Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) (25211 Views)

NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by ElValiente(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Airforce in the news for good. Navy no where to be found in anything than romancing pirates in the creek. Army I mean soldiers forget those once lol.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Sufisunni: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Quite commendable
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Benitoh: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
What amuse is the cause of there death being Nigerian course. If anybody waste his/her for Nigeria that person is a fool and don't deserve my RIP.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Even the birds are jealous
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by dele31: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Do your rallies in all the nations of the world and leave Yoruba out of your madness. Nobody is dragging seniority or superiority with you. Yorubas are always your nightmares. I wonder if your life will not progress without dragging Yoruba. Enough is enough!!!
BUHARImyDOG:
Where's Odudufraud protest?

Across the 6 SW states they can't beat up a mini protest or rally of sorts?

Across the other continents nko?

I think Yoruba are many abroad, where are the rallies?

Ipob has held rallies across 20 countries simultaneously. With live videos and pictures.
Please, please and please...don't ever put Yoruba and Igbo in the same category. Yoruba people no be our mate for anything.

The most cowardly people under heaven.
The other day, dem say dem wan revolute with Sowore.

DPO just fire 1 bullet for up with him pistol, dem run ,leave only one Igbo man
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Enough of this mumu nose mask jor!

I find it annoying whenever I see Nigerians still wearing it cos of audio Corona.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by DonTattaglia: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
In vain.... I know this is painful to say but they died in vain...

Nigeria is not worth dying for... At all at all.

Of course they died in vain as sacrificial lambs..
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Even the birds are jealous.
Actually the Nigerian Army should.They put there men and women through rigorous physical training rather than get them a good gym first and training centre where they can measure their fitness as well as put them through different scenario program to wake up their mental alertness.Instead of parading in the Sun all the time. Who parade help.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by DonTattaglia: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nonsense, nothing ever impresses me about this shit pussy country..Am not based in Nigeria anyway before some of u here will come to open ur dirty mouths and write rubbish..
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by SEGLIZ: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))
God bless the Federal Republic of NIGERIA.

Many forget That Nigeria is a product of what our leaders have done. Rather than hold their leaders by the neck they keep cursing the innocent land of Nigeria. It is well

only the wise would understand this you said, it isn't meant for the fools, children of hate, bigot, ass lickers.
no one is willing to hold their leaders responsible but they would rather curse the 'INNOCENT LAND', then blame others for mystery, woes, travail and depression.
WISDOM won't fail You, abundance of it would replenish you.

1 Like

Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by tasalanoni(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good development
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Charly68: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
NAF is really rebranding oo! From graduating engineers, combat pilots,reburshing their equipments and also estate building for the staff ..kudos to their leaders ..We salute your innovative leadership style.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Gamesmart: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Just look at the poor quality constructed structures.

And I bet they would say it costs N1bn to build.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
Where's Odudufraud protest?

Across the 6 SW states they can't beat up a mini protest or rally of sorts?

Across the other continents nko?

I think Yoruba are many abroad, where are the rallies?

Ipob has held rallies across 20 countries simultaneously. With live videos and pictures.
Please, please and please...don't ever put Yoruba and Igbo in the same category. Yoruba people no be our mate for anything.

The most cowardly people under heaven.
The other day, dem say dem wan revolute with Sowore.

DPO just fire 1 bullet for up with him pistol, dem run ,leave only one Igbo man
Yoruba are the most diplomatic and smartest people than cheat beaters ipigs. If u really understand political nature of UNs you'll come to know that ur protest will amount to nothing. If Nigerian soldiers are killing u like flies the world can't do much more than sending UN envoy, AU and other personalities to intervene and at the end the world will just ask government to resettle u in temporary camps. Don't ever pray for war!

1 Like

Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by samso247(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
It is well, I believe in Nigeria and I believe in your future. Nigeria will be great again...

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Agugbadin: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
michoim:
NAF is the best

I agree with you absolutely, kudos to NAF, this is commendable.
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by Earnonline7: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oh
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by GreatResearcher: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
xreal:
GreatResearcher is NAF's representative on nairaland.

Kontinew!
OK
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by greatbrian(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2020
AA Muhammed.......

Oboy curse be the land of birnin gwari cry cry cry cry cry

Oboy
Re: NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) by 0neal(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kudos to the CAS

NAF base accommodation facilities have improve to a reasonable extent under his leadership

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent / Sharia Police Arrests 11 Women for Drinking Alcohol, 'Romancing Men' / IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.