave God to take him out himself.

Daddyfreeze in a response to the videos cited several scriptures like 1st Timothy 5:20 countering and disagreeing with the position of Pst Paul Enenche that praying for church elders to repent is unscriptural for christians.Christians should rebuke/criticize church elders but not harshly

2 timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

watch Pst Enenche's Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgq83o9xpc0

Watch Daddyfreeze's Videos 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8Wgm6Ilw0

Watch Daddyfreeze's Video 2
Mnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The Bible? / The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See / We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.