Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Job Seeker. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker. (254 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Here Are 4 Exclusive Tips For Human-Human Networking As A Job Seeker / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Seeker. by yuhsa: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
my deepest gratitude is on God, am a job seeker, I've been attending several jobs interview, most of them will tell me that am just for marine jobs due to the school I attended, but before I graduated from there my parents have been owning till date cos the school fees was too much on her but now am a graduate for two years now and my mother's hope was on me to come and redeemed the debt she owes.

And now to work has a Mariner Much duties has to take place, having all the necessary documents and papers needed, but now no money to even afford of this papers

(1) (Reply)

New Job Opportunities In Lagos-nigeria / Teachers Needed Urgently At An Islamic Nursery & Primary School In Ilorin / Earn Up To #15,000 Daily Working From Home With Your Phone And Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.