Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 (2004 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Man 37, Beheaded By Suspected Ritualist In Bayelsa / Father Sets Daughter's Private Part On Fire For Stealing N3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by arinze198(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
A 37-year old man, Abayomi Johnson, who was arrested for allegedly sleeping with his 14-year old daughter for the past four years, has protested and reportedly told the Police in Lagos that they cannot tell him how to use his daughters’ private part.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Power line Street, Bale Bus Stop, Meiran area of Lagos, where they reside.

According to the residents and the victim, Mr. Abayomi, who got married to another wife, started sleeping with the girl when she was 10 and continued till this year when she was unable to bear it any longer.

She was said to have informed her step mother, who did nothing about it, instead she relocated her own daughter elsewhere to avoid being molested by her husband.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/you-cant-tell-me-how-to-use-my-daughters-private-part-says-man-37/

Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by chatinent: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
To cut the story short, should he go by hanging or by firing squad?

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by blackpanthar: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
such wicked acts are not humane at all. Maybe the man is PSYCHOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED.

The girl should be saved quickly from such trauma.
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Niyeal(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
The man should be castrated
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by IamD18: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Such barbaric and traumatizing crime is common with his people
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by flyingpig: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Mr Abayomi

Chai what does his name mean in Yoruba1
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by espn(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Mad man
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Jmk9292(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Unbelievable! What a specie !
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by hisgrace090: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2020
The boldness without remors prooves that he will do it more and more if allowed.
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by dahnimoh(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Inukwa!!!
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by PrincessB1(f): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2020
shocked

Barbaric
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
You can only Give what u Have..
This is a Generation filled with People enmeshed in Sodomy,Iniquity and Wickedness . They will only give what they have.

Dare to Different! What Makes the Difference is JESUS...
Outside a GENUIE Relationship with Jesus, Wickedness is Unlimited, Unquantifiable and Unmeasurable..
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Queenlovely(f): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
e weak me
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by adaora17901: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2020
etc barbarity and traumatizing criminality is commonality with his folks
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Anyiamaka: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Dem dem: people who are wrong and yet have the audacity to defend their wrong deeds. This is the worst perception of entitlement mentality. This man should be duly punished for abusing his daughter's trust, for committing incest, for paedophile , for challenging and destroying acceptable societal norms.
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2020
I wasn't surprised when I saw his name .....
dats one of their trademarks apart from mining skulls
cursed Afonja people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Admiral49(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ehn....
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by jesmond3945: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
I wasn't surprised when I saw his name .....

dats one of their trademarks apart from mining skulls

cursed Afonja people
why cursing a whole lot of people just because of the crime of an individual?
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Mr Abayomi

I wonder how you people enjoy posting comments like this.
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Brandstudio01: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmm
Obot but wait Oo, which kind country be this sef.

Wetin person no go hear for this country?
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
jesmond3945:
why cursing a whole lot of people just because of the crime of an individual?

exactly the same way ...they would curse an entire region .....if this stuff happened in Anambra state
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Passionate888: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Abayomi Johnson,

Afonja ajoke o

Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Mrscarter(f): 2:53am On Oct 02, 2020
arinze198:
A 37-year old man, Abayomi Johnson, who was arrested for allegedly sleeping with his 14-year old daughter for the past four years, has protested and reportedly told the Police in Lagos that they cannot tell him how to use his daughters’ private part.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Power line Street, Bale Bus Stop, Meiran area of Lagos, where they reside.

According to the residents and the victim, Mr. Abayomi, who got married to another wife, started sleeping with the girl when she was 10 and continued till this year when she was unable to bear it any longer.

She was said to have informed her step mother, who did nothing about it, instead she relocated her own daughter elsewhere to avoid being molested by her husband.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/you-cant-tell-me-how-to-use-my-daughters-private-part-says-man-37/
Ignorant, disgusting man.
Should have his dick cut off
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Unrated900(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Mr Abayomi

Abayomi = Rapist grin
flyingpig:
Mr Abayomi

Abayomi = Rapist

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Happening On Eko Bridge As We Speak. / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.