Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Learn Paint Making With 10k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn Paint Making With 10k (416 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Help A Brother With 10k / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Paint Making With 10k by bizinvestment(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello, dynamicx paint production school is offering classes on how to make the three fastest types of paint (Emulsion,Texcoat and Gloss)bound to put money in your pocket,food on your table,starting from 10k for each.

The class runs on watsapp three days of the week,Mondays to Wednesdays and materials can be accessed,questions asked and answers given within the period.

Take advantage of this training to start off a lucrative business with readily available customers waiting patiently for supplies.

To join the group on watsapp,pls chat me up on 08146889699 or click https:///c/2348146889699
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by bizinvestment(m): 6:11am On Oct 02, 2020
At your service
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by Mleeperbother: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
bizinvestment:
At your service

How much can I make from paint making?
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by bizinvestment(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
As much as you are determined to,based on your supplies and social network

Mleeperbother:

How much can I make from paint making?
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by brain54(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
bizinvestment:
Hello, dynamicx paint production school is offering classes on how to make the three fastest types of paint (Emulsion,Texcoat and Gloss)bound to put money in your pocket,food on your table,starting from 10k for each.

The class runs on watsapp three days of the week,Mondays to Wednesdays and materials can be accessed,questions asked and answers given within the period.

Take advantage of this training to start off a lucrative business with readily available customers waiting patiently for supplies.

To join the group on watsapp,pls chat me up on 08146889699 or click https:///c/2348146889699
what preservatives do you recommend for a longer lasting shelve life of paints...say 1 year plus?
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by bizinvestment(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2020
brain54:

what preservatives do you recommend for a longer lasting shelve life of paints...say 1 year plus?

That can only be answered for a fee.
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by brain54(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2020
bizinvestment:

That can only be answered for a fee.
just say u don't know Mr teacher.
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by bizinvestment(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Pls my friend,don't take it personal. If i was offering free training,i would have gladly told you what you required.

Thanks for your understanding.

brain54:

just say u don't know Mr teacher.
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by brain54(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2020
bizinvestment:
Pls my friend,don't take it personal. If i was offering free training,i would have gladly told you what you required.

Thanks for your understanding.

alot of people offer training online on things they have absolutely no knowledge about...was just asking to know if you know your onions...I also make paint and have students I train...but wanted to transfer some students to you because I am fully booked at present.
Re: Learn Paint Making With 10k by bizinvestment(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thanks

brain54:

alot of people offer training online on things they have absolutely no knowledge about...was just asking to know if you know your onions...I also make paint and have students I train...but wanted to transfer some students to you because I am fully booked at present.

(1) (Reply)

The Letter From A Working Mother To Her Eldest Child On Her Birthday / Clearance Sales / How Much Does It Take To Run A Family Of 3 In Lag/abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.