Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advise (210 Views)

I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advise / I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advice / I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advise by starryadmin: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
How I wished I had wrote last diet ICAN exams,
I had to skip the exam because of the work load in the office.
A colleague of mine advised me to plan ahead, like 3 months to ICAN exam,
So that I can study for just 1 to 2 hours a day and will finish studying the
2 courses I was to write but I ignored because I felt I was too busy.

This week I received a promotion letter too and was transfer to another branch….
Of course I am very happy about it but my work load multiply times 3,
now I work on Saturday and even on Sunday sometimes just for the new branch
to meet the monthly target.

Now I am not sure I will be able to write ICAN exam in this diet because
I need to prove my worth that I am capable as a manager.

I am not complaining or regretting but I just want my story to encourage
all ICAN students to start early preparations even when they think they are busy.

My only regret is that what If I get a bigger job offer but It requires that I must be a Chartered Accountant……. Hmmm ‘yawa don gas be that ooo’

That was a message I received from one of our ICAN students who was in ICAN skill level last diet.

The reality on ground now is that the next diet is in December 2020,
it means you have limited time to prepare, so start preparation NOW.

P.S: "The bad news is that time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
"I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." - Golda Meir
“You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again”— Benjamin Franklin

Start ICAN exam preparation NOW?

We have started another journey to ICAN exam success,
through our ICAN Telegram class, weekly question and answer and offline video lectures.
To participate, kindly click here join our FREE ICAN Telegram Classes NOW
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

Get our Offline ICAN video lecture and start preparation right now.
You can also request for our FREE ICAN Exam Blueprint that will guide
you to finish ICAN Syllabus within 30 – 60 days
Click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy
Or
Call Starry Gold Academy on 07038174484, 08023428420, 07086810335, 08085378906,
08074460975, 08123189141, 09076786154

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.
http://starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

If you watch this video you will learn to control your tongue and always be quit / Resign And Return To Farming – ASUU Blasts Education Minister / Winners Announced: The Inaugural "LAMS Initiative" For Nigerian Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.