Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (32006 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by labake1(f): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Bola Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University said Reno Omokri

Opposition parties should do better

#RenoOmokri

I worked for Waziri Atiku Abubakar to win. I pray he unseats Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court. And I am not pursuing any political appointment, or job offer from Tinubu.

However, it is false to assert that Bola Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University. I went there physically. I did a video broadcast from their campus. I met their officials. Tinubu attended and graduated Chicago State University with honours, and they even have a photo of him in their alumni office as one of their most accomplished alumni.

Not only did I go there physically to expose Tinubu (only to find out that he attended), I also asked their registry to put what they told me in writing.

Attached is the letter they gave me. You can also go there physically, as I did, or email or phone them if you doubt this letter given to me.

The man is no saint. His past cartel links indelibly taint him. But let us be fair, honest and transparent as we oppose him. If we attack Tinubu based on lies, God will just disappoint us further and appoint him greater.

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1672363585190723586?t=0iPlyHXJUxdhXK42DJLttA&s=19

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu did not school in any Chicago.

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
Know this and know peace.

136 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2023
The propagandists are still busy chasing shadows!

I don’t know how someone can be so dumb to believe the Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not educated.

Even his financial, analytical, statistical and leadership skill should say it all.

283 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Muh247: 6:07am On Jun 24, 2023
cool

Buhari is Jubril El Sudan

Tinubu is Amuda Yekini Aguileri

Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU

These people and their mentality

242 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
Buhari is Jubril El Sudan

Tinubu is Amuda Yekini Aguileri

Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU

These people and their mentality

It’s really worrisome.

What you get when you hire cheap propagandists

I can do X1000 better than this shady job!

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Muh247: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

It’s really worrisome.

What you get when you hire cheap propagandists

I can do X1000 better than this shady job!

Honestly Peter Obi and his family must be having fun laughing at his supporters

Gabriella and Gregory where raised in Lagos and London, they know their father lies and plays games as a politician

They silently avoid Obi and his charade with Odidient

121 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Coolsat(m): 6:12am On Jun 24, 2023
😆 Tinubu is a man you'll hate to love . You'll just end up loving him helplessly.

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Thinkfree(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2023
So they shall wail for 4/8 years of tinubu stay in villa.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2023
We all by now show know what Obidafts stand for. Why are we bothered about there false accusations? They derive joy in attacking PBAT so let them be.
Ours is to ignore them and let them continue to leave in there fools paradise.
They will soon get tired same way they get tired insulting Buhari.
What we sha know is that PBAT will rule for 8 years and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.
If they like, they should continue dishing out propaganda, he no concern us.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido!!!

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by thesicilian: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2023
I've never seen this kind of election petition tribunal before where plaintiffs will be attacking defendants with all forms of allegations except on the real issue of the election itself

111 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Karlman: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2023
And why should anyone believe you?
Let the court decide!

I don't know why his supporters are jittery!

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Danisaint112(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2023
In every rumour their is an atom of truth.

APC boys have just been spreading cheap propaganda any how.

They are now like; "Nigerians are now falling in love with Tinubu because of his policies."

And I do ask them; Which Nigerians? The ones their mandate was stolen from or corn addicts?

Corn addicts(Batists) and AA supporters will come to love Peter Obi more when he gets into power and they see the speed at which he does things that ought to be done.

Meanwhile here is what dollar is saying today. I say make I update una.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by labake1(f): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.

Keep dreaming
Rumor person

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by oyebanji44: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2023
I don't even think Atiku and obi have a serious case against tinubu except friovious and vexation case.

SangoOlukosoOba:
The propagandists are still busy chasing shadows!

I don’t know how someone can be so dumb to believe the Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not educated.

Even his financial, analytical, statistical and analytical skill should say it all.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by oyebanji44: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by ican2020: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago University as a female student so says Reno Omokri the new Tinubu”s spokesman all because of money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by ipobarecriminals: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2023
cool loud/increase the volume make those SADIST hear am grin grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by MightyHand(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2023
How I wish the Tribunal is a VHF pre-recorded, I would have fast forward it to the final judgment, just to know who laugh Last among the trio 🥶🥶🥶

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
In every rumour their is an atom of truth.

APC boys have just been spreading cheap propaganda any how.

They are now like; "Nigerians are now falling in love with Tinubu because of his policies."

And I do ask them; Which Nigerians? The ones their mandate was stolen from or corn addicts?

Corn addicts(Batista) and AA supporters will come to love Peter Obi more when he gets into power and the see the speed at which things that ought to be done.

Meanwhile here is what dollar is saying today. I say make I update una.

That is how it should be for now with the dollar. We are on track. Don't expect magic it will go through stages, a process so don't be depressed.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by ipobarecriminals: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2023
cool grin grin grin cool slawomir grin grin TINUBU is ur Father cool cool

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by keymatt(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2023
My dear agbados, is Tinubu male or female grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Keep dreaming
Rumor person
Cry more

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Dpen11(f): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2023
That's a big lie

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Zupay: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:
Bola Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University said Reno Omokri

Opposition parties should do better

#RenoOmokri

You can forward this to Wole Olanipekun SAN (Lawyer expired passport = expired citizenship)to add as evidence that Tinubu did attend the school. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2023
keymatt:
My dear agbados, is Tinubu male or female grin

He is your President. grin I used to be Obidient. grin I realized my stup!dity not too long. Put your ego aside and stop deceiving yourself.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by keymatt(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He is your President. grin I used to be Obidient. grin
Agbado claiming Obidient grin We already know your tricks.
A person who answers the name of a president on the alter of stolen mandate is nothing but a Thief. cool

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2023
keymatt:
Agbado claiming Obidient grin We already know your tricks.
A person who answers the name of a president on the alter of stolen mandate is nothing but a Thief. cool

Lol grin grin grin if at all, you can only steal from who is not wise.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by GanagiBitrus: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Corporate2020: 7:22am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.

This one is mentally disturbed

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Corporate2020: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Thinkfree:
So they shall wail for 4/8 years of tinubu stay in villa.

8 years of Tinubu’s rule and another 8 years of Shettima’s rule

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.