Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body (11425 Views)

Nigerian Army Frees Soldiers Of ‘northern Extraction Facing Murder,others Remain / Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by FrankBass281(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
check my signature if you need an online platform where you can earn by performing some task
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by CheGuevara101(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Hi

My name is Nagadawo Chibuzo from Awka , my life is all centered around Tinubu, and Yoruba's State politics because PDP is my only hope of pride and redemption

Where I come from at poverty capital of southern 9ja we talk all day all night about Yoruba and it's politics because our leaders are useless

Cc: AllOfUsAtManna , MsAllison, IgbalodeRaymond

Isi Ewu! Go and sit down Jare. The Igbos are interested in their businesses and not your Amala and Ewedu politics.

Let it sink into that your SOLMUS BRT-Bus like skull

3 Likes

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

To violate rule 10. Prove to us that you are Nagadawo Chibuzo by name

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 10
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by Kwara1stson: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
make them scatter this country abeg
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by simhosting: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Let see how it goes
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by DEROXMAN: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Hi

My name is Nagadawo Chibuzo from Awka , my life is all centered around Tinubu, and Yoruba's State politics because PDP is my only hope of pride and redemption

Where I come from at poverty capital of southern 9ja we talk all day all night about Yoruba and it's politics because our leaders are useless

lol i can see your sarcasm but its true I mean what you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by BUHARImyDOG: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Thiefnibu is a drug baron
Now i know Majority of yoluba Muslims are fake buharist , your fake love for buhari is for him to endorse Tinibu for 2023

Next EFCC boss will go after tinibu mark my word...

Next lagos election will be a replica of Edo .... No use of thugs no Federal might.

solmus:
cool

Hi

1 Like

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by solmus: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

it is so hard and rare for core northerner to make money outside govt full support.

U only see their names in scholarship sponsored by the govt.

U only see them mainly in FG agencies. U rarely will see them in tech or core private sectors.

U only see them in FG funded agencies or theie state agencies where they are paid with tax payers money and resources from the south.

And the tax in this country comes mainly from the south. South has more organized private sectors that pay tax and citizen who pay tax.

I know for sure that in future, our kids will fight and will no longer take this rubbish.
Southern nigeria is feeding north.

U rarely will see northerns outside this country innovating. U can see them mainly in naija govt embassies abroad. They just cant compete in a merit driven economy. Lie lie. I don't know why.

Seems their brain is lesser than our own.
This is why I dislike any southerner who supports this fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

Good luck with your rant on Northerners it's your business not mine

Wail if you have to or scream ... Whatever makes you feel less marginalised

Meanwhile spend more energy also focusing on Ibo Politicians that directly have influence on your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by DEROXMAN: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
angry Fayemi should forget that he is the chairman Nigerian governors forum he is stepping on the toes o the dangerous ones how will you suspend buhari aide and jagaban cousin and the APC chairman buni reversed it but you insist. Na the cabals go finish am soon
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by kayusely70(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Some Of Us Know The Ulterior Motives. A Replica Of The Betrayals That Eventually Led To The Collapse Of The First Republic.
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by slivertongue: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
more trouble in the kingdom of darkness
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by mikkywebs(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omo forget party. Grow your finance.

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by idafa2018: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ade Ajayi is a stooge of fayemi.
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by youngrichnigga: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Another Ootoge/Edo nor be Lagos loading....make Una no give jagaban heart attack o grin grin grin
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by Christistruth00: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
odubayor:
one thing I surely know is that this country is a joke
#Afool@60

When America was 60 half the Country was still living in Slavery.
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by MrImole: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
tutudesz:
Has I enter the party scatter grin
Too much presidential ambition in one party shocked everybody can't become the President at once undecided

Not even two
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by tutudesz: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
MrImole:

Not even two
Kalu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Okorocha, Aregbesola, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by Earnonline7: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body by ddeola: 2:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Divided house. sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Datti-Ahmed: Fitch Statistics On Nigeria’s Economic Growth Misleading / Speaker Tajudeen Overrules Manu Calling For Suspension Of Cybersecurity Levy / One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.