Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan (16010 Views)

Abraham And Barkley Give Lampard's Chelsea A Win Over Barca / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Chelsea Announces Signing Of Ross Barkley From Everton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Nyanabo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
obembet:

He's a great player. Instead get rid of bakayoko, Drinkwater and Moses. And maybe even Alonso. Barkley has more to offer than Mason Mount

He has more to offer than mount ? i don't think so please

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by nicho450(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
ok
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
obembet:

He's a great player. Instead get rid of bakayoko, Drinkwater and Moses. And maybe even Alonso. Barkley has more to offer than Mason Mount

u're right lampard is making a huge mistake that will cost him managerian career at Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nyanabo:

Permit me to say but its your type that once their clubs are performing well they would like to associate with the said club but once they drop form off you go.

Mind you chelsea is rebuilding the same rebuilding you guys started 4 seasons ago. it doesn't take a day for players you just bought from different teams to become a team.

Abegi joor

Rebuilding what?
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
they should come and sign lampard too
lampard is a club killer

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lampard Lamperd Lamperd!!! How many times did I call you!! Ur times at Chelsea is coming to an end already
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Akanoaaa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Ross Barkley is another example of how the English media hypes young English players. We have seen it before and we will see it again. Am sure if either Salah or Mane were English players, one of them would have won the Balon Dor last year.
Barkley is and never was a great player

And do you know Barkley is a Nigerian guy?
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by theoneJabulani(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Akanoaaa:

And do you know Barkley is a Nigerian guy?
He has a Nigerian grandfather but his allegiance has always been to England.
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Nyanabo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Abegi joor

Rebuilding what?

I never knew i was talking to a novice who only follow his friends to watch football.

They are rebuilding your house. grin grin
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by JordanMichael(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Las las na Aston Villa Barkley end up after all the hype cry
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by NairalandSARS: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Overrated English player.

@NairalandSARS
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by MrEgghead(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
donprinyo:

You are blessed my brother. Please include Kovacic in de list to be sold
Just sell the whole squad then, Kovacic for real?
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Mckhala80(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Ross Barkley is another example of how the English media hypes young English players. We have seen it before and we will see it again. Am sure if either Salah or Mane were English players, one of them would have won the Balon Dor last year.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos and payment on delivery available nationwide.

These dudes are still learning futbol nah. Alonso i knw but who's mount ?
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by lereinter(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
theoneJabulani:

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos and payment on delivery available nationwide.

What's your own definition of great player

Must every player be in the level of zindane, Ronaldo, Messi to be referred to has a player

Barkley is a very fine and good player

He should have returned to Everton which is presently coached by a simple and intelligent coach

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Lekan239(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Too much squad.

Still nothing to show.

I remember I was telling some Chelsea fans here that it's not about Signing big names, them no wan here.

Can't even remember last time Chelsea won an Epl game.
Lost to us(Liverpool)
Came from 3 down to equalize West brom(of all teams)
Lost to Spurs yesterday.

You guys are far from stable, despite all the noise and spendings.

Quite a shame.
your way of reasoning is odd,

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by lereinter(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jackyboy:
grin
Am a Chelsea fan but Lampard dey fck up cry cry cry cry
mumu mount father lord do your work on that boy grin grin

It's unfortunate the luxury of young players Lampard is working with, still he can't improve them

He should go and learn from Ajax, PSV, Valencia and the likes

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Mckhala80(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
senderfac3:
GoodLuck
GGMU : Solskjaer should consider sending out Lindelof and keeping smalling. Telles deal should be wrapped us. Sancho shouldn't be seen as a priority signing. Upamecana is needed. Time to make pogba watch frm the bench and van de beek to start.
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by neyosea25(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Too much squad.

Still nothing to show.

I remember I was telling some Chelsea fans here that it's not about Signing big names, them no wan here.

Lost to us(Liverpool)
Lost to Spurs yesterday.

Quite a shame.
I bring to your remembrance how we defeated Brighton by 3 goals to 1. I don't think you watched football on that very day.
Yesterday was not a bad day for Chelsea. They controlled the game for the better part of it till the dying minute. The game was tied at regulation. At the end, it was penalty which could have gone either way.
The season just started and I don't understand your demonstration against Lampard. It is just 3 games into the season. Chelsea lost against Liverpool in their second game with a man down and in which the game was balanced before the incident. On the other hand, Arsenal lost against the same team by 3-1 without any man down.
Again, Manchester City lost against Leceister on a wide margin(5-2) just during the weekend and nobody called for Pep's head.
On Saturday, Chelsea drew with West Brom 3-3 from 3 goals down having 4 points out of possible 9. I don't think they have performed woefully considering the fact that the season is still young and there are 35 more games to play for.
Chelsea just signed some players and it will take some time before these players gel together.
With the above, Lampard needs some time and I won't appraise him until at the end of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by membranus: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Too much squad.

Still nothing to show.

Lost to us(Liverpool)
Lost to Spurs yesterday.

Quite a shame.

Sorry sir.

It's COVID 19 that caused it.

We will improve on our game next match.

Hope you are no more angry at us.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Merimental(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
SuperSupremo:
Havertz: Lampard let's go and play Barnsley again ���

grin
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Merimental(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
neyosea25:
I bring to your remembrance how we defeated Brighton by 3 goals to nil. I don't think you watched football on that very day.
Yesterday was not a bad day for Chelsea. They controlled the game for the better part of it till the dying minute. The game was tied at regulation. At the end, it was penalty which could have gone either way.
The season just started and I don't understand your demonstration against Lampard. It is just 3 games into the season. Chelsea lost against Liverpool in their second game with a man down and in which the game was balanced before the incident. On the other hand, Arsenal lost against the same team by 3-1 without any man down.
Again, Manchester City lost against Leceister on a wide margin(5-2) just during the weekend and nobody called for Pep's head.
On Saturday, Chelsea drew with West Brom 3-3 from 3 goals down having 4 points out of possible 9. I don't think they have performed woefully considering the fact that the season is still young and there 35 more games to play for.
Chelsea just signed some players and it will take some time before these players will gel together.
With the above, Lampard needs some time and I won't appraise him until at the end of the season.

Brighton 1-3 Chelsea. correct YAsef !
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Bahamas95(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lampard is a confused coach, he doesn't even know his starting eleven yet. Let Pulisic and Ziyech come back from injury and see how the team would perform.....I know Abramovich is looking at him now with corner eye.

Players like Joginho, Alonso, Emerson, Hudson Odoi should be flushed out. Even the loaned Barkley is better than Lampard's first son Mason Mount. Another thing I hate about Lampard is that he is too dull on the touchline, if your team isn't playing as expected a good manager can ginger them up from the touchline. It helps most times......This is one of the reasons I will always respect Mourinho, Conte and Diego Simeone. Their antics alone is enough motivation.
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by neyosea25(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Merimental:

Thanks bro. I'll have done that.
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by bewla(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
theoneJabulani:

why downgrade him if not for injury this guy is good
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by theoneJabulani(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
lereinter:

What's your own definition of great player

Must every player be in the level of zindane, Ronaldo, Messi to be referred to has a player

Barkley is a very fine and good player

He should have returned to Everton which is presently coached by a simple and intelligent coach
a good player, yes. A great player, no. Simple as that
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by theoneJabulani(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
bewla:
why downgrade him if not for injury this guy is good
He is good but you need to see the hype around this guy when he was in Everton. He was being labelled the next Wayne Rooney or Paul Gascoigne
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by bewla(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
theoneJabulani:
He is good but you need to see the hype around this guy when he was in Everton. He was being labelled the next Wayne Rooney or Paul Gascoigne
how can u compare a natural 6 and 9 -8 haba them.no go like to chop lizard raw
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by gener1: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
nice one grin grin grin
Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by theoneJabulani(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
bewla:
how can u compare a natural 6 and 9 -8 haba them.no go like to chop lizard raw
hence the reason I said English media hypes a lot

Re: Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan by Olatunji1929: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Merimental:

useless correction from zebra club fan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals / Nigeria Gets $500,000 CAF Grant For 2018 World Cup / 2019 FIFA Beach Soccer: Brazil Defeats Nigeria 12 - 2 In Paraguay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.