Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors (255 Views)

Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors by eaglenewshour: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has received a serious warning from Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, about godfatherism, which the PDP campaigned against before the September 19, 2020, Edo State governorship election.

The monarch stated this on Tuesday, September 29, when five PDP governors, Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Aminu Tanbuwal of Sokoto, Ahmadu Fintiri of Adamawa, Seyi Makinde of Oyo, and Godwin Obaseki of Edo paid him a courtesy call.

Oba Ewuare II told them not to control Governor Godwin Obaseki, despite playing a significant role in helping him win re-election in Edo state.

He said, “I want to on this occasion plead with the PDP to guide against godfatherism and not to allow evil members to kill your party.

“I will tell the PDP governors not to become hidden godfathers that will be controlling Governor Obaseki.

“All hands should be on deck to work for Edo State and Edo people everywhere they may be. This is where everybody will be proud to belong to. I said the whole world is watching Edo State, and I thank God and our ancestors that the election came without any violence.”

https://eaglenewshour.com/index.php/2020/09/30/dont-try-to-control-obaseki-oba-of-benin-warns-wike-other-pdp-governors/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors by Workhardenough: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
I dedicate my ftc position to all the people that are trying to sound smart by commenting.

You're likes, oh! I really mean, Your rewards are coming. cool cool cool
Re: Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors by Saig: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
If obaseki allows PDP to control or have indirect godfather with all the trust and honourhis people bestowed on him, shame on him.

No to pervert and retrogressive godfatherism
Re: Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
They have started again. It was an inter party story b4. Now intra party don take over. Soon all doze wey dey hail d party switching go begin beef each other.

Abi no b naija again..
Re: Don’t Try To Control Obaseki – Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Other PDP Governors by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2020

(1)

Independence Day: Ayade Cancels Public Celebrations Over COVID-19 / The Nigeria Independence #historyville / Harassments By SARS Officers Have Continued Unabated-atiku To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.