Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From (5169 Views)

OMOTOLSY Selling: Flagship, Mid Range & Budget Android Phones For Sale / OMOTOLSY: Gaming, Professional, Budget Laptops for SALE... BUY & BE SATISFIED / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by SerikinGamo: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
We no go jam agbako o, which Kain wahala be this?

5 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
I am done here, I will follow him to other tread and channels to share my testimony of him. I never think it will go this way but since he is smart enough to classify cracks in his attestation I have to follow him through other ways.

I will say the true of all what happened and never lie.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by olalekanba(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:
I am done here, I will follow him to other tread and channels to share my testimony of him. I never think it will go this way but since he is smart enough to classify cracks in his attestation I have to follow him through other ways.

I will say the true of all what happened and never lie.

Bro I don't know both of you i only asked you to share the pictures of the screen showing the crack

I did asked thrice but you did not

For example if you ordered the laptop on ebay, ebay will ask you to share pictures of the crack which you have refused to do

3 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by daamazing(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omo which kind premium clownery be this grin grin
All buyer posts sound like bait/troll, low iq'ed one at that!
Speaks good English w omotolsy and comment history (nairaland), meanwhile all posts here are almost incoherent. Make mods lock and delete thread jare

9 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by fibonacci2526: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
OP you have been advised by so many people here to upload pictures of the said crack but you haven't. It seems you are more adamant in tarnishing the image of omotolsy than letting people know you are right.

If you can not upload the said pictures,then there is literally no case here and the joke is on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:
Dragnet please stop this man from tarnishing my image intentionally.

Here are attachments.

He has said i refused to reply him.

He has been rude all through during the ourchase and afterwards.

Please people read the chats below.

Can you see the extent you can go to silence my voice here and think even if this account is banned because you want to cover up what you know that you sold cracked-screen laptop to me at N220,000 and communicated the fault to you and you keep quite and I called your attention to it days after you still did not say anything in private and block me. As a result I am here to make protest and my attempt to hold you through your contiece to just type that you did not know about the crack screen before sending the laptop to me you whent ahead to type you are not aware of a brocken glass when actuall you know it was not glass that broke.

You took another step for my ban here for me to be silenxe thinning that will give you joy.

I will not beg not to be banned since you have power to call for it but it will worsen this case for you for you are like a man that will callect another man's only wife and when such victim cries out you call to eliminate his life. May men who have such attitude scarce on this planet earth.

I did not come here to say what you have not done to me but says the truth.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Trendy247: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mod please delete this thread, we have seen enough

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by west21: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:

[s]
Can you see the extent you can go to silence my voice here and think even if this account is banned because you want to cover up what you know that you sold cracked-screen laptop to me at N220,000 and communicated the fault to you and you keep quite and I called your attention to it days after you still did not say anything in private and block me. As a result I am here to make protest and my attempt to hold you through your contiece to just type that you did not know about the crack screen before sending the laptop to me you whent ahead to type you are not aware of a brocken glass when actuall you know it was not glass that broke.

You took another step for my ban here for me to be silenxe thinning that will give you joy.

I will not beg not to be banned since you have power to call for it but it will worsen this case for you for you are like a man that will callect another man's only wife and when such victim cries out you call to eliminate his life. May men who have such attitude scarce on this planet earth.

I did not come here to say what you have not done to me but says the truth[/s].

They said post crack pictures since morning you refused, even moderator has asked you to provide evidence you refuse.

Its a shame to note that ur NL account has been active since 2009 cos u sound like a brand new newbie

Which are you, high, drunk, incoherent ,playing dumb or cheaply stewpid?

Your grammatical construction reveals some level of abnormalities

Even your post history shows you have a habit of calling people out whenever your menstruating

Omotolsy is one of the calmest sellers av crossed here on NL, if he blocks you then you deserve it angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by bada007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorry to say but op you are mad....share photo of the screen you no gree

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Mizik(m): 2:10am On Oct 01, 2020
economia:
Always know he is a talented graphic star who can conjor and magnify electronic evidence to sweet his enterprise. Despite these I will dig through his post daily to share my testimony of him since keeping me quite on this is his goal.

I will say but the truth from my heart all what I experience in my dealing with him.

Stop treating somebody who buy things from you bad and think he has paid even if ge will not buy again other people will buy. I will sit here to say all but the through about this guy on every post he makes.

I will follow him up to his YouTube channels to say what I know about him.

I will use twitter digger and check his profile in jiji and olist.

He think his attempt to keep me quite will work? Never it will not.
Dragnet.

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tmogba4(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2020
economia:
I stand here to say that this guy know that the screen of the laptop he sold to me is crack and I swear with my life. Let he come here and swear with his also and not use logic on me.

Try not to pay omotolsy without testing what he promise to offer for sale. He sold a samsung notebook 9 pro to me at N220k without telling me the screen is cracked. I paid in instalment, and after paying up I told him I will be coming to him to get the laptop which he discouraged me of that he will send it through God is Good. He did send but wit crack screen. I communicated the fault to him on whatsapp he kept mute. I called his attension to it again on whatsapp he then blocked me.

Please don't pay for item you have not tested ok from him.

He will collect your money and deliver but what you don't want.

No, he never said thatThis guy is a trick star, he reduces the brightness of the display which will not let the crack seen but when I need high performance latter I thought of brighten the displayed that what was when I notice the crack and communitied that to him privately which he didn't reply for weeks, I informed him of it again today

His phone number is 07030771728 for you to confirm.

This is where I saw the notebook advertised by him https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/2457#91579556

I have his time, I am calling on him and his well wisher to call him to order. I have a little patience to spend on him here then I will meet him on on one. If he think I do not know his where about he should think and ask why I paid N220k without seeing him.

I will stay here to tell his prospective buyer first.

If all what I are false, say otherwise.
Seeing your claims got me wondering whether or not it's the same Omotolsy I have known and transacted with for many years that you're talking about.
My advice for you when opening a dispute thread or should I rather say a character humiliation thread is that you upload proves to show all you claim is correct.

I will not be a judge to whatever transpired between you both but I will share my experiences doing business with Omotolsy.

1. He advertised an HP 640 G2 on NL and stated point blank that it powers on but doesn't display.
Well, I paid in advance and sent a friend to pick it up from his house few weeks later.
On getting it, it worked without any hassle.

2. I paid for some SSD's and RAM sticks on TLC which I went to pickup at his house. I couldn't check the RAM sticks since I forgot to while I was there...
On getting home, one was bad and baba immediately refunded my money.

3. I paid for an Acer Swift 3 that he bought in working condition only for it to get to Nigeria and it powers on but wasn't displaying. I was quote aware of the condition since he mentioned it to me and all of the times we had Laptop transactions, he would show me photos and videos.

If truly your screen got cracked, it could be anywhere and not compulsorily from his end.
If you used it for months and you just complaining now, then I'll say you have no excuse sir.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tmogba4(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2020
1x2x3:

Bro. I can't ascertain what happened or how the screen broke from all you have said so far. Yes I've had deal with you and equally had numerous deals with omotolsy and for once he hasn't played trick or lie about an item. I would really appreciate if you calm down a little so things can be resolved.

Kindly upload the broken screen let us see if it is visible with the brightness dimmed.

OMG!

You just spoke my mind.

Baba is seeking attention jare...

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by harmbhrosz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
This guy still never upload the screen make we see.

Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by harmbhrosz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cc
Dragnet
Seun

Please close this thread jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Lamzee(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2020
4 pages cry :' and I’m yet to see pics of cracked screen

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by frugal(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2020
This is what happens when you use all your savings to buy a laptop grin

6 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by princemillla(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Wait o.....is this the same omotolsy or another?
This is surely character denting.

Op had been advised by countless number of persons and he still find it difficult to do so. U said u don't want anything but for him to admit to be aware of the broken screen? It's obviously u r trying all u can to frame him.

See let me assure u. This uve done will only make him more popular and more trusted cuz the review about his pure integerity are coming in one thread and this will give him that unnexpected boost. So alaye continue.

This is the only guy dat does video ads.
Alot could av happened thru transit but then ow come it took u even more than 5 days to notice the crack?

Pls apologize to omotolsy cuz uve sinned against ur own life u r swearing with.

And my little advice pls, next time get someone to type for u so ur communication can't be grabbed in all aspects.

3 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I reached out to Dragnet and Seun on this matter.
People also reached out to Dragnet and calling his name that this thread be pulled down but its fine the thread can stay on.

They have decided to do nothing about such a very impossible claim which is obvious to all to see.

This guy is still going about my threads and writing evil reports. He claimed i intentionally sold him a cracked laptop and started swearing up and down wishing himself evil.

The same guy is now saying i manipulated the videos i sent to him lol. That means i manipulated him for 2 months without he noticing a cracked screen lol.

Please see a screenshot shot of what he wrote on my thread few minutes ago.

1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Donbigi2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dragnet your silence is deafening

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by victorogundepo0(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
It’s my whish not to ever jam this kind of customer . At least if you level allegation against someone, you back it up with proofs

But in OP’s case, it’s Nah

3 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by adecamp(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
OP, you brought the matter here to settle I guess. You said you didn't notice the crack until you brightened the screen, yes we agree. To sort the whole issue, kindly snap the laptop with:
1. Screen turned off
2. Screen turned on at normal brightness(which hides the crack) and
3. Screen turned on with increased brightness(which shows the crack).
If you can do this, I promise you a peaceful resolve would be reached. We be men, we no suppose dey behave like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omoskenso(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
economia:

I did not come here to say what you have not done to me but says the truth.

You talk too much!

You've been ranting and spewing thrash since and i put it to you that the strength, time and energy you use in typing is enough to share the pictures of the said crack( at least 1 would do) but rather than share prove of damage which countless persons have requested, you still continue your needless rant.

Ogbeni.... Do we look like people wearing pampers??

It's either you know the picture won't do justice to ur claim (like the crack is obvious to see at pick up point or unboxing) or your conscience has told you "you're on the wrong side of the ring".

3 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by dukeokafor(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2020
I really have no idea why all of you are going back and forth on this matter.

You can open a thread to discredit someone but you can't post evidence of your claim?

It baffled me that you all are replying the clown.

OP, no offense but if you accused someone this way and you haven't posted any evidence to back it up, you're a huge clown because you're acting funny!

I'd advise no one to reply this thread unless the OP posts the pictures of the crack. Pictures in dim and bright light.

Also the videos of the laptop that was sent to you.

OP, if you cannot provide this simple things, then every negative thing you've written about and to the dealer should be directed back at you! And....STFU abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Tabbaz(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
economia:
You sold a cracked-screen laptop to me and when such is communicated to you privately you kept mute for long and I reminded you, you think blocking me to keep quite on the matter will solve you problem.

This is why I come public to ask you and you are still wrinsing your body with liquid soap.
did you notify him immediately you received the bad product? If not how long?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Tabbaz(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2020
omotolsy:
Hello Everyone.

People also reached out to Dragnet and calling his name that this thread be pulled down but its fine the thread can stay on.

They have decided to do nothing about such a very impossible claim which is obvious to all to see.

This guy is still going about my threads and writing evil reports. He claimed i intentionally sold him a cracked laptop and started swearing up and down wishing himself evil.

The same guy is now saying i manipulated the videos i sent to him lol. That means i manipulated him for 2 months without he noticing a cracked screen lol.

I await the response of the OP. If you are indeed accused wrongly, I will implore the mod to bring down the thread.

Cc
Mynd44
Dominique
Puskin
Dragnet

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by naijasensei: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
omotolsy:
Hello Everyone.

Hi. I want to commend you for your maturity in handling this badly scripted smear campaign. I just want to say something which might sound a little bit controversial.
Whenever a prospective customer starts begging excessively, lamenting they don't have enough money, asking very annoying questions, or asking you to make weird concessions - avoid them, or make them sign an agreement. From my investigations, some of the most vicious and ungrateful customers are usually those you made some personal concessions for.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmmmmm

Thank you naijasensei
naijasensei:

Hi. I want to commend you for your maturity in handling this badly scripted smear campaign. I just want to say something which might sound a little bit controversial.
Whenever a prospective customer starts begging excessively, lamenting they don't have enough money, asking very annoying questions, or asking you to make weird concessions - avoid them, or make them sign an agreement. From my investigations, some of the most vicious and ungrateful customers are usually those you made some personal concessions for.

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by calddon(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
naijasensei:

what you have said isnt controversial but a fact. I have experienced it many times.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

PROMO!!! Bondlink 20000mah + Free 2800mah Mobile Power Bank @ ₦4,495 / *price slash* BB 9800 Torch (Brand New plus boxed accessories) 4 Sale @36k only / UK USED samsung galaxy S10+ 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.