Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du (3768 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by Palevu: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Female Nysc corp member get stuck during camp activities due to her big backside.

In a short clip shared online by instablog, an Nysc corp member could be seen struggling to get out of a net which they normally crawl under during camp activities.

It is well know how camp activities can be very crazy and fun to be but sometimes it could become frustrating mostly when some of the activities doesn't match your body structure.

See video below
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/some-girls-are-really-blessed-nysc-corp.html

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by progressb4andno: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Lekwa ike, i remember when i lied down untop one olosho ass just like that giving it to her behind and straight up. Memories
she did me well sha, if only i still had her number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by MyExpression(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by derico(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
MyExpression:
Enjoy your NYSC Service year.
Serve where you will have security, good cost of living, peace of mind and grow your career.

Let me help you get Direct Posting to your preferred State.
Contact me for Redeployment too.

No long protocol...just your call-up number/State code...and choice of State.
50k flat.
Testimonials from currently serving Corps members.
Zero703oo6819Tree

For real?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by CJStarz: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
To what end,bro? Those kind of life do not pay.....in d long run. Real Gees don't do olosho. Guy, reason am

progressb4andno:
Lekwa ike, i remember when i lied down untop one olosho ass just like that giving it to her behind and straight up. Memories
she did me well sha, if only i still had her number.
Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by CJStarz: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Syndicate. Dem go soon arrest you through ur phone number. U no know say DSS full here as monitoring spirits? No let them use u do Xmas o

MyExpression:
Enjoy your NYSC Service year.
Serve where you will have security, good cost of living, peace of mind and grow your career.

Let me help you get Direct Posting to your preferred State.
Contact me for Redeployment too.

No long protocol...just your call-up number/State code...and choice of State.
50k flat.
Testimonials from currently serving Corps members.
Zero703oo6819Tree
Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by progressb4andno: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
CJStarz:
To what end,bro? Those kind of life do not pay.....in d long run. Real Gees don't do olosho. Guy, reason am

who release this ape

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by CJStarz: 2:31am On Oct 10, 2023
progressb4andno:
who release this ape
Continue nah. Keep patronizing olosho and keep being proud of it. One day,e fit tell u for body.
Real Gees are decent.
Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by juman(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2023
Why should females asked to do that.
I wonder.
Not all activities done by the guys should be done by the girls.
Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by MyExpression(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2023
CJStarz:
Syndicate. Dem go soon arrest you through ur phone number. U no know say DSS full here as monitoring spirits? No let them use u do Xmas o

What's the charge?

Crime syndicate?

Gotta browse this shiii

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by CJStarz: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Better do,bro,make your good no turn to bad.
Good luck!

MyExpression:

What's the charge?

Crime syndicate?

Gotta browse this shiii
Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by MyExpression(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2023
CJStarz:

Better do,bro,make your good no turn to bad.
Good luck!

I just see am now o.

Let me contact mods on how to delete post..

I no do again.
Make I face my real logistics business.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Blessed - Nysc Corp Member Get Stuck Due To Her Big Bum Du by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Palevu:
Female Nysc corp member get stuck during camp activities due to her big backside.

In a short clip shared online by instablog, an Nysc corp member could be seen struggling to get out of a net which they normally crawl under during camp activities.

It is well know how camp activities can be very crazy and fun to be but sometimes it could become frustrating mostly when some of the activities doesn't match your body structure.

See video below
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/10/some-girls-are-really-blessed-nysc-corp.html

So na blessing make am HOOK? Las las HOOK UP BLESSING

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Karen Igho Flaunts Her Backside-photos / Photos Of Some Celebrities Who Can Cook In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.