Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Trump-biden Debate... Your Take - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump-biden Debate... Your Take (301 Views)

Trump Releases Joe Biden's Debate Lowlights (Video) / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump-biden Debate... Your Take by Psoul(m): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Who watched the First Presidential debate between President Trump and ex Vice President Biden.

To me, I was disappointed by those two guys. I regretted staying awake to watch this piss of sh!t.

The two men were not as matured as I expected to be during the debate.

It seems as what one can see in African growing Democratic politics. I think some African countries will even do better then this.

What's your take?
Re: Trump-biden Debate... Your Take by Ovie56(m): 4:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Psoul:
Who watched the First Presidential debate between President Trump and ex Vice President Biden.

To me, I was disappointed by those two guys. I regretted staying awake to watch this piss off sh!t.

The two men were not as matured as I expected to be during the debate.

It seems as what one can see in African growing Democratic politics. I think some African countries will even do better then this.

What's your take?
Chris Wallace won, he did a poor Job of moderating it.

Biden went after Trump, saying he killed over 200 with Covid> Fact is Covid is a global pandemic in it's first months that limited information was available it did more harm, now i think everyone knows the group that are most vulnerable, (the elderly ) plus the fact that when Trump suspended travelling from China they labelled him Racist and Xenophobic but he waa justified

Trump went after Biden saying he mismanaged the VA (Veterans ) and more than 300k veteran died due to lack of health coverage fact is Trump was right and I noticed Biden didn't counter it

On Jobs Trump quoted figure b4 covid which waa fair in my opinion cuz Jobs was lost in every country
Biden once again refers to number after Covid

Overall i think it wasn't a well moderated debate.
No voter will change his/her mind basedon what happened tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Trump-biden Debate... Your Take by falcon01: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2020
Ovie56:

Biden went after Trump, saying he killed over 200 with Covid> Fact is Covid is a global pandemic in it's first months that limited information was available it did more harm, now i think everyone knows the group that are most vulnerable, (the elderly ) plus the fact that when Trump suspended travelling from China they labelled him Racist and Xenophobic but he waa justified

Trump went after Biden saying he mismanaged the VA (Veterans ) and more than 300k veteran died due to lack of health coverage fact is Trump was right and I noticed Biden didn't counter it

On Jobs Trump quoted figure b4 covid which waa fair in my opinion cuz Jobs was lost in every country

I wouldn't have said it better.
Re: Trump-biden Debate... Your Take by Goldencheese(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Thanks for your lucid, unbiased analysis. I didn't watch the debate or have not watched it yet but your succinct analysis gives me s helicopter Urw of what transpired.

Thanks again.

Ovie56:

Re: Trump-biden Debate... Your Take by Psoul(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Ovie56:

This is a beautiful analysis. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Trustworthy Updates About Trump's Health - Nancy Pelosi Blows Hot / US Election 2020: Trump And Biden Duel In Critical State Of Florida / Saudi King And Crown Prince Congratulate Biden On Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.