Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday (3760 Views)

Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by janefblog: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2020
Popular comedian, Seyi is celebrating his daughter Tiwatope, who turns 4 today September 30.

The proud father shared adorable photos of himself and his daughter on his Instagram page as he wished her a happy birthday.

‘It’s World TIWA’s Day.
Happy Birthday to Daddy’s Princess.
May the world continue to celebrate the goodness of God in your life.
And may your life continue to give the world joy.
It’s an amazing 4.”

See more photos here.............. https://janefblog.com/15221-2comedian-seyi-law-celebrates-daughter-with-lovely-photos-on-her-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Bola146(f): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
grin Happy birthday to you damsel

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Azyne(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
cheesy

I can recall when this girl was a baby, someone called him out for having an obese daughter, even insinuated she wasn't healthy. Now see how pretty she looks smiley

Happy birthday child!! God bless you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by DaddyRochie1642: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Seyi's Haircut is Nice grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by XXXXTENTACION: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Azyne:
cheesy

I can recall when this girl was a baby, someone called him out for having an obese daughter, even insinuated she wasn't healthy. Now see how pretty she looks smiley

People would always complain. If the girl way slim now they will say she is not properly fed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
beautiful
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
OMG, this little girl has become a beautiful damsel. wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Viserion: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
See how pretty she is now,

I remember someone called her obese when she was small

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by merieam16(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Pretty...daddys girl
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Happy Birthday but Seyi Law dry no be lie
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Faithful23(f): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Happy birthday daddy's girl
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by baybiemee: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
I even remember someone called her baby panda. She is so pretty
Azyne:
cheesy

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Happy birthday kiddo kiss
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by Nehyooh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Happy birthday girl !
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by LadySarah: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Viserion:
See how pretty she is now,
I remember someone called her obese when she was small
It's the hnn journalist nah. Werey woman.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
So cute smiley

Filthy pedophiles and body shamers food is ready.come and show how untrained you are
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by daddytime(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Cutie....happy birthday daughter....
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
So cute smiley

Filthy pedophiles and body shakers food is ready.come and show how untrained you are
For you to be thinking towards that direction. Then you are one of them.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2020
muller101:
For you to be thinking towards that direction. Then you are one of them.
if the shoe fits wear it.you see this manipulation and gaslighting,it can't work wink

please display that you grew up in a home under healthy parents except you didn't
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
if the shoe fits wear it.you see this manipulation and gaslighting,it can't work wink

please display that you grew up in a home under healthy parents except you didn't
Accept it. you are infact their leader.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2020
muller101:
Accept it. you are infact their leader.
you sound like a closet pedophile that hasn't been caught yet.if you have a problem with my post without quoting you first then your guilty conscience has exposed you

You better repent before you are thoroughly disgraced.na your type go come area and parents will carry all their children to hiding.they can't even trust you with helping to take children to school lipsrsealed

In fact if you didn't have psychotic tendencies you will see everything wrong and disgusting in being a pedophile or a pedophile apologist.

Meanwhile please get off my mention. the fact that I'm even responding to you is irritating and naeseating the living day light out of me. undecided
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you sound like a closet pedophile that hasn't been caught yet.if you have a problem with my post without quoting you first then your guilty conscience has exposed you

You better repent before you are thoroughly disgraced.na your type go come area and parents will carry all their children to hiding.they can't even trust you with helping to take children to school lipsrsealed

In fact if you didn't have psychotic tendencies you will see everything wrong and disgusting in being a pedophile or a pedophile apologist.

Meanwhile please get off my mention. the fact that I'm even responding to you is irritating and naeseating the living day light out of me. undecided
Don't take it so personal all I know is that you are their Parton
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2020
muller101:
Don't take it so personal all I know is that you are their Parton
please get help,see a therapist fast before that dirty little thing in between your thighs brings you disgrace. lipsrsealed

Disgusting thing....tuehhhh
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
please get help,see a therapist fast before that dirty little thing in between your thighs brings you disgrace. lipsrsealed

Disgusting thing....tuehhhh
you need the therapist most.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2020
muller101:
you need the therapist most.
you should also visit Yaba left.werey alasho undecided

You think you are normal because you engage in activities normal people engage in while you are actually an embarrassment to man.get help while your secret has not yet been exposed . while at it get off my mention.disgusting thing.all this wannabe trolling and defence mechanism is not working.ive seen through the dirty pedophile that you are.yorubas say character is like a smoke, you cannot hide it,it will always have a way of exposing you.your defence mechanism cannot hide your repugnant habit undecided
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you should also visit Yaba left.werey alasho undecided

You think you are normal because you engage in activities normal people engage in while you are actually an embarrassment to man.get help while your secret has not yet been exposed . while at it get off my mention.disgusting thing.all this wannabe trolling and defence mechanism is not working.ive seen through the dirty pedophile that you are.yorubas say character is like a smoke, you cannot hide it,it will always have a way of exposing you.your defence mechanism cannot hide your repugnant habit undecided
You are disgracing yourself on a public forum. There are ways you air out opinion. Stop ranting like a drunk
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
muller101:
You are disgracing yourself on a public forum. There are ways you air out opinion. Stop ranting like a drunk
you are the one disgracing yourself because you have unknowingly exposed yourself with that your little herpes carrying pen1s using to rape children.

You will soon be mailed and lynched in the market Square and your unclothedness brought to nairaland for all to see.werey alasho
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you are the one disgracing yourself because you have unknowingly exposed yourself with that your little herpes carrying pen1s using to rape children.

You will soon be mailed and lynched in the market Square and your unclothedness brought to nairaland for all to see.werey alasho
Be civilized for once. I am sure you are old enough to be sensible.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
muller101:
Be civilized for once. I am sure you are old enough to be sensible.
*carries broom to sweep out its pedophilic legs*

Koshidanu tobafegba epe
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday by muller101(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
*carries broom to sweep out my pedophilic legs*

Koshidanu tobafegba epe

(1) (Reply)

'This Is 40!': Bikini-clad Kim Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du / Happy Birthday, Selena Gomez! Justin Bieber`s Ladylove Turns 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.