Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon (560 Views)

Bobrisky Advices Laycon & Nengi Over Their Love Relationship!!! / #bbnaija: Stop Seeking Pity Votes Like Efe – Nigerians Blast Laycon / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon by iamocheme: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
A well wishing Nigerian and an icon has taken to his Twitter account @Uncle_ajao to advise 2020 Big Brother Naija season 5 winner and president of the icons movement, Olamilekan Agbeleshe Laycon

According to the @Uncle_ajao, Laycon should not invest all his money (30 million) in his music just like 2017 BBNaija winner, Efe.

Recall the 2017 winner, Efe according to rumours on social media invested all his money into his music which later did not work out for him.

He further added that Laycon's record label should be the one doing the spending and not him using his personal money to further his music seen that Rap music is no longer appreciated anymore in the Nigeria.

Read his open letter below;

OPEN LETTER TO OLAMILEKAN AGBELESHE LAYCON!! PLEASE DON'T INVEST YOUR MONEY IN MUSIC ESPECIALLY RAP!!! Laycon is blown already and will not blow more than this. He has gotten money and fame. Look for a lucrative offline business and invest some part of the money in. Thread

Normally, artist move from upcoming to the peak of their career after which anything can happen, but your case is different cos you're starting your career from the top, your hit was a song from early 2019, permit me to say you're starting over

Efe spent all the 30 Million naira he won on wack songs that couldn’t trend more than 48hrs. Upon featuring Olamide and few other popular Artiste, yet nothing to show for it. I heard Dude is currently dead broke.

You'll soon be making hits with top artists, you can't do that with your money just because you just won millions, you have a record label, it's their responsibility, if Fierce Nation can't sponsor you then they don't deserve you. I'll talk to my daddy, we'll sign you to DMW

Read more here
https://thebuzznaija.com/do-not-invest-all-your-money-in-music-else-you-will-go-broke-like-efe-man-advises-laycon/

Re: Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon by NobleAngell(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
That's a very good advice.
Re: Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon by Kcitytv: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
OMG
Very good advice
Re: Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
very good advice
Re: Don't Invest All Your Money In Your Music Like Efe, Man Advices Laycon by Wobey: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2020
So true

(1) (Reply)

”It Will Get Worse But Please Let Us Never Back Down” – Burna Boy / Tiwa Savage gets more Instagram Followers than Wizkid / See How Young Billionaire Jowizaza Rains Money On Kcee E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.