Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? (582 Views)

How To Become Wealthy - Investing / 5 Investment Principles To Use During An Election Period / 10 Investment Principles To Building Enduring Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Have been thinking cos I have tried to do so many things.
I just want to take care of my family and help people.
Give my kids the best things of life but I keep striving and making money seems impossible.
What legit way can someone accumulate riches or what are the principles to follow in accumulating enormous wealth?

Suffer don tire me sincerely and am hardworking. I hate to see my kids not getting what they want
Re: What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
How?
Re: What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? by incredible2017: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
Have been thinking cos I have tried to do so many things.
I just want to take care of my family and help people.
Give my kids the best things of life but I keep striving and making money seems impossible.
What legit way can someone accumulate riches or what are the principles to follow in accumulating enormous wealth?

Suffer don tire me sincerely and am hardworking. I hate to see my kids not getting what they want
My brother, learn and master a lucrative skill, it's never too late.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
incredible2017:
My brother, learn and master a lucrative skill, it's never too late.
photography
Fabrication
Marketing
Are they not skills enough?
Re: What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? by incredible2017: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
photography
Fabrication
Marketing
Are they not skills enough?
Try I.T skills like programming and networking.
Together with those ones you wrote up there,life will start making sense to you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? by HomoDroid(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2020
OP has asked a $billion question, seeking the holy grail. Among so many things that can make you rich,
1. Learn to feel the pulse of your society, to enable you find a serious need and fulfill that need in a highly scalable way. A need is a critical issue that a lot of people will pay to have. e.g. education, health solution, food, housing, etc.
2. Think of the basic ways to deliver the service or a portion of the service. In the value chain of your solution, look for partners you can leverage their resources to quickly or cheaply or more conveniently deliver your solution. eg. Okada dispatch to deliver hot sizzling lunch you prepared in Ikeja to a customer in Ogba.
3. Find and use relevant technologies to make your solution easier. eg. Free eCommerce platforms to sell your product.
4. Once your concept has proven useful and doable, look for financial leverage to scale up and quickly dominate the market space.
5. Continually develop your basic product into better packages, offerings, bundles, etc. Be highly innovative and not rigid.

There a lot more to share, but not for free because I am a consultant and Business Adviser, but these above can get you there. Then you can call me to help take you further.

NB: You can start with little or no money! For example, register with the new visa eCommerce platform. Go window shopping with a good camera (don't tell me you don't have one -borrow or rent) Upload the pictures,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Atleast $3 Daily. / Logicpro.biz Check Review If It's Legit Or A Scam / Easycredit Or Easyscammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.