Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) (40027 Views)

South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Canih28: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

* Abeg, Just sell this Zoo to a Developed Country like US or China

Upgrade would be instant! *

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Hotzone(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Can’t be ok until I become president
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Quality20(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
U ppl have state governments na!

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DexterousOne(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
It's the same story in cities and villages accross Nigeria. Meanwhile some persons claim to be state governors while others say they are honourable members representing constituents, but in reality roads accross the nation is in a mess. The good roads are the ones that leads to government houses in all states and those that leads to where they keep their loot. While the roads that leads to their supporters houses are a highway for rats, snakes, bats, ducks. That's why u see such supporters on Nairaland posting photos of what they keep killing around their houses.

The house of reps
Senators
State governors
Etc
Are all silent and trading blames

Whereas it's their collective failure on display with our ruined infrastructure
And they know the vast majority of the populace is not smart
That's why it's so easy to pass the buck, and play ethnic card when they deem necessary sometimes

5 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by CheGuevara101(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Cc

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa.

Show me any state in Nigeria without Bad roads then I will stop tagging you an ethnic bigot.

Meanwhile, below is a road in Lagos State

3 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DexterousOne(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
RealLordZeus:

√√

Brilliant words but the message is lost on the youths.
You can imagine if we all rally support round a presidential candidate the way they campaign for bbnaija laycon.
Such movement will be unstoppable but nay, we prefer queing behind Atiku, Buhari and co and afterwards regurgitate the book of lamentation on the state of the Nation.

In my opinion we deserve our leaders, what am I even saying, Are they imported! Are they not part of the masses.

Las las we go dey alright

You have spoken well
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Lumig: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecidedWhat about the local and state roads? Are they in good condition?
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
4tomandchi:
Go to the North reverse is the case and the want to tell us it's one Nigeria.

It's not FG that will fix state roads sir.

Hold the southern governors responsible for once.

5 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by LZAA: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Forget the roads
The limitless checkpoints are also deathtraps
Smh

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by frankmoney(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Their Governors should learn from Wike
learn what exactly ?
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by leokid866: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Show me any state in Nigeria without Bad roads then I will stop tagging you an ethnic bigot.

Please where exactly in Lagos is this?
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by LZAA: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It's not FG that will fix state roads sir.

Hold the southern governors responsible for once.

Hope you know they are talking about FEDERAL roads

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAID I SHOULD TOLD YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA THAT_ ___THE MONEY YOU SHARE DURING THE ELECTION TIME IS FOR THE ROAD AND YOU MUST RETURN THE MONEY B4 THE NIGERIA ROAD CAN BE REPAIR_ _________ IGBO PEOPLE ALSO HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM PARTICIPATING IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT THAT IS WHAT BLOCK BIAFRA DREAM
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by brexit: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Let us educate our people well, you do not measure roads constructed by numbers but by kilometres

Any time roads are counted it means there are a lot of things being hidden, but when you count it by kilometres one can ascertain the magnitude of roads built
So deceiving yourself by that measure
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Aksnoopy: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:
It's time for each region to speak out about the underdevelopment in their region.

For how long are we going to continue deceiving ourselves?

Average Nigeria politicians irrespective of party/religion/tribe are disaster
Hey, what happened bro? Is everything alright? What happened to our darling daddy Sai Baba? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Daddysidhan: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
No wonder dey don't like good news, 4th mainland bridge is giving them strong headache Lols

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by naijwize: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
The problem of bad roads in Nigeria increases day by day

https:///3jhPkdE
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by FrankBass281(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
meanwhile if you need a platform where you can earn by performing task online check my signature.registration is free
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by LZAA: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Hey, what happened bro? Is everything alright? What happened to our darling daddy Sai Baba? grin grin
Imhotep and iceberg3 must hear thisgrin
Cc blackking98 GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by uthlaw: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
do they get the same federal allocation, this are federal roads but Buhari and Amarchi prefer to build rail and road to Niger republic.which I bel I've you see nothing wrong with that
dont blame them,they just thought Jonathan have done it!

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
LZAA:

Imhote.p and iceberg3 must hear thisgrin
Cc blackking98 GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

Please has brother helinues been able to answer the question about Sai Baba and APC ? grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by LZAA: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
imhotep:

Please has brother helinues been able to answer the question about Sai Baba and APC ? grin grin
grin
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by pickatyou2: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
They've been death traps for a long time. Especially for us traveling most times
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by brightalo1010: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
do they get the same federal allocation, this are federal roads but Buhari and Amarchi prefer to build rail and road to Niger republic.which I bel I've you see nothing wrong with that
tell me Abia and Ebonyi who gets more allocations and level of developments in those states within 6 yrs. Stop acting as if you don't know that some of these governors are lazy, wicked, looters criminals, careless. E.t.c

Did Ebonyi state governor steal monies he is using or is Ebonyi oil rich state? What is there income revenue compared to Abia? Abeg no vex me

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Eastern governors need to wake up

What an eyesore! Damit! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
our governors should ignore federal govt. and fix these roads together abeg...the tiniest village in Anambra is tiled to end even roads that leads to bush..bt when u get to boundary roads, you'll wonder what happened? why they stopped at that point?
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by donprinyo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
and you are still fighting for biafra instead of becoming politically active to over take other regions.

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
What's my business... Shey some of you keep posting "beautiful aerial" photos of all the states in Nigeria! As though people will fly like birds from state to state!!!

Y'all should continue spending billions of borrowed money on fictitious and near meaningless rails and trains, while the roads most citizens use daily continue to rot away and take lives....

Slow Country of dull leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by PharmD911: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
CheGuevara101:

What's it with this reverse psychology
Is that a federal or state road? If you check well, that's just a mini street. Are you comparing this to those fed and state roads?

2 Likes

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Laboni: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Majority of this bad roads are federal roads. The Federal government should just hands off all these roads and allocate more funds to State Government so they can better manage these roads. I think Enugu and Abia State has the highest hit when it comes to bad Federal roads in South East.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is the type of stuffs that should bother that incorrigible bigot called Raccoon, but no, the South West is where his umbilical cord is and only issues about that zone are of any value to him.

Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.