Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15753 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mindlog:

Don't the Psychiatrists in UPTH stamp their prescriptions? Because I know a prescription without medical stamp should be considered illegal and any pharmacist/pharmacy that dispenses it should be held liable.

In Nigeria or in the US?
The signature is there, and the name of hospital and department is there.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Maybe an error from the records department.
But is of secondary importance.
oh...no!!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

In Nigeria or in the US

U go sabi comedy die. grin grin grin grin grin

Fire on, I dey enjoy you.... Ur English dey sweet me for belle aswear....

God bless

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why re u lying to gain favor?

Imagine, do people like to Gain favor again?
I just wanted to say something pleasing to the dude before I ask help.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

I just wanted to say something pleasing to the dude before I ask help.

Ok ok.. Pls next time don't lie to gain favor

Open ursef as you are.

Lies or no lies, people that will help will surely help

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
The arrangement on my card is of secondary importance.
This is not WAEC OR JAMB.
What matters is ones card number. Before payment is made at the paypoint, the number is put into the system to see if I have record there.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2020

Advice taken
Thank you.

Ezekwe Okezie kelechi
Account number: 4002382456
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by lightwhite: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

What do understand by mental distress.
I am trying my best to clear this mess up.
You think the doctors are stupid enough not to know when something is wrong? I was given tests, and blood tests to rule out other causes.
With what I have have seen so far, you have the ability to outsmart the doctors. Shey you were given blood tests and nothing was found wrong with you and they were only left with the thing that you used your mouth to tell them is happening to you. Until you do a brain scan they will keep giving you prescriptions based on whatever you tell them you are experiencing undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
LadySarah:

TransatlanticEx abi wetin, see who you are routing for. P
Op is a legend grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
Your surname keeps changing... Okezie was written here ... and Ezekwe was written above... Your JAMB admission letter has Ezekwe as surname and below also has different arrangement
The arrangement is immaterial, although it will affect the final arrangement in his certificate.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
from computer training ,You got no help... Then you turn it to church ministry, still got no help, later you turn it to school fees, still got to help...

And GBAM ...You restrategized it to mental heath issues and you got a lot of help...
grin grin

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin

You no well!! cheesy cheesy
Leave Kelechi o, he will sweet-talk you before you know what is happening. I wonder what his therapy sessions will look like.

LadySarah:

TransatlanticEx abi wetin, see who you are routing for. P

E suppose support am na. Businessman wey no fit show you way for im business, always running to the Red Sea where he is hiding from other rogue businessmen. How can he see anything wrong in this?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
lightwhite:
With what I have have seen so far, you have the ability to outsmart the doctors. Shey you were given blood tests and nothing was found wrong with you and they were only left with the thing that you used your mouth to tell them is happening to you. Until you do a brain scan they will keep giving you prescriptions based on whatever you tell them you are experiencing undecided
My greatest problem is communicating my symptoms to the next person. Nobody seems to understand how the symptoms work or the magnitude of the symptoms. Even my doctors. With going to neurologists I am stuck! Unless I may be lucky to get the drugs that will clear these symptoms.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Mindlog: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

In Nigeria or in the US?

So you mean anyone can use a Microsoft package to design a replica of the prescription note, print it out and have it filled it out with a pen and go present it at a Pharmacy and it is sold to him or her? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mindlog:

So you mean anyone can use a Microsoft package to design a replica of the prescription note, print it out and have it filled it out with a pen and go present it at a Pharmacy and it is sold to him or her? shocked shocked
Yes o. But you can always confirm by going to the said department to confirm the doctor whose name and signature is on it.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ok ok.. Pls next time don't lie to gain favor

Open ursef as you are.
Lies or no lies, people that will help will surely help
Oshey dz crazy fvck sef dey form advisor
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Mindlog: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Leave Kelechi o, he will sweet-talk you before you know what is happening. I wonder what his therapy sessions will look like.

E suppose support am na. Businessman wey no fit show you way for im business, always running to the Red Sea where he is hiding from other rogue businessmen. How can he see anything wrong in this?

You don't need to hear or see what goes on in therapy sessions! Your job is to listen to what is not being said. I brought up the issue of therapy and he said he never had one and does not need it!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Mindlog: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Yes o. But you can always confirm by going to the said department to confirm the doctor whose name and signature is on it.

So the pharmacy would send someone to the hospital to confirm........am learning! shocked
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mindlog:

So the pharmacy would send someone to the hospital to confirm........am learning! shocked
I mean sceptics on this thread can confirm the prescription by using name and signature on the prescription.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
lightwhite:
You didn't see a neurologist , neither did you do brain scan. I insist that you got this prescription by falsely painting your condition to the doctors just as you have been doing here. A person under the mental distress you are claiming to have cannot be able to respond relentlessly and smartly since yesterday. You are a scammer.

He has been online for over 23 hours defending every allegations yet he claims he is on meds. Well articulated response with perfect diction and medical jargons to sway the gullible. Still uncle want make we believe say him get brain touch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
lightwhite:
mister man the fact that you are able to respond very well to everyone since yesterday shows that nothing is wrong with you mentally. You are not under any mental distress at all. Any document you upload here is outdated. Your head correct well well and you are a scammer.
What if he's taking his drugs as at when due, couldnt he be mentally ok to do all of this. Some people sef
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Oshey dz crazy fvck sef dey form advisor

U want me to call petyprinc for u abi grin cheesy grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Missionaire: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Ban, then open another account. It's not like I open several accounts to beg. I originally opened ny nairaland account for philosophical arguments in the religion section, then later when I was seeking admission, to ask questions to clear up ish, and to ask for scholarships then. I am a regular nairalander like you with interests in certain sections. This pleas just come along later. It wasn't planned.
If the timonski moniker wasn't banned in 2017, there would be no squillaci and the others.

Then you could have told people when begging that you are the same person as the previous monikers and explanations why you're using a new one.

Don't give wait until people find out things about you that you're supposed to tell them in the first place by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Missionaire:

Then you could have told people when begging that you are the same person as the previous monikers and explanations why you're using a new one.

Don't give wait until people find out things about you that you're supposed to tell them in the first place by themselves.
Accounts that have been deactivated.
The people here all have multiple accounts.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

U want me to call petyprinc for u abi grin cheesy grin
. Lol. She cant do shit. Hahaha
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Only you know what you mean by this thing you typed.
I travel for business all the time,everyone knows.Not necessarily running away from anybody.
And I'm not a fan of revealing my dealings with people close to me sef,let alone strangers.
Be careful the way you throw careless accusations.
For the fact that I don't agree with your post because you lack facts sufficient enough to label the guy a fraud doesn't mean I am shady in any of my dealings.
Stop throwing words carelessly before you cause trouble where there's none.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Missionaire: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Accounts that have been deactivated.
The people here all have multiple accounts.

It doesn't matter. When you open multiple accounts with same request, it makes people suspicious and when discovered, it can change people's perception of you.

When you open a new account, explain that you are the same person as the other accounts and explain why you're using the current one before asking for money.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by LadySarah: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Only you know what you mean by this thing you typed.
I travel for business all the time,everyone knows.Not necessarily running away from anybody.
And I'm not a fan of revealing my dealings with people close to me sef,let alone strangers.
Be careful the way you throw careless accusations.
Because I don't agree with your post because you lack facts sufficient enough to label the guy a fraud doesn't mean I am shady in any of my dealings.
Stop throwing words carelessly before you cause trouble where there's none.

Summon her at GRA, PH. Anything else.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2020

Advise noted.
Thank you.

Ezekwe Okezie kelechi
Account number: 4002382456
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
BiafranDel:

See this one that looks like an ant flexing on people's problem.

Well meaning individuals are talking, youself dey talk
lol na wa o.

Anything to give yourself validation.

You that sits on nairaland day to day having meaningless arguments with different guys.

First help yourself before you think of helping others.
as in. Naso she dey always monitor my post 4rm thread to thread labelling me with all sort of names
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
OP is a living legend.DAMN!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.