Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! (686 Views)

"I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady / Who Fed These Lions? / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by janzguy: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Remember the lady that fed 5,000 orphaned and almajiri kids in Abuja, Kano, Aba and Owerri?

https://www.nairaland.com/4253547/pretty-slay-queen-set-feed

Well she is out to empower 100 Families in Abuja.

The convener of Princely Kids Foundation a non-governmental organization, Mrs. Princess Nneka Jombo has revealed the group's readiness to feed another 100 families in Kujigbi Community in Abuja in it's next wave of outreach program.

The convener made this know in a press release made available to journalists.

Recall that few years ago the foundation had began it's massive outreach by feeding 5,000 orphaned and almajiri kids in Nasarawa State and Abuja. From where it proceeded to feed 10,000 more orphaned kids in Kano, Aba, and Imo states.

The foundation has in great ways planted smiles in the faces of the less privilege, as it's philanthropy cuts across several states in Nigeria.

It has remained focused on creating hope for the hopeless and unequivocally dogged in impacting humanity.

Princess Nneka is unequivocally passionate in her extension of benevolence and care towards the underprivileged, downtrodden and vulnerable persons in communities across Nigeria. She is also focused on Education for the less privileged children and those with special needs, as a result of the difficulties they may encounter in trying to get good care and education without sponsors.

ABOUT THE FOUNDATION:

Princely Kids Foundation is a non-profit organization aimed at taking as much underprivileged children out of the street and providing them with skills that inherently make them important in an ever evolving society and creating a future that will be beneficial not just to that child but to the society at large.

They can be reached via;

Mobile:- +2349025991242

Or follow them on

Facebook:- Princely Kids Foundation

Instagram @princelykids foundation

Twitter:- pkfoundation1

http://divineloveudorji..com/2020/09/princely-kids-foundation-after-feeding.html

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by janzguy: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020

Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by janzguy: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Lalasticlala, seun let's celebrate philanthropic gestures!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by joygiver1: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
wow this is indeed very commendable.. Let her keep up the good work
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by DaddyRochie1642: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Chai, so this lady brought out her Money to do this.

All I Sincerely wish her, Is GOOD HEALTH above all things.... Amen.
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by Madibah(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2020
This is the right thing to do
I love this
This is life

But some hypocrites will keep preaching about end time without practicing humanity
Without showing love to the people
They still prefer given tithes to the filthy rich pastors than to the poor and homeless ones

MF hypocrites
I Know y'all will come for me
But na thunder go strike una
End time hypocrites
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by Peachy14: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Weldon
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by chybuzky(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Wow

Nice one
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by Azyne(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
The kindness you show in the ocean will return back to you In the desert. God bless her heart cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Who Fed Over 10,000 Orphaned Kids Set To Empower 100 Families!! by janzguy: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
This is the right thing to do
I love this
This is life

But some hypocrites will keep preaching about end time without practicing humanity
Without showing love to the people
They still prefer given tithes to the filthy rich pastors than to the poor and homeless ones

Yeah the essence of humanity is to help eachother!!

(1) (Reply)

BBN Star Ozo Joins #endsarsnow Protest / Cardi B Joins In The End SARS Protest (video) / Actress Moesha Twerks Her Heart Out While Cooking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.