Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna (7351 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Genbuhari3: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
BB2011 team,

We need update on what is happening in Kaduna now. how is the rally going? please share to those of us in the office and far away.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Pappij: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
We waiting to hear o, BB all the way. Its about time, we started getting the news to the market woman and the layman on the street.

BB is the alternative and its the best amongst the lot, if only Nigerians can look beyond religious, ethnic and some other sentiments, Aso Rock will have a new occupier come May 29, 2011.

[b]NIGERIA GO BETTER[/b]
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
GOSH!!! MORE THAN 2 MILLION PEOPLE RIGHT THERE IN THE RALLY!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE PEOPLE

SEE PEOPLE

SEE PEOPLE

CHEI

SAI SIA SIA BUHARI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NO EVEN SPACE FOR THEM TO MOVE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool grin
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
A picture

Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
More pictures and occurrences can be found here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buhari4change-Official-Fan-Page/116280281775259

The wheels are in motion.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Pataki: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
Wow!!!! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by assme: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
Exaggerators! how that population take reach 2million? ur eye na counting machine?
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Pappij: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
Amazing, this is a great crowd, and the beautiful part is they aint induced by cash or some other stuff.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Pataki: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
assme:

Exaggerators! how that population take reach 2million? your eye na counting machine?

[img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=132945840108703&set=a.132937180109569.24810.116280281775259[/img]

The nonsense you bigots will say sometimes. . . . . . .

grin cheesy grin
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by DejiYesufu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
the end of gej, obj and the pdp!
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
Another one

Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Pappij: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
oya now, lets see more pictures here abeg, some of us (office policy)have been barred from facebook. embarassed embarassed
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by assme: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
The nonsense you bigots will say sometimes. . . . . . .

yea that's crap we can say and i can understnd ur chauvinist status but u and ur crew can do better by not camouflaging failure into victory.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
assme:

yea that's crap we can say and i can understnd your chauvinist status but u and your crew can do better by not camouflaging failure into victory.

Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
half of them are not even registered to vote. Just like people in here.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Lagosboy: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
againstGEJ:

half of them are not even registered to vote. Just like people in here.

Let us not decieve ourselves, if the people were paid supporters i would have said so but genuine people not induced by money would have registered and are currently showing their support by attending the rally.

Even GEJ himself knows that the Northwest is for Buhari
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
2:50pm
It's all over. Gridlock human traffic and not a single person 'rented'. Credibility in motion. Rallying calls for change and our supporters shouting "CPC" at intervals.
CHANGE IS HERE

Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Genbuhari3: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
The Revolution has started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB2011

Let's ensure we do this for Bakare in Ibadan!
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Johndoe100(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
Latest from CPC rally.

Buhari says there is no need to worry, since he is so popular and loved all over the country, all you supporters (deluded fools) should just go home GEJ doesn't stand a chance.

PDP and ACN are inexperienced politicians and are wasting their time. SAI BUHARI, SAI BIN LADEN

Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by solihu(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
Good news! BB all the way!
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Genbuhari3: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
Johndoe100

welcome. and thanks for the false news. nothing has ever made sense to you but hearsays!
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
and Buhari is now the Nigerian President. Wins 2million in Kaduna.

Do people understand the majority system in Nigeria politics?

It is not about figures bros. If you like win all the votes in one or two states, if you have the most number of votes cast in even five states, it doesnt win the you the Presidential seat.

LOL. So many kids in here.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Genbuhari3: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
AgainstGEJ, INfavourofnothing!

That was North west campaign, a zone that has 18.9m, more than south east and south south combined!

you will keep whinning till President Buhari is sworn in. it is the way of pessimists
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^^

You dont seem to understand anything about Nigerian politics.

What does the law say about the person who wins?

No clue.

How many majority in  how many states?

Do you know what 2/3rd majority is? I doubt.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by rebranded(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
againstGEJ

all this because GEJ promised you personal assistant to special assistant to special adviser on facebook and nairaland matters

what a shame
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by egift(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
againstGEJ:

^^^^

No clue.

How many majority in  how many states?

againstGEJ, once its not in favour on Jonathan, you act as if condemn oil run in your vain and your brain filled with charcoal. Why? How much did he pay for your soul.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^ Rebranded

You missed it.

He promised me 1 billion Naira from his loot.

Shame on you, you know nothing.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2011
egift:

againstGEJ, once its not in favour on Jonathan, you act as if condemn oil run in your vain and your brain filled with charcoal. Why? How much did he pay for your soul.

Simple question. Bogus answer.

How much he paid for my soul? How much do you think he paid? The same amount that will feed you for ever. Since you want to start insults. You dont know how to insult, beleive me.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by Pataki: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
againstGEJ:

^^^^

No clue.

How many majority in  how many states?

Do you know what 2/3rd majority is? I doubt.
You talk like as if, it is a thing of dignity for you to be a licensed m*oron. Although I understand that your username is an oxymoron. Everytime I read your childish post, I am most convinced you are a teenager but with an IQ less than the number of fingers on my right hand.

One minute you post as ''againstGEJ'', the next minute you post as ''potof_soup''. Keep on with your childish babbling.

Even Clueless Jonathan will not stoop to this level of foolish arguments you keep spewing across the politics section.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
Pataki

Only fools result to insults to make a point. Your insults and name calling is not doing anything right anyway.

Is that all the names you have to call me?

Why not add the following, fool, goat, eeediot, armed robber, thief, dunce, and many more? Try add them, but you know what, it doesnt change a thing, neither does it remove a dot from my hair.

So, you are wasting your time.

Simple question, and because you dont know it, you begin to call names. What a human being.
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by overhyped: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
Kai!! GEJ apologist and (paid) internet warrior-in-command, BEAF, dey pee for his pant cos of these pictures o. IDL ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna by againstGEJ(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
Pataki:

You talk like as if, it is a thing of dignity for you to be a licensed m*oron. Although I understand that your username is an oxymoron. Everytime I read your childish post, I am most convinced you are a teenager but with an IQ less than the number of fingers on my right hand.

One minute you post as ''againstGEJ'', the next minute you post as ''potof_soup''. Keep on with your childish babbling.

Even Clueless Jonathan will not stoop to this level of foolish arguments you keep spewing across the politics section.

Are these the only names in your dictionary? they are not enough to describe me. so, you will have to do better, really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMA2 Begins Free Internet Service For Passengers / Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos / Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.