Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting (31578 Views)

What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / How To Break Loose From The Bondage Of Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by 1sherlockHolmes: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by omotoshodontee1: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
I feel ur pain bro,u don't borrow to gamble..u play out of ur convenience.... betting is a good side hustle if u apply sense

243 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Best way to go quite betting and find something productive for your time wink

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Righteousness2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
#stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer

grin grin

Whoever Loves his/her life should listen to this warning/Admonishment.

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Ahmed0336(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sh*t happens. You didn't learn from others but experienced it first hand. In the future, you'd make a good advisor grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Poorly written story..next time learn to give proper details and not try to paint betting in a negative manner then attribute it to nonsense..

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Hezzyluv: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
This bet don cause plenty wahala for plenty people Sha.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by yuping(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
undecided I know pity you at all, you borrowed money to gamble and you call yourself a graduate, you learned nothing in school.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by shege45: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
i dont think i am yet addicted to betting, i started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all. i stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. because of this now im in huge debt morethan 5app are waiting for my loan repayment while im still jobless. i really need help i think im posessed or someone cast a spell on me. anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting. may god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer
hahahahhah borrow again na, you might be lucky this time. Lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Femwiz: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmm, I was in your shoes before but now I have been saved.
If you want to know how I was able to quit it, I gave my life to Christ. May may chat me up on WhatsApp 08157398014.
I will be willing to speak with you.
God bless you. Amen

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
shege45:
hahahahhah borrow again na, you might be lucky this time. Lol
no bro im tired

7 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
I feel ur pain bro,u don't borrow to gamble..u play out of ur convenience.... betting is a good side hustle if u apply sense
yeah bro i made a mistake nd i have learn my lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by JustPowerApps(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Highlyrespected(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God that your eyes was now cleared BTW what's right and what's wrong.
Betting!!!!!
"Atari ajanaku ni, kii sere omode"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Englishisamust: 2:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Borrow money again. This time you are going to invest it in Forex or crypto. You will see how it will transform your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by michlins(m): 3:55am On Feb 01, 2022
You see why credit facility can't work in Nigeria. We borrow to do stupid things and won't pay back thereby ruining the capital of the company.

They are loan sharks but you stepped into the waters

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by DroppingLiquid: 4:02am On Feb 01, 2022
But why borrow? Were you not afraid? Didn't you think of what would happen if you lose? You thought you could only win? But if you could only win, would you have lost your savings of 200k?

How does your mind work?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
i dont think i am yet addicted to betting, i started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all. i stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. because of this now im in huge debt morethan 5app are waiting for my loan repayment while im still jobless. i really need help i think im posessed or someone cast a spell on me. anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting. may god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer

Greed is a sin. The spirit of greed is the destroyer not gambling. Anything you do out of greed will have this kind of outcome

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by beautyhd: 5:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Your problem is greed.

200k gone just like that.
Gambling is meant for the rich or average and not for struggling persons.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Rickmann: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

If someone had warned you, it wouldn't have held any weight...learning the hard way sometimes is always better. I'm so sorry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
grin
You go start something wey go hard you to finish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2022
You learnt the hard way,I pray you get out of this mess ooo,but na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2022
I hope you recover
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by chukwuibuipob: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
sad U can RUN but can't HI** sad undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Optimistguy1969: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Make una try stop this betting addiction na cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
You need to curse the day you met that friend who introduced you to betting.

Bet has led to the collapse of many businesses, many deaths, many frustrations and confusions etc.

It has also sustained many businesses, lifestyles etc. It has also empowered many things

But if you can't gamble responsibly, STAY AWAY FROM IT

9 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Memberclub(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by Tbvxl: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
I bet a lot though but I don't think this has ruined my life in any way. I am not addicted,if I see money to play bet fine and if I don't I forget it. You just have to be determined anyways. Just like you stated,stay away from sport betting..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by BigYash: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Englishisamust:
Borrow money again. This time you are going to invest it in Forex or crypto. You will see how it will transform your life.
All na still risk ... D life no balance..
Bitcoin investors are still reading the book of lamentation till now,abi you no hear the story

24 Likes

Re: I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
I don't think I am yet addicted to betting. I started sport betting last year september when i was doing nysc. it was introduced to me by a fellow corper that time i have 200k in my account raised from the 33k alawee in just three month i lost it all.

I stopped betting and move on with my post nysc life when an idea came to my mind which is borrow from loan app and stake on 2odd if you win take your profit and repay the loan. without hesitation i decided to give it a try, but whenever i borrow and stake the game cut but when i play with my little money i win. Because of this now I'm in huge debt more than 5 apps are waiting for my loan repayment while I'm still jobless.

I really need help I think I'm posessed or someone cast a spell on me. Anyway i have decide to break my sim card block my atm and stop betting.

May god help me. #stay away from bet9ja #sportybet and #1xbet they r destiny destroyer.
You came to meet them. They did not come to meet you. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.