Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges (8457 Views)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Houseofglam7(f): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Hotzone(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Court, resort to common man has failed us

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Canih28: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
flyingpig:
i hate that man like dis
It's not your fault na, just make Bubu tenure finish.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Golan007: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
blacknp:
You are not ashamed to say a vegetable figurehead is your father’s Oga, controller of You & your Family, you are purportedly mocking the person that is feeding you? Therefore may I assume that you must be a carrot from munch bunch?

The munch bunch.

grin
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by chrisxxx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
It has always been a southern lackey for the dirty job.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by JohnOkolo: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamWonderful:
Going to court to challenge Buhari in this era of injustice and desecration of human right is effort in futility, the doppelganger senile vegetative figurehead have the judiciary and legislative in his pants, they just his toys.

Wake up from your Slumber.

This are surely times of peace and respect of Human Dignity.

The fact you can freely speak your view and Court Suits are pursued against The President is enough for any reasonable person to know Nigeria is blessed to have Buhari.

I remember when Nigeria was at the brink of been a failed state, when Judges were threatened, Senators were reduced to Streets Touts and Openly Occultic and Cultist, bringing the Country to the lowest of lows in the league of Nations and sadly that's what led to the Current Decay we witness presently in the Country.

Lots of people are dumb but not everyone.
We will never go back to the days when we allowed uncultured fellows handle the affairs of the Nation and Oga you sound so much like one.

APC took power made Nigeria open to the World. Signed agreements with Europe and the Rest of the World which gave those Countries power to persecute and track Internet Frauds, and so many other good stuffs.

I love Buhari once the Court says otherwise He will obey the Court ruling.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin
TinubuGoQuench:
Thunder fire buhari left blockos!
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even the courts are no more acting on their own anymore. Buhari has taken control of everything. grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Blackmann001: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dozis:
Nepotism 1 Federal character 0

Truth is u will still vote for him..citing religious,party or religious affiliations

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by tope3x(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
The only solution left in that corntree is to split....I am tired of being a Nigerian...let the corntree break up...I am tired of this one sided country...1 NIGERIA is the biggest scam

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by tope3x(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ogun kill you and Buhari and all your notherner brothers.... Ori gbogbo'yin buru...ema sori'buruku ni

JohnOkolo:

Wake up from your Slumber.

This are surely times of peace and respect of Human Dignity.

The fact you can freely speak your view and Court Suits are pursued against The President is enough for any reasonable person to know Nigeria is blessed to have Buhari.

I remember when Nigeria was at the brink of been a failed state, when Judges were threatened, Senators were reduced to Streets Touts and Openly Occultic and Cultist, bringing the Country to the lowest of lows in the league of Nations and sadly that's what led to the Current Decay we witness presently in the Country.

Lots of people are dumb but not everyone.
We will never go back to the days when we allowed uncultured fellows handle the affairs of the Nation and Oga you sound so much like one.

APC took power made Nigeria open to the World. Signed agreements with Europe and the Rest of the World which gave those Countries power to persecute and track Internet Frauds, and so many other good stuffs.

I love Buhari once the Court says otherwise He will obey the Court ruling.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by HandsomeBlack: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even the judiciary is messed up in this country especially in this regime.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by ezigr8(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't allow emotions get into your reasoning.

Biko analyze the court ruling if truly the plaintiff has locus to institute the suit in the first place.

Why are people quick in condemning anything attach to buhari? Haba! If court verdict is in favour of buhari or his party you hear all sort i.e the judiciary is under bahari's armpit bla bla bla....but if verdict is against buhari...trust some persons they will laud the judiciary.

Why are Nigerians like this? Who do us?
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Antoeni(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fu*k Judicary they are Nigeria Biggest Problem

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Dozis: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Blackmann001:

Truth is u will still vote for him..citing religious,party or religious affiliations
Vote for who??
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by JohnOkolo: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
tope3x:
Ogun kill you and Buhari and all your notherner brothers.... Ori gbogbo'yin buru...ema sori'buruku ni

When you are done writing in Yoruba language, and calling all your fake shits to rain hell on me.

Know that's my position and it's good you share yours, or are you going to vote in Ogun, Sango or yourself for the seat.

You don't sound like someone that can be placed in position of authority this one you dey vex like Sango, abeg I want to see Fire coming out from your Mouth Mr Vex.

Am not from the North, lived, born, brought up Southwest Nigeria.

And am not so unfortunate to be a Yoruba either am a Nigerian and it gives me the right to settle wherever I like and that's what makes the Country work everyone, not just Igbos, Yorubas, and Hausa everyone.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Ykc2:
[s]is idi Amin not a former president of a country, Saddam Hussein,abacha, hitler, are they not former president of a country?so what peppering you about president of fulani bandits?[/s]
He wasn't chased out of the country or murdered by his people like the ones you're mentioning,he isn't a wanted man by any international body either. In fact,he was the people's choice for a second time. Something your otuoké drunkard couldn't even achieve.
Buhari is your president,you can cry blood if you like.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Ykc2(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

He wasn't chased out of the country or murdered by his people like the ones you're mentioning,he isn't a wanted man by any international body either. In fact,he was the people's choice for a second time. Something your otuoké drunkard couldn't even achieve.
Buhari is your president,you can cry blood if you like.
time will tell, under your jihadist president his brother in arms have killed up to 30000 souls,now he want to take over our water with so called water bill to give to his people but it wont work
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Going to court to challenge Buhari in this era of injustice and desecration of human right is effort in futility, the doppelganger senile vegetative figurehead have the judiciary and legislative in his pants, they just his toys.
I wonder if u've read the verdict served. He explicitly explain everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Original Bola Tinubu(graphics) / Uncertainty In Imo As Court Halts APC Congresses / GEJ Endorses Action Against BA, Virgin Atlantic Over Regional Fare Disparity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.