Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man (829 Views)

7 Richest Igbo Business People In Nigeria / IGBO BUSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Money Rituals! / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2020
I am a graduate of political science from the university of Calabar Calabar. Currently without a Job but willing to make headway in Life. I have been thinking of trying to learn a trade under the Igbo apprenticeship system. How do I go about it and is it a bad Idea. I need valuable suggestions and referrals. I was thinking of relocating from Lagos to either Onitsha main market or going back to the north where I was born precisely Sokoto state.
Please mod help push to front page thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by Enudapan: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

This is so sophisticated
I like your quest for legal hustle
Although it is hard, requires time and patience unlike our odogwu B0mbing career

Buh in BTW
To serve an Igbo man it pays well shaa
Buh it's kinda stressful
Try visiting Alaba

Buh I think the best easy place to get such memorandum in Nigeria is Aba nd onitsha,
That's the best place cos it is the trending thing there, so you will have to meet others, learning the Same thing you are doing who my actually become your friends and help you when you wanna establish yourself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by chatinent: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Hi bro,

It really depends on the type of trade you want to learn.

Traditionally, some amount of money will be required of you to pay depending on the contract.
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by PlayerMeji: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Good that someone recognizes the Igbo apprenticeship system.

One of the best in the world.

The truth needs no substitute...

Chest beaters, over to you!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2020
I just need their business sense and endurance
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by LikeAking: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
I am a graduate of political science from the university of Calabar Calabar. Currently without a Job but willing to make headway in Life. I have been thinking of trying to learn a trade under the Igbo apprenticeship system. How do I go about it and is it a bad Idea. I need valuable suggestions and referrals. I was thinking of relocating from Lagos to either Onitsha main market or going back to the north where I was born precisely Sokoto state.
Please mod help push to front page thanks

Just go met any Ibo man of your choice wey get money.

xplain thing to am.

Ibos are nice for that kind thing.

make sure the person is very rich,so that you no go suffer to much.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by bigwig071(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2020
My man I can help you with fashion design work.if you really want and I'm in aba abia state.
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by bigwig071(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
You can be a designer or you can also learn how to make cloth under me
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by LikeAking: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
I just need their business sense and endurance

Oya take it.
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2020
bigwig071:
My man I can help you with fashion design work.if you really want and I'm in aba abia state.
Nice idea...
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
bigwig071:
You can be a designer or you can also learn how to make cloth under me
This is a good idea relocating to aba won't be bad and having to learn under you both the trade secrets and all...
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by adegbenga80592: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2020
:You can be a design or you can also learn how to make linen under meThis is a good notion relocating to aba won't be bad and having to learn under you both the imports mysteries and all...
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by onuman: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Have you got what you wanted? Come make I teach you business. But you must stop being dirty insulting like a mad person during discussion, else you have your ass kicked out in less than one month of trying to learn a trade.
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
I like the spirit bro, pls keep it up. Igbos are nice people only if u are a good guy
Then, u have to make up your mind on a particular area of business,
Is it food?
Electronics?
Fashion? 0etc
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by onuman: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:

This is a good idea relocating to aba won't be bad and having to learn under you both the trade secrets and all...

The same Igbo you despise like shege? You can't learn a jack shiit from people you so much despise.
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
onuman:

The same Igbo you despise like shege? You can't learn a jack shiit from people you so much despise.
why should I learn something from hateful idiots and bastards like you... I can only learn something from sensible Igbos not toxic stupid Igbos who go about with hatred and bitterness
Re: How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man by YoshihideSuga: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
onuman:
Have you got what you wanted? Come make I teach you business. But you must stop being dirty insulting like a mad person during discussion, else you have your ass kicked out in less than one month of trying to learn a trade.

Did the idiot contact you? If yes, cancel anything he has to do with you since he hates Igbos.

Jokes aside, why are y'all Agbadorians so poor and wretched?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built POS Kiosk For Sale / Naira Is Dying... / Where Can Someone Buy Imported Furniture In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.