Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mercy And Grace From Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy And Grace From Jesus Christ Crucified (142 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy And Grace From Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Living by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified is not about *monthly mess-up/sinful-appearances or freedom from sin*, it is about every second and moment focus on *praying for mercy and grace of Jesus Christ Crucified* in order to be pure and pleasing to HIM *each second on this earth*

Our focus should be on seeking the mercy and grace of Jesus Christ Crucified each second of our lives

Studying the word of God each second of our lives

Meditating on God's word each second of our earthly lives in order to obtain mercy and have grace to help us from the Throne of God's Grace

Believing, obeying and applying the word of God *first within our lives* before we should start praying for other human beings to engage in the same attitude towards God's revealed word of truth or before we go to preach to other human beings

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

We need to pray each moment of our lives in our hearts, minds and mouths asking Jesus Christ to empower us with His Holy Spirit *afresh/anew* because we are not permitted to engage in any form of witness of the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified towards our own mortal-bodies or even other human beings *with our complex human/carnal nature whom God has concluded that through our wisdom we cannot know God but by the foolishness of preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ death on the Cross and His resurrection shall men/women be saved who believe in this gospel(1 Corinthian 1:18-21)*
thus
“And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But *stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven*.” (Luke 24:49 NLT)
Acts 1:8 "But *you(believers in Jesus Christ Crucified) shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you*: and *you shall be witnesses unto me* both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

Ask the Holy Spirit to break your flesh on the Cross inside the Crucified body of Jesus Christ and replace *your dead old-self with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ Crucified* such that He can find you useful for His mercy and grace to flow through your mortal-body, free-will, memory, sense-organs, mind and unto each human being that you meet on this earthly existence
thus
"I(put your name here; Chibuogwu Onyemaechi) have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. [Therefore, I do not treat God’s gracious gift as something of minor importance and defeat its very purpose]; I do not set aside and invalidate and frustrate and nullify the grace (unmerited favor) of God. For if justification (righteousness, acquittal from guilt) comes through [observing the ritual of] the Law, then Christ (the Messiah) died groundlessly and to no purpose and in vain. [His death was then wholly superfluous.]" (Galatians 2:20-21 AMPC)

"And he said unto me, *My grace is sufficient for you(each and every human being)*: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Cor.12:9)
furthermore
"For the *grace of God has appeared to all human being*, giving each human being the capacity to receive salvation through faith in Jesus Christ the Son of God (not minding our different religion of birth/philosophy/ideology), this same grace trains/teaches us how to renounce/resist/reject ungodliness/sin/temptations and worldly passions/thoughts/desires/imaginations, and this same grace teaches/trains us how to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives in this present age(world/generation/country/marriage/job/business/talents/skills/offices/vocation/unmarried-state/academics/profession/career), this same grace teaches/trains us how to wait for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to *redeem/deliver us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession* who are zealous for good works. Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you." (Titus 2:11-15)

Let all of us always pray for this grace and use this grace each moment of our lives then we shall remain without sin till our biological death or the second coming of Jesus Christ and become a vessel usable for the glory of God on this earth till eternity.

There is no level that you attain in your relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified that you do not need to humble yourself always to approach the throne of grace to obtain mercy and have grace to help in times of need (Hebrews 4:16) because each second that ticks on earth is a time of need whether you are in affluence or in physical lack, whether you are currently passing through unbearable situations in human calculations or happy moments.

Do not postpone any second to pray seeking to obtain *God's mercy which gives you access to have the grace that helps any man or woman on earth in each moment of our earthly existence* such that you can become a vessel of use in God's hands.

There is mercy we seek from God when we commit sin(1 John 1:9) but there is another mercy we must seek from God at the throne of His grace *each moment of our earthly existence* without this mercy we will find ourselves *claiming to walk with God based upon our own merit/efforts/power* but there is no human being that can walk with God based upon *human merit* because "It is not of him that wills or runs in different engagements of human endeavours/vocations/services that offers *pleasing-service* unto GOD but it is by the working power of God *now functioning* inside and around each human being who has obtained mercy from GOD *who alone knows how to please HIMSELF*" (Romans 9:15-16)

This is why when Jesus Christ the Son of God submitted to His Father to obtain this mercy at water baptism and transfiguration the voice of the Father confirmed HIM as being *pleasing to HIM* thus "this is my beloved Son in whom I am well-pleased.... listen to HIM... follow His method/example of being pleasing to me" (Matthew 3:17, 17:5)

This is why each moment of our lives on earth, the best way to walk with God in order to be pleasing to HIM is to *first obtain mercy and have grace* for each assignment or instructions or vocation He reveals to us *before, during and after we engage in them* not just trying to impress God with our efforts or spirituality or even trying to impress ourselves or other human beings that we are growing in holiness or spirituality.

May the Holy Spirit reveal in more details the particular/peculiar nature of this truth in our individual lives in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

"Our Month Of Liberty Through The Blood Of Lamb" / The Book Of Life / New Testament Believers' Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.