Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

First Phase Of The Microfinance Bank Interview- DUSTED.! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Phase Of The Microfinance Bank Interview- DUSTED.! (369 Views)

Citi Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Phase Of The Microfinance Bank Interview- DUSTED.! by Limitless72(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello folks grin

Who remembered my post seeking intellectual opinions from experienced and good meaning people of nairaland about a role as an Administrative officer in a microfinance bank.

Well 7days after the first phase of the interview I received a second invite via call- a congratulatory message, the beautiful voice of a young vibrant woman said to me "congratulations, you passed the first phase and has been selected for the last phase of the interview. Please do well to be available on ...."

Now I'm not in a complete mood of celebration until I sign my appointment letter. So I would say my joy is reserved.

Nevertheless I'm grateful to the folks here for their selfless and valuable opinions and sound contributions, those that even took a step further to contact me privately. I say mma mma nuo oooo..

Thank you

I know by God's grace i would pass the second phase and get the job. But even if I didn't, I still appreciate those people that reached out to help.

Kind folks everywhere

PS: when I finally land the job I would drop an elaborate Intel on what kind of questions was asked, aptitude test questions and how I answered those questions. Atleast for posterity

(1) (Reply)

Female House Help Needed In Victoria Island / Nationwide Bank Tellers Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Application Details: / Drivers Urgently Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.