Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83428 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by ExclusiveBet: 8:46pm On May 12, 2023
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

Netizens React As Davido Puts Up His Mansion For Rent

Award-winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido has reportedly moved out of his luxury Banana Island home in Lagos State.

Reports have it that the expensive building has been put up for rent of about $150k per year, which is abouta five-bedroom detached mansion suited in Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Following the news of Davido giving out his 5 bedroom mansion for rent, netizens have taken to social media pages to react to the development.

olanrewaju1of1 added: “Good for his sanity.”

Reacting to this, mutain05 said: “Seeing the swimming pool alone will depress him, good it’s for sale or rent.”

sassyb791 wrote: “Sanity is very important in life example if a certain relationship is traumatizing walk out ur sanity and mental health is very important u gerrit.”

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kelvine(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2023
Happy renting

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Merisbankie(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
Spain

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by xpiranza88: 4:01am On May 13, 2023
Keep ur preek one place as a man e get y

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Lisa290: 6:28am On May 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

Where is the source of this news?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Babtunz: 10:21am On May 13, 2023
Good riddance.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Caramia2020(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2023
Person go fit pay that rent so?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by obembet(f): 10:21am On May 13, 2023
Best decision

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by slawomir: 10:22am On May 13, 2023
Damnnn niggar
69.8 million for one year

I dey craze
I go use the money begin buy land and invest for rural areas...buy land make he dey appreciate

SpecialAdviser:
Most times it's difficult to explain vanity upon vanity to young generations. They think you are discouraging them.

When you are powerfully rich, you only eat limited food and sleep in one bed per night. If you made money doing evil, you will regret the greed. This has nothing to do with Davido. So don't misquote me.

Just to use this situation as example.
Ogbeni huzzle make your children nor go dey type all these things up and down

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by fixitbyjal(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2023
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by SAMBARRY: 10:22am On May 13, 2023
grin

My boy cool
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by zuhmai: 10:22am On May 13, 2023
That place may be haunting him. Chai

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:22am On May 13, 2023
Wonderful news

Helinues....as APC Don win,na your time be this...Pula no dull am .....Griller take advantage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by rezzy: 10:23am On May 13, 2023
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2023
Most times it's difficult to explain vanity upon vanity to young generations. They think you are discouraging them.

When you are powerfully rich, you only eat limited food and sleep in one bed per night. If you made money doing evil, you will regret the greed. This has nothing to do with Davido. So don't misquote me.

Just to use this situation as example.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by ibawon(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2023
The trauma of loosing one's Kid is not what any one would pray for. That house is scared for life in his heart.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Onyeigbo10000: 10:23am On May 13, 2023
Instead if paying such amount for I rent, I will rather use it and build my own house.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...

261 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by olaolulazio(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
E be like say he get another house for that way.

This one self no too fine as I dey look am ooo.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by PNomsule: 10:24am On May 13, 2023
N112.5m on annual rent only for residential purpose and not commercial, hmmm, even Elon Musk no go dey available for such height of waste.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Savechild23: 10:24am On May 13, 2023
Selling
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by 77up(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
Good.
No one values liability.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by BabaO2: 10:24am On May 13, 2023
He should gift it to church

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Nahunger(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
Watin be the last price, cause like this I wan move everybody from nkpor main market to Banana Ireland after there we move to IBIZA cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by BarrElChapo(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2023
🤔
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by oxygeng: 10:25am On May 13, 2023
Lisa290:

Where is the source of this news?
the sauce no too much jare, na just strictly tomatoes, pepper and egg sauce.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Teeroyzimma: 10:25am On May 13, 2023
I'm starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded bIack axe cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, BIack axe members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Creamypie(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2023
His first baby mama suppose take am nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.