Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits (11624 Views)

Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:

i am from ikwerere in rivers state and we are predominantly Muslims

So??! There Christians and Christian communities in those Northern states I cited! That doesn't make then any less extremist Muslim states.

Wike calling Rivers a Christian state doesn't infer that other religions are unwelcome there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by wavylevel: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
I spit on the black race. Tueh!

People begging for their rightful entitlements? grin grin grin grin

Impossible in the country I live in.

All the God, Allah and Jesus see how miserable they are.

Una go suffer taya!
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by LikeAking: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Very wicked gov.

He has not paid any retiree a dime since he became a gov,despite the abundant wealth of the state.

For a man like Gov. Wike gov is all about looting the treasury of the state and gallivanting about.

He is the worse gov in Rivers history.

Na to dey lie on AIT.

Gov Amechi was 1000000xx beta than him.

This gov is very selfish.

He is only sharing money for himself and friends.

Has not done anything that will beta the life of rivers people.

Has not employed anybody.

Gives money to bad boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by mrksquare: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Ah! Is it just propaganda that Wike isn't owing pensioners? It is difficult to know what to believe in the Nigerian situation.

He is owing pensioners their gratuity. I'm a civil servant in Rivers state. Even workers haven't been promoted for the past 12years. Still on the same level I was employed some 8years ago. Even the minimum wage he refused to pay what is obtainable at the Federal level. He only added small amount to the previous salary without carrying NLC in the state in the loop. Till date we haven't seen the payment chart of the new minimum wage in Rivers state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by ThatFairGuy1: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Foolish set of people with Edo no be Lagos rant. Is Lagos that Edo doesn't want to be owing workers anything?

Edo can be Rivers State, afterall cultism is Their trademark in the two states

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by LikeAking: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Useless man. If it's to demolish mosque that's where he is good at. We go deal with am. Make him come North to look for anything lipsrsealed

Pls stop been naughty.

The mosque was demolished for construction purposes.

Its done every wia,even in the north.

They wia compensated.

Stop this baseless allegation bro.
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by LikeAking: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:

i am from ikwerere in rivers state and we are predominantly Muslims

Stop lying Ikweree are predominantly trads and christians.

Use gooogle to verify this.

You guys should be very careful o.

Its the this same attitude that destroyed this country.

Every body want to become a tribal hero,instead of becoming a world class hero.

The African man and short sightedness.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by RosyIsBlessed: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yet he's building flyover at every bustop. This man is representing his name, wiked

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by chakula: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Pensioneers in my state (Jigawa) used to recieve alert on 12th of every Month. God bless our govener for committing himself of paying them on due time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by anonimi: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Elvictor:
can you vote when the said military guys and police men who are to protect you are the one threatening to take your life from you, can you?

How many are the military guys and policemen compared to 200 million people?

Where there is a will, there is always a way ~ Bob Marley.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by anonimi: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
chakula:
Pensioneers in my state used to recieve alert on 12th of every Month. God bless our govener for committing himself of paying them on due time.

You omitted the key information- the name of your state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
PENSION may well be abolish in Nigeria.

The political class in Nigeria are not discipline enough to manage financial matters.
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by anonimi: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Elvictor:
shame? are we in America?

Have you seen the people in America with two heads or even one and a half heads?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Freshboi87: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Wike be like, u people have lived your lives, Goan die in peace and leave me alone
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Useless man. If it's to demolish mosque that's where he is good at. We go deal with am. Make him come North to look for anything lipsrsealed

Which of the mosque did he demolish

I guess the one in your fathers hut

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by chakula: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
anonimi:

You omitted the key information- the name of your state.
Jigawa State.
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Kwara1stson: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:

The useless man shamefully declared rivers state a Christian state. He's a religious bigot and his disdain for Islam will be his undoing.
didn't they declare zamfara an Islamic State?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by GboyegaD(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
mrksquare:

He is owing pensioners their gratuity. I'm a civil servant in Rivers state. Even workers haven't been promoted for the past 12years. Still on the same level I was employed some 8years ago. Even the minimum wage he refused to pay what is obtainable at the Federal level. He only added small amount to the previous salary without carrying NLC in the state in the loop. Till date we haven't seen the payment chart of the new minimum wage in Rivers state.

Kinematics:

Simply propaganda. Do not allow Wike goons to fool you. When it comes to anything workers' welfare (civil service) Wike is zero.

Unfortunately, people do not tell the real situation. I read a few stories where they claimed Wike is doing so well, pays on time, and owes no one. Hopefully, we will get it right one day.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by uniqueboi1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:

See maalu
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by otokx(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
The truth only comes out when politicians leave office e.g. Santa Dickson

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by mrksquare: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

Unfortunately, people do not tell the real situation. I read a few stories where they claimed Wike is doing so well, pays on time, and owes no one. Hopefully, we will get it right one day.

He pays on time. That I must commend him. But workers welfare as represented in the issue I highlighted is not being attended to. My contemporary in other states are on level 10. Our state secretariat is in bad shape. The facility needs renovation but Wike doesn't give a hoot about it. The secretariat is also understaffed on account of the retirement of many civil servants but Wike doesn't want to employ more hands. The motivation to work isn't there. Moreso, seeing the suffering some of our retired colleague are going through.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by effectiverealto(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
They should pay this people nah. E no easy to be without money
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by otokx(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
@mrksquare

Indeed the state Secretariat needs a face lift, perhaps WIKE will contract Julius Berger to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by ofwest47(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
wicked Wike is not concerned with living conditions of government workers not even to talk of Pensioners but he is concerned about the enjoyments of state high court judges and State assembly members by providing all of them with super car jeeps for their enjoyments.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by mikkywebs(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oya na

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Elvictor: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
anonimi:

How many are the military guys and policemen compared to 200 million people?

Where there is a will, there is always a way ~ Bob Marley.

are the police, military, politicians, customs etcetera etcetera not inclusive? don't be a motivational speaker without an onion.
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Elvictor: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
anonimi:

Have you seen the people in America with two heads or even one and a half heads?

they don't have two heads or half heads but they have what we don't have, they have common interest and a will to better things around them.

they have the sense of belongingness and say, do you have that in this useless country call Nigeria?
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by anonimi: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Elvictor:
they don't have two heads or half heads but they have what we don't have, they have common interest and a will to better things around them.

they have the sense of belongingness and say, do you have that in this useless country call Nigeria?

Thanks for confirming that they are the same as we are.
When we have suffered enough, we will reset our heads to also have a sense of belongingness and say, which we will work on to make our own country less useless to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by Elvictor: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming that they are the same as we are.
When we have suffered enough, we will reset our heads to also have a sense of belongingness and say, which we will work on to make our own country less useless to us.

you can't create sense of belongingness, it is innate and you just come to realize it.
Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by anonimi: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Elvictor:
you can't create sense of belongingness, it is innate and you just come to realize it.

Can you please provide the link to the scientific information that you have referenced for this? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures) / Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.