Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) (25611 Views)

Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) / Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million / Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Portuguese again, these guys need to win the world cup already
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Everyone is adding to their squad, preparing for a tough season ahead. Man U is busy sleeping on the bicycle. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

At the end of the day they will still chop 2-5 from a lesser team....... shocked obembet, what do you have to say about Manchester United match tonight against Brighton ? undecided
Which team no dey chop from lesser team? Even almighty Bayern Dey chop am.

Na game of football you don forget abi

I 8 2 talk much leave me grin
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
City spent 400m on Defenders or Guardiola did?
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
olisaEze:
Everyone is adding to their squad, preparing for a tough season ahead. Man U is busy sleeping on the bicycle. undecided

They’re penny-pinching when they should be splashing

1 Like

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Jafar1: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
donMIG:
u

Not an assnal fan n I hate to say this
Arteta is beta than Pep given the budget n Squard he had to work wuth n produce positive results!

He has been spending like a mad dog
All the trophy he won for city he has spent all the moni plus more on players he will waste dia life

Klop beta than that fvcker
Zidane beta
Anceloti beta

Arteta better than pep??
You are not serious at all..

3 Likes

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by sylarada(f): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Cool!
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by olabode621: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
welcome
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by eazylion01(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Organicist95:
no be only give away price 30k

Very old laptop

I'm sure you have taken it to the market and it was priced at 20k

I rather buy a new mini laptop with the 30k than buy what my ancestors will even reject grin
Lol �,bad mouth
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by donMIG(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Arteta better than pep??
You are not serious at all..

Do u speak english? Or should I speak French?

I said Arteta a beta coach given the quality of Squard n budget he has to work wit... Not in terms of achievement angry

Just admit it to urselves that since arteta left y'all left breathless in y'all lungs
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by nairaman66(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Can u mention atleast 3 better coaches??

With the same Guardiola budget? I guess none. But there is Pochettino, Hansi Flick. Deal with these two
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Luftwaffe(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Klopp
Allegri
Conte

4 Likes

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by taurinee(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
vanida6:
The Portuguese international has signed a long-term deal and says that Pep Guardiola's side share his winning mentality

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/dias-says-he-could-not-turn-down-man-city-after-completing/ekybqla2v767176rwkbwrbpnv
Watch this video to see how a man catches anaconda with his bare hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeOQzbTnEI
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Merimental(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
pep is a racist the only reason he pull out of koudibaly because he is black African believe me

on point. it's clear dey could afford his clubs asking price but still didn't sign him.

1 Like

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Merimental(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Arteta better than pep?? You are not serious at all..
Give Arteta dat city squad n watch him do wonders.
give Arteta dat arsenal squad n relegation will be staring dem in d eye.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by oluwaseyi0: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

even one?
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Fraudiola on the beat
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Jafar1: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
donMIG:

Do u speak english? Or should I speak French?

I said Arteta a beta coach given the quality of Squard n budget he has to work wit... Not in terms of achievement angry

Just admit it to urselves that since arteta left y'all left breathless in y'all lungs
so u are indirectly telling me wolves coach is better than both guardiola & klopp becos of the given budget??
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by 2dillu2(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Jurgen, Hansi Flick and Zizou

I can add more if you want
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2020
While Woodward continues to reassure fans that they are 'in talks' with this and that player, and his pet or tame coach continues to maintain that he has the perfect players in all positions!!!

Good signing for Pep and Man City... Solidify that defense, let KDB, Sterling, Delap, and others run teams ragged.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by pickatyou2: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2020
internationalman:
Man City defense budget will soon surpass that of USA, yet they are still getting ripped apart by opponents.

Maybe Guadiorla is overrated after all.

You guys expect someone to be perfect all the time.
May be he is just having his bad time but his records speak for him.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Kwara1stson: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2020
eazylion01:
For sale. Compaq 610. Giveaway price 30k. Slightly negotiable
very old crappy stuff

1 Like

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2020
internationalman:
Man City defense budget will soon surpass that of USA, yet they are still getting ripped apart by opponents.

Maybe Guadiorla is overrated after all.

Overrated??! Are you kidding me right now??!... Only his run as Barcelona manager is more than sufficient to eternally erase that ridiculous notion!

I rate Mourinho and Ancellotti ahead of him solely because they have done quite exceptionally well with far less than Pep can, has, or could ever manage.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by FirstbornWds: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
donMIG:
u

Not an assnal fan n I hate to say this
Arteta is beta than Pep given the budget n Squard he had to work wuth n produce positive results!

He has been spending like a mad dog
All the trophy he won for city he has spent all the moni plus more on players he will waste dia life

Klop beta than that fvcker
Zidane beta
Anceloti beta

Lol. The likes of Ancelloti, Arteta and even Zidane ( I may be wrong about this somehow, but it's justified) will laugh at you for saying this.

Evenn Klopp wouldn't beat his chest to sadly he's better.

Just keep your hate inside your pocket and don't let it kill you.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2020
iLUCID:
Portuguese again, these guys need to win the world cup already

Portugal has an assembly of some of the best players in the world, in basically every position, especially the back line... Only slightly behind Belgium, in my honest estimation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by SuccessSecrets: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Strong man
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by SuccessSecrets: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Jurgen Klopp.
Jurgen Klopp.
Jurgen Klopp.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by psalmuelwater(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Mauricio Pochettino
Chris Wilder
Hansi Flick
Nagelsmann
Brendan Rodgers........you'll notice i didn't put any of klopp, Ancelotti, mou, tuchel etc
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:

Anceloti, Jose and Klopp.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by vincentus16: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2020
guardiola is just using money to buy trophy. klopp, hansi flick, ancellotti, zidane, pochettino, Nuno, hagelsmann (lipzig coach) better than guardiola. I'm no longer seeing this guy as a good coach. who won't play well with this kind of spendings. pellegrini took the squad guardiola inherited to champs league semi final and was later sacked for failure to win the champs league but guardiola haven't reached semi finale upon all this spendings. I know that if it was any other coach he would have been sacked after all these spendings so far. it's because say na guardiola.
I'm not taking this man serious again. the joy is that epl is now very tough and no team is scared of his spendings again.
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Jafar1: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2020
psalmuelwater:
Mauricio Pochettino Chris Wilder Hansi Flick Nagelsmann Brendan Rodgers
seems u started following football last year!! If not u would know consistency is important in determining who the best is..
Re: Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
pep is a racist the only reason he pull out of koudibaly because he is black African believe me
! Did you consider the age difference? although I think you have a point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UEL Final: What You Need To Know Before Arsenal Vs Chelsea Match / South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.