Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home (71576 Views)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by DebbieBianca(f): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Africa's biggest Artist Davido's ake #OBO just acquired new baby. The number biggest musician to grace from Africa Davido just got his new Lamborghini delivered to his Banana Island home this night.

Davido's new LAMBORGHINI is said to be worth $425,000 = N195,000,000...
See the exclusive videos and photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTqoPldKZU

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Promotions: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Our time will come too.. Congrats Davido,

2020 kindly end well for me and everyone hoping for something good.

352 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Made4naijalove: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Barbsamiin: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Miracle won BBN Davido bought Porsche that same week. Laycon won BBN he's now buying Lambo. Always sifting attention.
Congrats though.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Promotions:
Our time will come too.. Congrats Davido,

2020 kindly end well for me and everyone hoping for something good.
Amen.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Hedonisco: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2020
I wonder how the neighbours in the apartment building are coping with this boy and all these lousy, noisy '30 billion' miscreants he surrounds himself with 24/7. In Banana Island of all places. Must be such a nuisance. Can't imagine.

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigga be doing too much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 01, 2020
The thread seemed perfect until I saw 'Africa's biggest Artist, Davido'. Op is obviously pulling off an expensive joke up there and only teasing the Frogged voice. Froggy never claimed himself to be versatile singer. He's only an artiste in the minds of wacks.
Is it composition, lyrical message, singing voice or singing ability? He has non of these, the reason why he sees himself more as a clout chaser than a musician.
'Lonely' by Akon beats all the albums of Froggy and those Chinagorom Onuoha (Africa China) old school songs are way ahead of his unreleased future albums.
Get the record straight, these are some of the greatest artistes in Nigeria - Tuface, Psquare, Lagbaja, Nosa and many others.
Especially you'd notice some of these artistes are multi-talented. Psquare can dance and sing, Lagbaja is a skillful singer and also a good saxophonist. It's only in a clueless indomie generation filled with confused wack kids, you see people pick a talentless frog over multi-talented individuals.
This generation of Nigerian indomie generation are so wack and confused, and are highly susceptible to mental manipulations. They don't know what good, quality premium stuffs look like. That is why it's easy to force any wack down their throats. Musically, Oritsefemi is a better singer than Froggy.

This is sad for Nigeria at 60; the old men are clueless, the younger generation is even more clueless, wack and confused.
Advanced countries are not filled with some clueless people who just got lucky. These are highly sophisticated minds who keep getting their shiit right, over and over.
Y'all can't continue to think like unsophisticated wacks, while you continue to expect your country to look like America. Some things are never achieved by luck or accident. The argument, philosophy and mentality of a typical kid on a forum like this, could make Aristotle writhe in his grave. Too many wacks in the land.
More sadly, as clueless as everyone is, you see that people are still arrogant in ignorance. Never teachable, never taking to corrections, never ready to learn the right thing, just a set of arrogant, ignorant wacks who want their country look like America overnight.
Corruption is just a part of the problem, cluelessness is another epidemic, eating up this great nation. A lot of things call for concern.
Happy 60th independence day.

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by vanida6: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by adegbenga80592: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Our moment will come too.. Congrats Davido, 2020 kindly end well for me and Everybody hoping for anything good.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Kccheechy(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2020
No hating o, but does he really need that car?? . Car no suppose dey intoxicate Davido again after the ones he has acquired previously, all brand new. I personally think he should have outgrown this stage of life. The cars in his garage over 8 of them are amongst the best anyone can dream of having yet baba still Dey spend money Dey buy more... It's his money after all.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by OLABOY8495(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
I wonder how the neighbours in the apartment building are coping with this boy and all these lousy, noisy '30 billion' miscreants he surrounds himself with 24/7. In Banana Island of all places. Must be such a nuisance. Can't imagine.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND A STUPID PERSON, IF YOU SAY YOU KNOW LIKE AM GO DIE.

24 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by ogbenimax007: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Africa's biggest Artist Davido's ake #OBO just acquired new baby. The number biggest musician to grace from Africa Davido just got his new Lamborghini delivered to his Banana Island home this night.

Davido's new LAMBORGHINI is said to be worth $425,000 = N195,000,000...
See the exclusive videos and photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTqoPldKZU

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
op no well ooo who tell u say na davido b Africa biggest

6 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
hatred is a poison.

15 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Iceyjayz: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2020
light099:
Everything looked good with the thread until i saw 'Africa's biggest Artist, Davido'. Op is obviously pulling off an expensive joke up there and just teasing the Frogged head.
It would be easier to see Froggy on the list of Africa's biggest clowns, than to see his name on the list of Africa's biggest Artistes.
He was never a singer, and he never said so. He's only an artiste in the deluded minds of his wack fans.
What's artful about Froggy? Is it the lyrics or his singing voice or his singing ability? He has non of these, that is why he sees himself more as a clout chaser than a musician.
'Lonely' by African's Akon beats all the albums of Froggy, released or yet to be released. Even Chinagorom Onuoha (Africa China) old school songs are way ahead of Froggy's future albums.
Get the record straight, these are some of the greatest artistes in Nigeria - Tuface, Psquare, Lagbaja, Nosa and many others.
Especially you notice some of these artistes are multi-talented. Psquare can dance and sing, Lagbaja is a very good singer and also a saxophonist. It's only in a dumb indomie generation filled with confused wack kids, you see people pick a talentless frog over multi-talented individuals.
This generation of Nigerian indomie generation are so wack and confused. They are highly susceptible to mental manipulations and don't know what good, quality premium stuffs look like. That's why it's easy to force any wack down their throats.
Musically, even Oritsefemi is a better singer than Froggy.
This is sad for Nigeria at 60, the old men are clueless, the younger generation are even more clueless, wack and confused.

Advanced countries are not filled with some clueless people who just got lucky. These are highly sophisticated minds that keep getting their shiit right, over and over.
Y'all can't continue to think like unsophisticated wacks, while you continue to expect your country to look like America. Some things are never achieved by luck or accident. The argument, philosophy and mentality of a typical kid on this forum could make Aristotle writhe in his grave. Too many wacks in the land.
More sadly, as clueless as everyone is, you see that people are still arrogant in ignorance. Never teachable, never taking to corrections, never ready to learn the right thing, just a set of arrogant, ignorant wacks who want their country to look like America.
What's all these now?

just congratulate him and move on.

58 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
wink

Congrats to him. I hope he's investing too??

Meanwhile, when Emergency occurs, the time to prepare has passed. What's next is to act. It wasn't raining when Noah built his Ark.

Keep contacts with competent Emergency medical service provider in Lagos, Nigeria.

Click on link below to learn more ��

that car alone sef na investment angry

12 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by ruggedtimi(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Lamb huracan...I would have argued 15years ago if someone had told me Nigeria musicians will someday afford super cars.

24 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Kccheechy:
No hating o, but does he really need that car?? . Car no suppose dey intoxicate Davido again after the ones he has acquired previously, all brand new. I personally think he should have outgrown this stage of life. The cars in his garage over 8 of them are amongst the best anyone can dream of having yet baba still Dey spend money Dey buy more... It's his money after all.
ask 50 cent and co this question. No be everybody like to buy land everywhere or buy shares. He is alright and definitely needs a lamb so he can disturb his neighborhood with the lion sound.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by DaInferno(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
light099:
The thread seemed perfect until I saw 'Africa's biggest Artist, Davido'. Op is obviously pulling off an expensive joke up there and only teasing the Frogged voice. Froggy never claimed himself to be versatile singer. He's only an artiste in the minds of wacks.
Is it composition, lyrical message, singing voice or singing ability? He has non of these, the reason why he sees himself more as a clout chaser than a musician.
'Lonely' by Akon beats all the albums of Froggy and those Chinagorom Onuoha (Africa China) old school songs are way ahead of his unreleased future albums.
Especially you'd notice some of these artistes are multi-talented. Psquare can dance and sing, Lagbaja is a skillful singer and also a good saxophonist. It's only in a clueless indomie generation filled with confused wack kids, you see people pick a talentless frog over multi-talented individuals.
This generation of Nigerian indomie generation are so wack and confused, and are highly susceptible to mental manipulations. They don't know what good, quality premium stuffs look like. That is why it's easy to force any wack down their throats. Musically, Oritsefemi is a better singer than Froggy.

This is sad for Nigeria at 60; the old men are clueless, the younger generation is even more clueless, wack and confused.
Advanced countries are not filled with some clueless people who just got lucky. These are highly sophisticated minds who keep getting their shiit right, over and over.
Y'all can't continue to think like unsophisticated wacks, while you continue to expect your country to look like America. Some things are never achieved by luck or accident. The argument, philosophy and mentality of a typical kid on a forum like this, could make Aristotle writhe in his grave. Too many wacks in the land.
More sadly, as clueless as everyone is, you see that people are still arrogant in ignorance. Never teachable, never taking to corrections, never ready to learn the right thing, just a set of arrogant, ignorant wacks who want their country look like America overnight.
Corruption is just a part of the problem, cluelessness is another epidemic, eating up this great nation. A lot of things call for concern.
Happy 60th independence day.
give it a rest,couldn't continue reading after ur first line "02 Arena" sold out, dude received award for a billion streams

should I continue or you get the picture?
support your own!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by DaInferno(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
I so love this. Las Las, we need lambos for this country grin... we for dey like UAE if to say we do the needfull earlier, just common car and look at the people up there making noise! opor! best believe, people wey no like am make them FEM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by sammysmiles(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2020
lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Ironman3(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Money is my vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by obasi101(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2020
My greatest problem in dis life is POVERTY cry

6 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Queenserah26(f): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Congratulations David.
Baba God, it's my birth month. Please grant me pleasant surprises throughout this month and beyond.
Happy new month and happy independence day Nairalanders kiss

8 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by blinking001(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2020
I tap into your blessings O.B.O, blessings follow me.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by odubayor(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2020
OBO baddest make the haters FEM

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by DennisEche(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
OBO the code is to Pepe them, so much love bro

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Kendumazy(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Nice one obo.

For your unique/awesome customised items. Check link for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6140747/unique-customized-items-event-programme

1 Like

Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by Enoch07: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
this news get as e do me for body

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.