Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says (32630 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Abdulazeez Mohammed, Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Army Colonel, 5 Other Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Battle - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Kinikini: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Gov. Zulum has first hand information. He knows the lives of his people are being sacrificed for greed and corruption. He knows he cannot make Bubu sack the greedy generals but that the uncorrupted Chadian Army will end Boko Haram, giving half the resources NA has access to. Some generals will not die good death, no matter the money they stockpiled. Amen

quote author=WorkTheTalk post=94479116]
https://thenationonlineng.net/zulum-bring-chadian-soldiers-to-join-boko-haram-battle/[/quote]
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Funkybabee(f): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
oponu

as if he didn't know the sponsor to spits them.
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Cmanforall: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

https://thenationonlineng.net/zulum-bring-chadian-soldiers-to-join-boko-haram-battle/

Not a wise thing to do....

So after defeating boko harm, they will colonize that area. Or might even refuse to leave... Or might have children there and forced to remain there

Let the Nigerian army tell Nigerians what their challenges are first.
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by MediMedi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
They don't know ways In Nigeria, sorry to them if it true. RIP chadiansMallians
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by CapitalBank: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lavisha:
If only Buhari go hear
he won't cos he and his gang don't want it to end.

Bokoharam is designed to siphon money from the Nigeria into a few pockets.

Its just as of Zulum read my comment on twitter few days ago
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by mamaafrik(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
if i was Zulum i, won't ask for an help from a Bokoharam sponsor,where the help won't come,
I would have written to Falana,agbako ba and people who can help seek international help and Shouted about how the Presidency is supporting insurgency by planting 11th columnist in the army,then bring in mercenaries under the guises of local vigilante,used Security vote to seriously reinforce the chadian army ,mix them with ex USA marines and ex isreali soldiers ,bring in expert on drone and satellite imagining and war intelligence,if any army block us we will rain hell on them,you will see the President role into action
If the war enter south you will see the difference in Brain and brawl
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by OdefaGirl(f): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zulum doesn't want this to continue..... and that's why his life is under threats. Be careful before they pay your security guards to kill you. Boko Haram is fully sponsored by those we hope to fight them..... so, this will be very tough. We are always sending our military for peacekeeping in other troubled nation's, yet for years now, we failed to end this insurgency. We rather recoup their numbers in the name of repentant terrorists.
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Rawhumper(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
I have two things to say:

* Even US that is a world power, relies on allies
in fighting terrorists, so Nigeria should not be
an exception.

* The House of Reps should stop calling someone that is dead to their voices, they should start impeachment process against him, there are enough evidence to move a motion of impeachment against the President.

It happened to mighty Trump, and there are
other Presidents that were successfuly
removed from office in Europe and Africa so
Nigeria is not stronger than these countries
neither is Buhari.

WorkTheTalk:

https://thenationonlineng.net/zulum-bring-chadian-soldiers-to-join-boko-haram-battle/
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by samwillyco1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Chai, the labour's of our heroes past are in vaine

Sham Shame Sha-Sha Shame

Nigeria is Mistake for now
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Rawhumper(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
In as much am not a Northerner, i must say am
impressed by the efforts Zulum is putting up
against BH but let him not make fatal move to
come out to run 2023.

I say it again, he should attach himself to a
Southerner especially credible Ibo aspirant not
these whitewash Ibo ex Govs we have now.

He will have a better foothold and have the
support of the Ibos and the South
subsequently. This is my honest advice and
strategy for him, how i wish am near him to
counsel him on political matters.

Many didnt know i was one of the voices that
suggested to Joe Biden through my uncle that is in his campaign train to pick African
American. This was early last year before the
primaries.....that was when i gave my advice
and sent it to my uncle in the States.

Seems it worked.

I was the one many years back,that gave the
location of some boys held in Libya for slavery
that was begging for help through a video,I sent it to my foreign friends in an international
forum i belong before efforts were made to
look into the matter by Nigerian govt.Etc

Am saying this because i am faceless,Zulum
should never come out for Presidency owing
to the political situation and agitation of the
South, i bet and guarantee he will fail.

My analysis are based without sentiments or emotions.

quote author=Hausaboy239 post=94495224]Zulum For PRESIDENT 2023 Insha Allah![/quote]
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by nedekid: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
The only solution to Boko Haram is to use the successful strategy Jonathan used when he saw our army was compromised. We have to go back and invite executive outcomes. Ie the south African mercenaries.
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Hausaboy239(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
I totally agree with you,with the current situation if he can find a credible southerner I believe he will excel because truth be told that man is exceptional and I believe if given the chance will do a great job.

Sincerely speaking the way you are talking should be how we all are,we shouldn’t let sentiments and ethnicity blind our judgement. You’re indeed a patriotic Nigerian my friend!

And it seems you have connections at high places angry
Rawhumper:
In as much am not a Northerner, i must say am
impressed by the efforts Zulum is putting up
against BH but let him not make fatal move to
come out to run 2023.

I say it again, he should attach himself to a
Southerner especially credible Ibo aspirant not
these whitewash Ibo ex Govs we have now.

He will have a better foothold and have the
support of the Ibos and the South
subsequently. This is my honest advice and
strategy for him, how i wish am near him to
counsel him on political matters.

Many didnt know i was one of the voices that
suggested to Joe Biden through my uncle that is in his campaign train to pick African
American. This was early last year before the
primaries.....that was when i gave my advice
and sent it to my uncle in the States.

Seems it worked.

I was the one many years back,that gave the
location of some boys held in Libya for slavery
that was begging for help through a video,I sent it to my foreign friends in an international
forum i belong before efforts were made to
look into the matter by Nigerian govt.Etc

Am saying this because i am faceless,Zulum
should never come out for Presidency owing
to the political situation and agitation of the
South, i bet and guarantee he will fail.

My analysis are based without sentiments or emotions.

quote author=Hausaboy239 post=94495224]Zulum For PRESIDENT 2023 Insha Allah!
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Rawhumper(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Am indeed a patriotic Nigeria but i dont really
Appreciate the Fulanis, because i believe they
are the main cause of Nigeria's problems.

That aside, i truly wish in all honesty that
Nigeria can be a better State that can really be
recognised and reverred by other countries in
the international arena.

I dont see that aa connection but chance and time made it all possible.

I like remaining in the shadow and in shadows
always will i be to live out my impacts in the
society and the world at large.

Btw...are you angry? Your last question with that angry emoji shows you seem to be.

quote author=Hausaboy239 post=94502066]I totally agree with you,with the current situation if he can find a credible southerner I believe he will excel because truth be told that man is exceptional and I believe if given the chance will do a great job.

Sincerely speaking the way you are talking should be how we all are,we shouldn’t let sentiments and ethnicity blind our judgement. You’re indeed a patriotic Nigerian my friend!

And it seems you have connections at high places angry[/quote]
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by judility(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Not only chaidian soldiers, infact all ECOWAS soldiers should be called upon, this bottle should be declared a war against Africa for victory to achieve
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
I like it. This man has been complaining about the army not doing it right for too long. This should send a clear message to them. Since they don't want to help him let others do it.

This problem isn't about the ogas at the top alone, there are boko haram terrorists or maybe their siblings, in the army. The other day, they caught one secretly giving classified info to boko haram. With too many northerners in the army, it's going to be very very difficult to end the nonsense.

Boko Haram members are not ghosts; they're people's brothers, fathers, sons etc with relatives in the military (there are more northerners in the military). They know them, they know where they live.
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by nogragra: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Who is the so called commander inchief of the armed forces, is it Zulum or some certificateless lifeless incompetent destroyer of Nigeria?
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Kuginzi: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
helinues:
Hope this Zulum wont come on live TV to fake cry cos I am no longer understanding this man
I hope you're ok?
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by therajah: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
To fight for or against boko haram?
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Chadex: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Rawhumper(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bro i hope you didnt misunderstand my intentions by what i said.

If in future a real and true fulani that wants the best for Nigeria comes out,i will support him.

Zulum shouldnt rely on the laid out rules if he wants to destroy BH in Borno, there are subtle methods he needs to employ without the backing of the Federal govt even the Fed govt wont be aware he is behind it, at least as a Gov,he has access to billions of naira.
I bet he can go a long way to checkmate these insurgents if he applies these methods.

quote author=Hausaboy239 post=94502066]I totally agree with you,with the current situation if he can find a credible southerner I believe he will excel because truth be told that man is exceptional and I believe if given the chance will do a great job.

And it seems you have connections at high places angry[/quote]
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by vioment: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
May God bless zulum and give him the wisdom and grace to achieve success unharmed.

With umahi P and zulum VP, I can see unlimited progress. I like both great men but umahi is one bar above zulum; and they are miles above their other peers.

Zulum I like this cooperative idea but I also wish you can see how to implement forensics at least a mediocre level type for now and also cameras to help NA and ekelebe operate efficiently. I will say more later.

May God continue to bless umahi and zulum, the best and brightest leaders currently, inn Nigeria.
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by jamace(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Chai, Nigeria is finished. cry cry cry
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by writeprof(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Professor Zulum!!! How many times I call your name?
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol,,, to come & sacrifice their soldiers for 9ja politics

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Earnonline7: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by Hausaboy239(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
Am indeed a patriotic Nigeria but i dont really
Appreciate the Fulanis, because i believe they
are the main cause of Nigeria's problems.

That aside, i truly wish in all honesty that
Nigeria can be a better State that can really be
recognised and reverred by other countries in
the international arena.

I dont see that aa connection but chance and time made it all possible.
Not angry at all.. was a typographical error...
I like remaining in the shadow and in shadows
always will i be to live out my impacts in the
society and the world at large.

Btw...are you angry? Your last question with that angry emoji shows you seem to be.

And it seems you have connections at high places angry
Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by eeetuk(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Borno State Governor Babagana Zulum on Wednesday asked the Federal Government to seek the support of the Chadian Republic military in its bid to end the security challenges in his state and other parts of the country.”---- by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2020

On December 24, 2015 BBC news website carried a story title “Nigeria Boko Haram: Militants technically defeated—Buhari.

President Buhari in this article went on to say “the militant group could no longer mount attacks against security forces or the population”

Is this claim by President Buhari true?
The answer is no.

According to an article posted in Nairaland forum by workthetalk on September 30, 2020, Borno State Governor Babaqana Zulum in an address to Nigerian Governor Forum, contradicted President Buhari earlier claim that Boko Haram no longer posed security threat to Nigeria by asking Buhari government to ask the Chadian government to help in defeating the militant group.

Governor Zulum request for foreign help to defeat Boko Haram confirmed what a recent released study by middle East and & Africa found: “Boko Haram, Nigeria’s jihadist group, is regaining strength”.

In this study by Middle East & Africa, a Nigerian soldier was interviewed about the war against Boko haram and here is what he said: Nigerian soldier looks into the camera: “We don’t have adequate weapons,” he says. We can’t just be wasting our lives”

When President Buhari got elected in 2015, he promised to defeat Boko Haram. Today, five years into the office of the presidency, President Buhari is still talking tough without any success against the insurgence group.

That is why Borno State governor, Babaqana Zulum decision to public call for foreign help makes sense.

Boko Haram, according to BBC news and multi-media outlets around the world began its operation in 2009. And since then, over 50, 000 lives have been lost and 4 million people driven away from their homes.

The Nigerian military has been waging war against Boko Haram since 2009 and has not had any success.

That is why I am joining hands with Borno State Governor, Babaqana Zulum to call on President Buhari to request for foreign help in a war to defeat Boko Haram.

You cannot run a stable government until all Nigerians feel safe inside Nigeria. Boko Haram continuous attacks and killings of Nigerians make it difficult for investors to come to Nigeria to open and run business and that means loss of jobs opportunities for Nigerians.

If there is any time to act against Boko Haram, now is the time.

Re: Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says by egoldman(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2020
biyiadewole:

It's not going to be easy like that. That will be seen as an insult to our territorial integrity

They would not invade, they would be invited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Worst Quotes Of 2013 By Nigerian Public Figures / Biafra: Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Other Igbo Senators Meet Buhari Over IPOB, Nnamdi K / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.