Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) (40057 Views)

South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by farem: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2020

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by iammolise(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bad road network, poor power supply and failure to maintain social amenities should not be a new news any longer... These are the stories of our lives.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by FuckThaMod: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
DEROXMAN:
lol that means Edo too is not SS na Kwara is not NC abeg I go by the Zoning thing
Edo is midwest..
Go with the original zoning.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Frankbaro(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
ejanla077:

Is the roads in the South west any better.. You always sound bitter. I pity ur life...

Oya call mynd44 make he ban

He's indeed a bitter soul. I think he's unemployed too. Tribal bigot
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by sammuell(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The sooner the people of south East realize that the North and west is not their problem the better it will be for us.

We need to leave others alone and start demanding accountability from our state government and law makers.
So true
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Frankbaro(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The Igbos need to start holding their governors accountable for their Allocation.

Stop blaming Buhari on everything... Your governors are failures!

Hold them accountable

You're very right on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by lukency(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Roads allover the country are dead traps you can only talk of the one you know about.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DEROXMAN: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Edo is midwest..
Go with the original zoning.
I think the new zoning is good because 1 the SS States are the oil rich States I mean the Niger delta so its better they are 1
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Pio44: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
I thought they have governors, go to the north their governor built good road for them, but here na agbero Governors full east, too bad, I thought IBO get sense, na to eat money them sabi
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Afamed: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
LZAA:
Forget the roads
The limitless checkpoints are also deathtraps
Smh
When be say na Eastern mass / Peace Bus una dey join up and down.

Poverty die die die die die
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
You really get time, i could only read half way abeg.

What do East people expect from a radical Northern President?

He doesnt want to See the East having smooth roads cos it enhances trans and communication.

Also our corrupt Govs Are to blame,just looting and looting, trust Ibos, i laugh at them, cos a time will come,These Ibo corrupt politicians that held public offices will vomit everything....have they forgotten Otoko saga of 1996?

As for Zeerock Company, it was what okoroawusa used to build half baked roads and flyovers in Imo State that got worsened.

It is time the East seek their independence, Ipob should be scraped or redefined to have The full support of the Ibos, govt resentment is growing up everyday and i feel more Ibos are beginning to realize they have no Hope in one Nigeria.

The Ibos have been standing back and standing by all these while. angry.

saaphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/roads-in-south-east-have-become-death-traps-residents/
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by FuckThaMod: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
DEROXMAN:
I think the new zoning is good because 1 the SS States are the oil rich States I mean the Niger delta so its better they are 1
Nah.. I'm from ph and we consider ourselves part of biafra, same with people from bayelsa, akwa ibom and calabar. Our forefather fought the war together, so we are brothers and don't need elements like you from ewedu land to tell us otherwise.

Also, the oil is no longer paying like before & will go obsolete in the nearest future. Coconut head

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by naija4life247: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The Igbos need to start holding their governors accountable for their Allocation.

Hold them accountable

They are still holding Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by COMPAQ(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Hold them accountable

Exactly. Non of the roads i see here are federal roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by DEROXMAN: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Nah.. I'm from ph and we consider ourselves part of biafra, same with people from bayelsa, akwa ibom and calabar. Our forefather fought the war together, so we are brothers and don't need elements like you from ewedu land to tell us otherwise.

Also, the oil is no longer paying like before & will go obsolete in the nearest future. Coconut head
lol OK but why are you so emotional? I wasn't fighting you na, I was only talking about Nigerian zoning that's all anyways I believe you are from portharcourt indeed
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by lozanni(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
It's the same story in cities and villages accross Nigeria. Meanwhile some persons claim to be state governors while others say they are honourable members representing constituents, but in reality roads accross the nation is in a mess. The good roads are the ones that leads to government houses in all states and those that leads to where they keep their loot. While the roads that leads to their supporters houses are a highway for rats, snakes, bats, ducks. That's why u see such supporters on Nairaland posting photos of what they keep killing around their houses.

Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by lozanni(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
RealLordZeus:

√√

Brilliant words but the message is lost on the youths.
You can imagine if we all rally support for a presidential candidate the way they campaign for bbnaija laycon.
Such movement will be unstoppable but nay, we prefer queing behind Atiku, Buhari and co and afterwards regurgitate the book of lamentation on the state of the Nation.

In my opinion we deserve our leaders, what am I even saying, Are they imported! Are they not part of the masses.

Las las we go dey alright

Celebrities have a huge role to play in awakening the political consciousness of the great number of youths we have. The youths look up to them in so many ways as their role models and will easily follow their footsteps in anything the celebrities do or advise the youths to do.
I have been following the Facebook stories of American superstars like Hally Berry, Usher etc and the way they have been asking their followers if they have registered to vote in the November 2020 Presidential election, you will think they (the celebrities) were being paid to do so ! However, am sure they are not being paid, but are just very political conscious and then encourage their fans to be so too.

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by mikkywebs(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Horrible situation. What a helpless and hopeless state. GOD punish all evil minded people against the progress of the people.

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nbotee:

Imagine.. I no sure say I go travel dis year b dat o
lolz
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartProf:
It's the same story in cities and villages accross Nigeria. Meanwhile some persons claim to be state governors while others say they are honourable members representing constituents, but in reality roads accross the nation is in a mess. The good roads are the ones that leads to government houses in all states and those that leads to where they keep their loot. While the roads that leads to their supporters houses are a highway for rats, snakes, bats, ducks. That's why u see such supporters on Nairaland posting photos of what they keep killing around their houses.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Ulysses71: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2020
The single lane Enugu-Abakaliki road is in good state but it is experiencing upsurge in traffic that calls for dualization of the Trans African Highway.

Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State is however dualizing some portions of the road within the state where he has built and is still building different flyover bridges along the highway that leads to Cameroon. Another abandoned federal road in Enugu State is the Nkalagu-Nsukka-Onitsha road. The road has had several interventions in the past but work was never completed on any section of the road.

The worst affected is the stretch between Ikem and Eha-Amufu, where the Isi-Uzo council Chairman, Jacob Abonyi is presently making an intervention, while Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did some kilometers from Eha-Amufu to the Ebonyi State boundary, while Governor Umahi did two major bridges on the road with concrete road construction from the Enugu boundary to Nkalagu junction of Enugu-Abakaliki road.

wink
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2020
federal govt is such a disaster!!
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by EKOSuperior(m): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2020
We have very good roads in Ebonyi, our roads are as smooth as an egg shell.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by Gval123: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2020
sell this country and share the money among the citizens, from there on, na we go know how we go waka and where to stay. But my only fear na say we nor go see buyer. if we see buyer, then, we nor go see money. rabbit fit swallow am.
Re: Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) by dododawa1: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Enugu-portharcourt in progress insha'Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.