Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15814 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
dustydee:

Thank you. And I was feeling bad for ignoring his message about his health problem. I wasn't sure if he was real or not.
I am real sir.
Her case is that I asked several persons for help.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Mcdreamy15: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
pocohantas:

At the risk of sounding rude, I don’t bother filtering anymore, I just strike all out. If it is so serious, I would make exceptions.

That is my MO now.
cheesy i found the concluding part so funny grin dem. Reduce your age by 10 years grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
pocohantas:
I am not one to do this and I would never have done this, but I see the need to call this particular Nlder out. Family section is where they create most begging threads, so I might as well post it here. Thanks...

His known monikers are;

1) Squillaci
2)Lovenkreaand
3)Evangkatsoulis
4)Majesterial

The internet is unforgiving
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by SavageResponse(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
majesterial:

Madam, you are going about this wrong way. Begging is not fraud, otherwise begging should be banned on nairaland by seun, and there would be no GoFundMe.
At least show some contradictions.
Yes, I have made several threads for help, all genuine.
Your argument is that I have asked help with numerous monikers therefore my current plea is false. That is not scam
Again my previous pleas were all genuine, and so is this one.
I asked for school fees, am I student? Yes do I need help with fees? Yes. Where is the scam there.
I asked for a lappy, is that a fraudulent request? No
I asked for funds for a training which I didn't get. Was the plea genuine? Yes.
Madam, please tell us what the fraud is? I have tens of monikers, if not over hundred. Many I have long forgotten passwords or lost access to the emails. I may opened them for multiple reasons other than to solicit for support.

You have over a 100 monikers! shocked

WTF!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by SavageResponse(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
I am not one to do this and I would never have done this, but I see the need to call this particular Nlder out. Family section is where they create most begging threads, so I might as well post it here. Thanks...

His known monikers are;

1) Squillaci
2)Lovenkreaand
3)Evangkatsoulis
4)Majesterial

Please add "Bendusx" to his list of monikers
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by 1000Capacity: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2021
pocohantas:
This was his sob story... Touching right?

It is just a Ctrl C and Ctrl V thing for him. All he changes is the salutation when the need arises.
Cc petra1
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by LagosismyHome(f): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

His known monikers are;

1) Squillaci
2)Lovenkreaand
3)Evangkatsoulis
4)Majesterial

Na wa.... the way this user is always in inbox with different sob stories. Just seeing this post. I should have come search first

Mistake to give once... thinking that would be the last but no, its one email or the other .
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Na wa.... the way this user is always in inbox with different sob stories. Just seeing this post. I should have come search first

Mistake to give once... thinking that would be the last but no, its one email or the other .

His condition is a permanent one, so he would always require funds. But the way he goes about it with multiple handles and stories is questionable. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Thank you! Someone I know off here once said he was contacted for something travel related, I can’t even remember the details now. He said when he was about traveling, someone also made a similar sacrifice for him, which was a lot to him. So, when that young man contacted him, he had to help. After giving the person, he told him to thank me, because I am the only reason he views threads beyond the surface. The guy reached out to thank me. I have benefited immensely from Nlders, why can’t I give back to Nlders once in a while?

Ironically, this same Majesterial contacted that person. That is how I got to know he is NairalandSars. One person with multiple monikers and some people say he did nothing wrong- because they think it is a vendetta.

UBA 2115892471
Kelechi Ezekwem
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Octopusssy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:

UBA 2115892471
Kelechi Ezekwem
Probably has Opay and Palmpay now

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / Disciplining Children / Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.