Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Citi Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citi Bank Interview (14197 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview / Citi Bank Recruitment Now Open (Graduates Only) / Wema Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citi Bank Interview by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Hi Everyone

I would need your opinion as regard the mail I received from Citi Bank after the interview

Please note that the mail was sent from Citi Talent Acquisition Team and also i will highlight only the first paragraph of the mail

Subject of the Mail: Invitation to Citi Talent
Community

You may have recently registered via our Talent Community page or had a recent conversation with one of our recruiters which led to a Talent Community career profile being created on your behalf.

Please nairalander who has gone through this stage please make una help me biko

1 Like

Re: Citi Bank Interview by YOMITEWIN(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Make una answer me na
Re: Citi Bank Interview by falseprophet: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2021
YOMITEWIN:
Make una answer me na

I see a naive jobless youth unaware of how to take care of his business, i see a young but lost citizen losing this opportunity based on wrong advice from other jobless youths, i see him blaming govt after many years of joblessness, and finally i see him buying sharp laptop and starting a new career in bombing...

This i have seen!

26 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by solaroberts: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Go for it
Re: Citi Bank Interview by oluwaseaun(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Perhaps no one has gone through the phase. Just be yourself and you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Citi Bank Interview by Yansham: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
lol
Re: Citi Bank Interview by LightUpWithKemi: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
To get a prompt and better advice, I'll say you share the full content of the email and block essential parts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citi Bank Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Not all interview you post here on nairaland
How would you feel if the hr see this post

City bank is a commercial bank in nigeria
Search goggle and see the information you need there

3 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

To get a prompt and better advice, I'll say you share the full content of the email and block essential parts.

What about if the hr see the post

2 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by Plut01: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2021
falseprophet:

I see a naive jobless youth unaware of how to take care of his business, i see a young but lost citizen losing this opportunity based on wrong advice from other jobless youths, i see him blaming govt after many years of joblessness, and finally i see him buying sharp laptop and starting a new career in bombing...

This i have seen!

You no well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by eazy07(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2021
YOMITEWIN:
Hi Everyone

I would need your opinion as regard the mail I received from Citi Bank after the interview

Please note that the mail was sent from Citi Talent Acquisition Team and also i will highlight only the first paragraph of the mail

Subject of the Mail: Invitation to Citi Talent
Community

You may have recently registered via our Talent Community page or had a recent conversation with one of our recruiters which led to a Talent Community career profile being created on your behalf.

Please nairalander who has gone through this stage please make una help me biko

But u have not said anything. I can't see the content of the mail you said you received

3 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by Ezedon(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Not interested
Re: Citi Bank Interview by jobseeker01: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Clear.... Citi bank is a reputable bank in Nigeria...
Re: Citi Bank Interview by LightUpWithKemi: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

What about if the hr see the post
...........block parts that could reveal info.
Re: Citi Bank Interview by JamParkMe: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2021
A friend of mine was employed by citibank in Lagos. The guy was so good he got promoted to head their retirement funds. Before we knew what was happening, he was transfered to new york to head a local branch there. So the sky is the limit for you.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citi Bank Interview by money121(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Citi Bank Interview by lanre88(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Go for networking people.

Pay yourself as much as you want. Stop looking for 100k jobs.
Re: Citi Bank Interview by kingjooo(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Please nairalanders come to my aid.I really need a job to take care of my litle kid. I resides in abuja 09039974800
Re: Citi Bank Interview by Basicend: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2021
They just notified you that they have your profile with them and could call you for vacancies if need be.

Nothing more.

Citi Bank is an American bank and they are not into retail banking. Most of their clients are multinationals in Nigeria.

Guy if you get that job, it's far better than GT bank, Zenith or all these useless Nigerian banks o.

They could take u often to overseas for exchange or trainings.

Just pray.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citi Bank Interview by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Aceexchanger:
When CitiBank enter Nigeria?

This sort of question in 2021... angry

Take a walk to KJA, please.

10 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by inoki247: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2021
CitiBank for Naija u sure say no be Yahoo Boys dey dial ur number...
Re: Citi Bank Interview by Focusmind: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Hello OP, congratulations!
This is one in the series of recruitment stages. Getting a place into any multinationals is never an easy thing and, once you are able to break in, you are in for a successful career.

Have you had any interview or test with Citi? If yes, there is likelihood that you were successful in that very stage of their recruitment and the company is progressing with your application.

However, if you have not had any interview or test and you got this message, it may just be a system generated email informing you of receipt of your application which has now been entered into their talent pool for possible consideration by the recruiting manager.

Nevertheless, don't be overtly worked up or tensed. Recruitment by multinationals extends up to a year and the waiting time could be 'killing and tensed', especially if you don't have anything doing at the moment. I have been there before and so I am abreast of how their recruitment works.

Engage yourself in other things and hope for the best and also expect the worst as well which in most cases is a rejection email at any of the recruitment stages.

16 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by IceTrice01: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Aceexchanger:

TRADE WITH THE RIGHT VENDOR

At CJ Grand Exchange, we pick at direct rates without any percentage reduction.

PayPal : 400/$
Greendot: 349/$
Zelle: 370/$

We would be buying your BTC bulk at $495/$

If you want to store BTC, we would give you the best rates.. we also buy at rates that burst head and we are also registered under CAC

Citi Bank dey Nigeria since long time, dem even get one branch for ilupeju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citi Bank Interview by airsaylongcome: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Aceexchanger:

Citi has been in Naija for long nau. Operating from Ozumba Mbadiwe Kofo Abayomi if you are conversant with Lagos. I know of someone that quit them for a job in O&G

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citi Bank Interview by IceTrice01: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2021
inoki247:

They have a branch at ilupeju Lagos. I have a someone that has an account with them

2 Likes

Re: Citi Bank Interview by inoki247: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2021
IceTrice01:

They have a branch at ilupeju Lagos. I have a someone that has an account with them

But he no apply...
Re: Citi Bank Interview by KillerBeauty(f): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2021
inoki247:
Citibank is in Nigeria. I know their office in ozumba mbadiwe road, VI
Re: Citi Bank Interview by inoki247: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2021
KillerBeauty:

Citibank is in Nigeria. I know their office in ozumba mbadiwe road, VI

But the guy no apply na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.