Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM (272 Views)

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) / 61st Independence Anniversary: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM by okrote4real: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

UPDATE ON OCTOBER 1: PRESIDENT BUHARI TO BROADCAST TO THE NATION

As part of activities commemorating the 60th Independence Anniversary of the country, President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 7am.

All television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the address.

The President will thereafter, proceed to the Eagle Square, Abuja to review the Anniversary Parade and participate in other activities beginning at 10am, which will be covered live by major television and radio stations.

This updated statement supersedes our earlier one indicating an open-air live Presidential Address on October 1.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
September 30, 2020

Re: Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM by NwaNimo1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
I've already seen the pre recorded speech.
Re: Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM by Xscape1993(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
I am not interested.
Re: Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM by eugenenwajei(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
cheesy

Re: Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
danielconstant:
hope you will send some rotten vulture carcass to some agencies and ministries in celebration don't send to your darling daddy but if you do he will reject it because he don't know you .The only thing you get is your 30k stipend
pls chat to me on nairaland, I don't have access to the Email used in registering Nairaland, it was back in 2007
Re: Update On October 1: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation 7AM by F117nighthawk: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Is there anything new to hear on that day?abi he want to announce the increase of fuel to 300naira per litre and extend the tenure of is service chiefs to 2024grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"Laycon Impregnated Me"- Lady Cries Out / #endsars: President Buhari Is Very Concerned, Seeks Reform - Osinbajo / Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.