Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) (52756 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Man Inflicts Machete Wounds On His Son In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Anaerobi:

done and dusted by supreme Court. am born and in North. am still in North. am sorry to say that it's still effective. that was the point she gave which I responded to.
Nigeria is a country that respect tradition more than government law.

So you mean you ll force a man to give out his daughter at that age cos of tradition?
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Legendforte: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Dem no born my brothers whether elder or younger try that nonsense for my side. Even if dem decide to join force. Well dem know better.. And thank God my dad is not 'stupid' and archaic ..
easy ooh. A man can give his daughters any privately acquired land, not ancestral or communally derived lands.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Legendforte:

easy ooh. A man can give his daughters any privately acquired land, not ancestral or communally derived lands.

Yea I know. But wetin I wan go dey do with village land?
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

So you mean you ll force a man to give out his daughter at that age cos of tradition?
sir here it's not a matter of force.... it's something that religion and traditions click together... going against it is like going against the religion.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Bkayyy: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

And there's also something so wrong with the man fighting over property when he should have gone to get his
And you think there is nothing wrong with the woman confining the whole property to herself
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by NSK4U(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

If you like no go work.. But a woman can add value to the family right? GREEDY AND LAZY MEN

we train and appreciate her to show such value in her husband's house, it doesn't mean greedy and laziness.

we just can't afford to have sugar mummies all in the name of refusing to obey God's desire of getting married and procreating.

we know such tribe that encourage staying in their father's house till their death, forming group of sugar mummies to encourage evil and always bleeping around even in marriage as they are everly ready for divorce so as to return to their father's houses to partake in sharing property.

our ancestral land has a meaning and its meaning is beyond whether one is rich or poor, it's one's birthright as a male child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.