Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 (28524 Views)

Manchester United Vs Galatasaray UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd October 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 / Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Untoman:

Mr hard to contain, we see you. If EPL is that good why haven’t the teams been dominating Europe?. In the last 10 years Spanish teams has dominated. EPL teams are over hyped. Remember Real Madrid has more Chapmion leagues than any English teams combined. When has any English team won the champions league cup back to back?. ATM won your championship both home and away and they where undefeated in the EPL when ATM did that. Just support your club in peace okay �. Don’t come and be making points that not valid. In the past 10 years Spanish league has produced more world best player than any league. Just look at James that was a bench warmer in real Marid came to EPL and he dominated. I have nothing against EPL teams both don’t come here and underrate a league that has proven to be the best in the highest level. You are hyping a league that has failed to step up in the highest of level. The so called farmers league has proven to be the best. I had to login to prove you wrong. In my word, look at statistics before you post Okay �. Don’t come here and be under rating. Am a supporter of that farmers league and am proud. I stand with the farmers, am a culer, visca el Barca ✌️
BS!...The first 5 UCl Real madrid won was in the 1950s when only like 5 teams were playing it. English Club dominated the UCl from 2004- 2011(7 years). Go and check, there was an English team in all those finals. The EPL is the most watched league in the world, the most competitive and the richest for many reasons. In Germany we know who will win the league already. In spain we know it is between two teams and less likely 3, In Italy it is between mostly 1 team. Do you know other players in other leagues highly follow the Epl because of how interesting it is. Can you tell me who will win the EPL this season ?....Why do the EPL have the highest number of sponors with TV rights that can'b be seen in Spain or Italy. the 3rd highest UCl cup winners is Liverpool followed by Ac Milan in 2nd which are a shadow of themselves and Real madrid who won most of their UCl when very few teams were involved....so that talk of EPL teams not being dominant na BS!...should we check Europa league and UCL finals from the 70s?....
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Untoman: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Minemrys:

oga, Liverpool has w0n the champi0ns league back to back. If i am n0t mistaken Ast0n villa t0o. 1976 or 1977. Check am.
Bro don’t come here and type nonsense, it wasn’t called champions league then. And I said in the past ten year. Don’t come and be telling us history that you know nothing about, you day mention 1976 when they never born you. EPL should hide their face, average league with media hypes. Always not stopping up when it matters the most. See just support your club in peace ✌️ and don’t come here and downgrade others.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by LZAA: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
BS!...The first 5 UCl Real madrid won was in the 1950s when only like 5 teams were playing it. English Club dominated the UCl from 2004- 2011(7 years). Go and check, there was an English team in all those finals. The EPL is the most watched league in the world, the most competitive and the richest for many reasons. In Germany we know who will win the league already. In spain we know it is between two teams and less likely 3, In Italy it is between mostly 1 team. Do you know other players in other leagues highly follow the Epl because of how interesting it is. Can you tell me who will win the EPL this season ?....Why do the EPL have the highest number of sponors with TV rights that can'b be seen in Spain or Italy. the 3rd highest UCl cup winners is Liverpool followed by Ac Milan in 2nd which are a shadow of themselves and Real madrid who won most of their UCl when very few teams were involved....so that talk of EPL teams not being dominant na BS!...should we check Europa league and UCL finals from the 70s?....
2004-monaco
2010-bayern
It wasn't all straight forward domination
The la liga is way better than the EPL
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Untoman: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
Where was your English teaMs. When Spanish teams are winning champions league?. In the past 10 years we dominated, only Chelsea and Liverpool with one tittle each. Am not against anyone tho. But stop underrating other leagues. English teams and media hyped. With average players to show for it. If not for Ronald in united, EPL would have been without a world best in the last ten years, you people shouldn’t come and start stating history cause i get an before no be property. I stand with the farmers league
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Untoman: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
This your point is invalid, you claim to have competition in your league but can’t produce at the highest level. Cover your face in shame. You guys should prove yourself in the highest level, don’t come and make mouth, the reason EPL is this watch is because of media hypes. Show me results and don’t come and argue blindly
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by bluefilm: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
is PK not part of the game?...was the PK not legitimately given?..is it a win or not. I bet if na your team you won't call it luck. And it was about 10 minutes + to go. The team to beat this season are Liverpool, Leicester and Everton for they have had a 100% record. For the record Leeds have been beaten so they are not the team to beat.

PK is just luck.

PK is fifty fifty.

If the PK wasn't awarded, you won't be here saying this shit.

If the PK was missed, you won't be here saying this shit.

Liverpool was just lucky to get a narrow win from Leeds because of PK.

I still maintain that Leeds United is the team to watch out for this season!!!
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
bluefilm:

PK is just luck.

PK is fifty fifty.

If the PK wasn't awarded, you won't be here saying this shit.

If the PK was missed, you won't be here saying this shit.

Liverpool was just lucky to get a narrow win from Leeds because of PK.

I still maintain that Leeds United is the team to watch out for this season!!!
did Liverpool beat Leeds?...Yes or No...stop to dey shalz
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Untoman:

This your point is invalid, you claim to have competition in your league but can’t produce at the highest level. Cover your face in shame. You guys should prove yourself in the highest level, don’t come and make mouth, the reason EPL is this watch is because of media hypes. Show me results and don’t come and argue blindly
did you read what I typed...I addressed how EPL has produced at the highest level...and you think media hype is the sole reason investors put in more money compared to other leagues...read all i wrote initially
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Untoman:

Where was your English teaMs. When Spanish teams are winning champions league?. In the past 10 years we dominated, only Chelsea and Liverpool with one tittle each. Am not against anyone tho. But stop underrating other leagues. English teams and media hyped. With average players to show for it. If not for Ronald in united, EPL would have been without a world best in the last ten years, you people shouldn’t come and start stating history cause i get an before no be property. I stand with the farmers league
like I said EPL teams dominated for years to...the 3rd highest UCL cup winner is an English team while Real Madrid won 5 UCL titles in the 1950s when no one knew about it and it was played by about 5 teams or so
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
LZAA:

2004-monaco
2010-bayern
It wasn't all straight forward domination
The la liga is way better than the EPL
they were English teams in those finals for about 7 years straight
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by LZAA: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
U said 2004-2011 mate
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Untoman: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
Good rhythm to bad rubbish, you day enter final and no carry cup then what’s the proper?. You better don’t come here and start defending a media hype league. Champions league is here again. Let’s see how your media hype team react. You guys will fail again cause you guys can’t produce at the highest level
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Mohayemi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
osamz007:

leave talk, we go see tomorrow

Howfa bro. You watch the match.?
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by osamz007: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Mohayemi:

bahd guy, I commot halftime if na you, you go stay ? e pain me dhaa
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by osamz007: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Mohayemi:

bahd guy, I commot halftime if na you, you go stay ? e pain me shaaa
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by garfield1: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2020
mvem:
if you watch football you will know there are no league games till after 2 weeks. I don't gamble but you say Everton will thrash Liverpool in their next game... Lol...I will quote you on the 17th of October ...no excuses pls!

How far? Everton will bury loserpool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 17th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.