Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (119691 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

A classical trait of bad upbringing is involving people's parents in discussion because the individual has no regards his/her own.
You can state your point without involving parents.
Thanks
U are the one with bad upbringing here. Advising people to engage in immoralities is a classical trait of bad upbringing. You're not happy when ur Mum is used as an example, but u want other people's mother to engage in the immoral act.
If u don't want anybody to insult ur parent, don't insult anybody's parents. The women u advised to go into prostitution are other people's mothers.
What would u feel if u have female daughters and I advised them to go into prostitution because it's lucrative?

Try to connect ur fingers with ur brain. Perhaps by so doing, u may type something meaningful next time.

Gracias!
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
So sorry, escape for your life, come to Jesus Christ, escape hellfire.
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by magzey: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
She sees no difference may be grin
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
gaius01:

I gladly collect grin
yea tell them it's me grin smiley wink grin
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Forget! To become a stripper has been harbored for so long in her...no be today! There's a way that seemeth right to a man....
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by dstar01(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
This one weak me aswearugud shocked

Financial goals for 2020 and beyond:

Financial goals are things everyone craves for, and so here is a very interesting exercise for you. Take a sheet of paper and write the word
“Financial Goals” at the top with today’s date.

Then, make a list of your top 5 financial goals that you would like to achieve before the year runs to an end. Write your financial goals in the present tense, as though a year has passed and you have already achieved them. Begin each goal with the word “I” to make it personal to you. By making out a list of 5 goals for yourself, it gives you the added incentive to pursue it.

After you are done with the writing, paste the goal in a visible place like your wardrobe or mirror. Somewhere you can be seeing it every day. It becomes a constant reminder. Carefully work towards each of the goals and tick when achieved.
Here’s a sample you can modify and make use of

1. “I want to be saving a minimum of ……… in my Savings Account monthly”. Saving for a rainy day is very important if you hope to lay a good foundation for the future. There would always come a time when an emergency may pop up that may require some urgent cash. You can equally save for your children’s education or to do a special project.

2. I want to start making budgets and stick to it. Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly budgets is a good method of achieving your financial goals for 2020. What budget helps us to achieve is that it makes one avoid unnecessary spending.

3. I want to pay off all my debts before the year runs out. If you are indebted, it weighs you down mentally and each time you remember your debts, the desire to pursue your financial goals diminishes.

4. I want to develop at least 2 financial skills to improve my income this year. There are several financial skills one can develop to aid one’s income. Popular skills to consider are Negotiation, Critical thinking, Presentation skills, Accounting/management, Organisation/ Time management, problem-solving.

5. I want to create at least 2 or 3 multiple income streams before the end of this year. This is very vital, as a single income stream cannot enable you to achieve your financial goals. Your second income stream can be connected to something you are passionate about and can convert into a business.
The most important part of implementing your financial goals for the year is to ensure that you stick to it no matter what.

This year has started so roughly with the negative impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on businesses, but you can still achieve your financial goals if you put in the extra effort

Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by eddyvicky001: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Omo see matters������
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by peterantai(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pray for your pastors
Re: Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2020
uniqueboi1:
No be play o. grin
OP more pictures please cheesy

OP you have done well, if it is possible add video for us. wink

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.