Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction (560 Views)

I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting / How I Overcame Betting Addiction ! / "I Would Have Committed Suicide" - Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Tony142: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, how we dey?

This post is for those who are addicted to sport betting

Playing football betting is not bad but been addicted to it is bad

I have been seeing thread by people who cry and want to stop betting addiction but was unable to stop it,

so I decide to share a technique that will help them to stop it, this technique is what I called

"My village people want to use sport betting to make me poor, but I will not agree"

So that is the name of the technique i want to share with u

Here are link to some people who are addicted to sport betting but could not stop

https://www.nairaland.com/6150460/cant-stay-off-virtual

https://www.nairaland.com/5934943/amount-gambled-off-shock

here is the method below the method consist of 12 rules, this 12rules is what i call the 12 disciples of jesus,

Below is the 12 rules to follow to stop sport betting addiction, see the rules below

1. Open a new bank account with first bank, UBA, GTB or Access bank, anyone u like

2. This your new bank account will now be your new "Virtual betting account"

3. Anytime u feel like playing virtual betting instead of going to bet shop just go to the bank and play the virtual betting there, how do u play the virtual betting in the bank? Very simple, all u have to do is just to deposit the money into your new bank account (virtual betting account)

4. This your new bank account is your saving account, it is the account where u will be saving your money, but for the sake of fun I decide to call this bank account as "Virtual betting account" so whenever u want to play virtual betting do not go to bet shop instead go to their headquarter (bank) and play(deposit) the money into your saving account (Virtual betting account)

5. Repeat number 3 and 4 for years

6. After 5years withdraw the money from your bank account ( virtual betting account) and use it to open a bet9ja shop, so instead of u playing betting and losing, u will now be the one that people will come to his shop to play bet and loss, while your own is just to be relaxing while enjoying the money they are losing #wink

7. If u do what I said in number 6 above that means u have successfully turn the table around so u are now the boss and the winner and no more the loser #wink

8. do not have an ATM card for that your bank account (virtual betting account), if u have an ATM card u will be tempted to go and withdraw the money when u are broke, so in order to prevent that temptation do NOT have ATM card for that bank account (Virtual betting account)

9. After 5yrs u can now do an ATM card in order to withdraw the money, after withdrawing the money then apply the rule in number 6 above #wink

10. If u have money DO NOT go to bet shop, but if u DO NOT have money GO to bet shop, if u have money and u go to bet shop u will be tempted to play, but if u do not have money and u go to bet shop u will not be tempted to play, why? Because there is no money with u, so all I am trying to say is that u should go to bet shop only when u do NOT have money, for those that do online betting deactivate your account and delete the app

11. If u want to remain poor and depressed DO NOT follow this rules, but if u want to disappoint your village people and live a peaceful and progressive life then Follow this rules

12. If u have friends or relative that are addicted to sport betting pls share this post with them,

4years ago my elder brother was addicted to sport betting, he was so addicted to the extent were even devil was advicing him to stop playing, so I told him to apply this method, today he has 3 bet shop and a car cool

Moderators: pls help me to move it to from page,
@honeric01 @semid4lyfe @seun
@Fineboynl

Modified: , I did not commit any sucide, Infact, I do not play sport betting, I only use that tittle in order to get the attention of sport betting addict

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by AFULA(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2020
okay

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by adenigga(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Modify your heading/Title.

You have not committed suicide

You only attempted suicide.

Consult your dictionary to know the difference between the two.

Because, if you have committed suicide you won't be on this forum.

Or is there Nairaland forum in Hell/Heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Tony142: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2020
adenigga:
Modify your heading/Title.

You have not committed suicide

You only attempted suicide.

Consult your dictionary to know the difference between the two.

Because, if you have committed suicide you won't be on this forum.

Or is there Nairaland forum in Hell/Heaven?

Relax bro, I know what I am doing
Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by longetivity(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
why are u still living when you have committed suicide twice, Abi u be immortal undecided
Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Holamilekan97(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Tony142:

Relax bro, I know what I am doing

You know what you're doing ke? But you're still alive now shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Holamilekan97(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2020
longetivity:
why are u still living when you have committed suicide twice, Abi u be immortal undecided

E tire me oo grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Tony142: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Holamilekan97:

You know what you're doing ke? But you're still alive now shocked

Lol, i only use that title to get people attention

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Tony142: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020
longetivity:

Lol, I am not immortal o, Infact, I do not play sport betting, I only use that tittle in order to get the attention of sport betting addict cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Holamilekan97(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, i only use that title to get people attention

Lol. Bad guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by Tony142: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Lol. Bad guy grin

cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by gbowoade85142: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
:why are u still living when you have committed suicidal twice, Abi u be immortality ej car me oo
Re: Pls Help Me: I Have Committed Suicide Twice Because Of Sport Betting Addiction by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
commited suicide twice..
ayam not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Brief Profile Of The Players Cleared By Fifa For Super Eagles / Only True Arsenal Fans / Okafor, The Nigerian Footballer Playing For Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.