Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Naira Is Dying... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Is Dying... (830 Views)

My Barbing Business Is Dying / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / How My Business Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Is Dying... by dawnomike(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2021
The currency of our dear supposed 'giant of africa' Nigeria, is dying a slow inevitable death... At the rate Nigeria depends on borrowing for her capital infrastructure and budget padding plus the citizens dependency on importation, coupled with the dwindling crude oil global price; it is only a question of when before we see the death of our beloved Naira.

As of today, the exchange rates of currencies of many African countries against Naira is pitiful to say the least...

If your take home salary was 37,000 naira last year January this was approximately $100... If you still earn the same amount right now, your take home salary is just about $60.

As it stands now, the best bet is for any hustling Nigerian to seek means of not just trying to save in dollars which is good but as well make money in dollars no matter how little.

I learnt this years ago,and since then I have not looked back! I have lost, i have learnt, I have been broke but above all I have grown to see the wisdom in avoiding the Naira-trap.

It is easier to make $10,$20,$30 daily on a consistent basis everyday than make mere 5,000 every day in Naira. This is the true change we all need now as Nigerian youths to survive the impending death of Naira. Move out of the local economy to the global economy biko!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Is Dying... by Sirkingsnado: 9:40am On May 20, 2021
grin
Una allow datijoh to rule am jajaweed
Re: Naira Is Dying... by Michelle55: 9:50am On May 20, 2021
Naira is dead already, let's not romance the topic. cry

1 Like

Re: Naira Is Dying... by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
dawnomike:
The currency of our dear supposed 'giant of africa' Nigeria, is dying a slow inevitable death... At the rate Nigeria depends on borrowing for her capital infrastructure and budget padding plus the citizens dependency on exportation, coupled with the dwindling crude oil global price; it is only a question of when before we see the death of our beloved Naira.

As of today, the exchange rates of currencies of many African countries against Naira is pitiful to say the least...

If your take home salary was 37,000 naira last year January this was approximately $100... If you still earn the same amount right now, your take home salary is just about $60.

As it stands now, the best bet is for any hustling Nigerian to seek means of not just trying to save in dollars which is good but as well make money in dollars no matter how little.

I learnt this years ago,and since then I have not looked back! I have lost, i have learnt, I have been broke but above all I have grown to see the wisdom in avoiding the Naira-trap.

It is easier to make $10,$20,$30 daily on a consistent basis everyday than make mere 5,000 every day in Naira. This is the true change we all need now as Nigerian youths to survive the impending death of Naira. Move out of the local economy to the global economy biko!

This is The Most Reasonable Thread I've been lucky to come across on Nairaland since a very long TIME.

As expected; Threads like this will not spark the interest of many people, however - this is a great thread to Sensitize Nigerian/Afrikan Youth on Multiple GLOBAL WEALTH CREATION MEANS.

I'm here to keep This Thread Alive with You.

Let's Get The Financial Education Out There for People To Avoid Falling Victim of Circumstances to THE NAIRA TRAP.

You've written well. Let's keep The Pace Higher.

SAFE EDUCATION is what People of Nigeria and The Entire People of The World Needs.

S - Spiritual Education,

A - Academic Education,

F - Financial Education,

E - Experiential Education.

Share Your Sincere Experiences as I share mine.

Let's Liberate People.

Let's get this to The Frontpage of Nairaland and Get it Rolling Practically on The Street of Naija cos This is A THRILLION BOX THREAD Addressing A PITIABLE & CRITICAL Situation of The Entire World INTERCONNECTED To over 500 Million Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Dying... by nedekid: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Oga, today naira is ₦580 to $1
Re: Naira Is Dying... by JaySterling: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2021
nedekid:
Oga, today naira is ₦580 to $1
Really ?

Thought it was 570

Please where can I check the rates, since AbokiFX is no longer functioning
Re: Naira Is Dying... by nedekid: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2021
JaySterling:
Really ?

Thought it was 570

Please where can I check the rates, since AbokiFX is no longer functioning
Me i call my aboki down the road to find out.

(1) (Reply)

Survey Junkie Review 2022: Make Money Completing Tasks Online / Where Can Someone Buy Imported Furniture In Lagos / Help Open Bank Accounts For A Fee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.