Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? (6808 Views)

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera / Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Gainman: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Yes
Definitely

I have Samsung 10 guy who'd beg me to use my iPhone X take pictures
If
I don't give him, he'll smash his phone on the ground

Then buy a new screen the next week
I laugh u. sensible people use phone make money. nah to take pix be your priority. when u no be woman.

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
cupidhero:

Never said anything about streaming. When you pay for these services you download the music for offline use you don't stream it. Streaming and downloading are two different things. Data is everything when it comes to smart phones. it needs data to breath. I use a cheap phone but all my apps constantly need more than 5gb weekly for playstore updates and sync. I don't know about others but i can't be streaming a video with 240p on the latest iphone. Is like buying a 4k TV without any 4k content to actually harness the picture quality you paid for. Foolishness is paying for what you don't use. na 2020 be dis we should all be making smarter choices when buying things.
Different phones serve different purpose. A phone may have a good camera but terrible battery life. I can't be on a budget and buy a phone with good camera and terrible battery life. That your camera needs to go a beautiful place with you rocking a good cloth and even beautiful people to compliment it. Unless na wildlife photography the person plans doing. I won't be managing few hours of light daily without any back up power and then go buy a 2000 mah phone that will be very unwise. Anyone who is always on the go with very little time to charge should consider battery life before camera life. You buy a smart phone according to the type of life you live. Thats why in you see them grading these phones under categories like best flagship phones,best mid Range, best entry Level, best camera phones,best battery life and then best compact phones(for people who love small phones or people with tiny hands. What might be best for you can be rubbish to a whole lot of people. It all depends on the lifestyle you live.
Salient points you've given and I couldn't agree more.

But Nigeria is a different case.

It's only here in Nigeria someone will be beating his chest in front of a Samsung Note 20 user cos he owns a used iPhone 6 or call him a fool for not buying iPhone X instead.

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Gainman:
Mr man go sit down. how much is d latest iPhone dat u just dey vomit here. if u can afford it,then dash it out for free.
iPhone is useless in Naija. nah just to show off like d way u just brag now. most iPhone features is not relevant in Naija. because u steal money buy iPhone. that is why u dey talk they can't afford it. if u get family,o believe u can't buy the phone.

Cry from now until next year

Your infinix Note 10000 isn't better than iPhone 5
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by stubbornman(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Op believe me when I tell u

Those idiots and goats commenting have never used or can't afford and iPhone

Forget about those useless childish features

iPhone is the best phone on earth

It's not about features at all

It's about how well the phone handles those features

No matter how Android users brag they'll still beg iPhone 5c users to use their camera and take one picture

Instead of you to make sense you just behave like slowpoke!! undecided

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by ArticleBeast: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:
Sold my infinix note 4pro to repair my iPhone 5s

Android devices are trash
See the nonsense android you were even using. Only trashion users have this mentality.

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by ArticleBeast: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Yes
Definitely

I have Samsung 10 guy who'd beg me to use my iPhone X take pictures
If
I don't give him, he'll smash his phone on the ground

Then buy a new screen the next week
You are a liar

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

See the nonsense android you were even using. Only trashion users have this mentality.
Eleribu show me the one you are using
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by witnezHD(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Buzx:

It's overpriced.
we have more expensive android

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by ArticleBeast: 12:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:

Eleribu show me the one you are using
Is eleribu your surname?
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Is eleribu your surname?
SHOW ME THE ANDROID PHONE YOU ARE USING.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by ArticleBeast: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:

SHOW ME THE ANDROID PHONE YOU ARE USING.
I use Note 10 plus.... But why are Trashion fanboys triggered?
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I use Note 10 plus.... But why are Trashion fanboys triggered?
IPhone 7plus is far away from that shiit you called phone.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by ArticleBeast: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:

Coming from a UK used IPhone 7 use angry grin grin

Please go to bed you are beginning to hallucinate

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Coming from a UK used IPhone 7 use angry grin grin
Please go to bed you are beginning to hallucinate
Alot better than your brand new android phone.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by fiercehillz(m): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:

Alot better than your brand new android phone.

Be calming down please...note 10 plus is a beast
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by D4donnn: 3:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:
Sold my infinix note 4pro to repair my iPhone 5s

Android devices are trash

Swapping one trash for another trash grin

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by D4donnn: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2020
emae009:
iPhone is what Rolls-Royce is in automobile industry. Because of its unique ecosystem, it stands out from the crowd. Its classy and luxurious. Even in this present day, people are still rushing to buy older models of iPhone, same can't be said of Android. Not because Android is bad tho. But OS are very good.

Then the preminum galaxy are the Bugatti's

I have tons of friends who uses 11 pro and pro max , but one of my friend uses the latest note 20 ultra that gold colored one , I swear gan everybody they dread that phone . It's not about iPhone this iPhone that try buy the premium ones for a change and see how sleek they feel , abeg make I manage my note 10 plus

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by sagieramos(m): 3:24am On Oct 02, 2020
emae009:

Dragging levels in terms of what... The best selling phone of 2020 is iPhone 11. Did they show that on YouTube. iPhone don't target entry level of the smartphone business. The Apple company is worth over $2Trillion. Did you read that on Twitter.
you can't compare the A13 bionic chip to SD865+ and that's last year chip.
Samsung copied Iphone's chip before the became relevant in the industry.
when IPhone debuted their now iconic notch design, how many Android phone manufacturers rushed to copy it.

I never said IPhone is better or that Android is better, I clearly said that both are very good but that iPhone runs on a unique ecosystem which makes it to stand out.
if you're going for luxury, everybody knows it doesn't get any luxurious than a Rolls-Royce but that doesn't mean it's the best car.
Copy chip as in, you mean Qualcomm copied A-Bionic? undecided
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by D4donnn: 3:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Op believe me when I tell u

Those idiots and goats commenting have never used or can't afford and iPhone

Forget about those useless childish features

iPhone is the best phone on earth

It's not about features at all

It's about how well the phone handles those features

No matter how Android users brag they'll still beg iPhone 5c users to use their camera and take one picture

Hmmm idiots and goats , na wa o , just because of iPhone matter. I believe I have used more iPhone than you've ever used , but I always go back to my android simply because of two things.

I can easily sideload paid apps for free, can you do that with your iphone ?

I can have as many versions of same app on my phone using parallel apps ?.

Yeah iphone take very beautiful pictures so too does Huawei and google pixel devices , the only thing iphones have for it is prestige . But I've come to realize that getting a very premium android device has its perks too , ever held or seen that black reflective colored galaxy note 20 ultra , no unbiased person will pick an iphone over that ... but wetin concern me self , use your iphone in peace

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by sagieramos(m): 3:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Herrymax:

Oga! Na Almighty Galaxy note 10 (not even the S series) you dey compare with iPhone 7? undecided
No offense meant, you should consider relocating to yabaleft psychiatric clinic ASAP

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by emae009(m): 5:39am On Oct 02, 2020
D4donnn:

Then the preminum galaxy are the Bugatti's

I have tons of friends who uses 11 pro and pro max , but one of my friend uses the latest note 20 ultra that gold colored one , I swear gan everybody they dread that phone . It's not about iPhone this iPhone that try buy the premium ones for a change and see how sleek they feel , abeg make I manage my note 10 plus

it's a faceless forum. But I can tell you that the chances of an iPhone user dreading an android is significantly close to zero. The Apple ecosystem is so closely manage that it's like a cult. The problem here is that I never said Android as an OS wasn't impressive, I meant that because iPhone runs on its own OS, it gives off that uniqueness.
In terms of luxury, you can't compare a Bugatti with a Rolls-Royce, Bugatti costs more and had the speed but prestige and luxury wise it'll always be the Royce.
You're using the Note Ultra for comparison why not try the S20 which is an "ordinary" phone like the Iphone 11 pro max. we both know the S20 isn't that good.
The note series of the Galaxy are always impressive and with the s-pen, you can always do more.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by emae009(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2020
sagieramos:

Copy chip as in, you mean Qualcomm copied A-Bionic? undecided

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by zoedew: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2020
That, simply, is the truth!
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2020
emae009:

Dragging levels in terms of what... The best selling phone of 2020 is iPhone 11. Did they show that on YouTube. iPhone don't target entry level of the smartphone business. The Apple company is worth over $2Trillion. Did you read that on Twitter.
you can't compare the A13 bionic chip to SD865+ and that's last year chip.
Samsung copied Iphone's chip before the became relevant in the industry.
when IPhone debuted their now iconic notch design, how many Android phone manufacturers rushed to copy it.

I never said IPhone is better or that Android is better, I clearly said that both are very good but that iPhone runs on a unique ecosystem which makes it to stand out.
if you're going for luxury, everybody knows it doesn't get any luxurious than a Rolls-Royce but that doesn't mean it's the best car.

Apple partnered with Samsung to make their chipsets before they (Samsung) decided to do what Apple was doing by making their own chips (Exynos) and making phones to rival the iPhones.

There was no direct copy of the chipsets, they both
copied business ideas and some designs along the way.

Apple copying the stylus without improving on it (only price of it improved increased), using LIDAR that people bashed when the Pixel 4 launched with it is now an "innovation", 120hz they said was not necessary they plan on using but they waiting on Samsung to supply them the new screens for it (same screen used on the note 20)

Samsung copying Apple designs to the point Apple tried to patent the whole thing, even down to the design, copying this "no charger in box" madness Apple is doing with the iPhone 12.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by setobaba: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Pls no hate here, I don’t really comment on thread like this, but I must say this with all honestly, all my life I’ve always use android from the scratch, until around March this year, when I had to do some stuff which android can’t handle, so I had to buy an iPhone with the hope of reselling after been through with it. Pls right now no other OS stronger and durable compare to IPhone.
Before you attack me and meet your Waterloo, I currently own both Samsung S8 and IPhone XR, on my life I don’t have joy each time I’m operating my Samsung, starting from the key pads to multi tasking. Dam iPhone beat androids hands down. The only different or regret is data consumption, iPhone consume more data than androids.

Bye

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by jumper524(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Buzx:

Maybe na iPhone 6 you dey use self. iPhone 6 way like 4 people don use with 10% battery life and broken screen. I sure say you dey plug power bank every minute too. Fowl.
I swear, guy I use iphone6s 3 months back.
my guy the only thing I respect about the phone is the camera.
mehn!! the battery matter taya me ooo.
not really a tech guy oo but mehn it wasn't really worth the price hype.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by emae009(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Apple partnered with Samsung to make their chipsets before they (Samsung) decided to do what Apple was doing by making their own chips (Exynos) and making phones to rival the iPhones.

There was no direct copy of the chipsets, they both
copied business ideas and some designs along the way.

Apple copying the stylus without improving on it (only price of it improved increased), using LIDAR that people bashed when the Pixel 4 launched with it is now an "innovation", 120hz they said was not necessary they plan on using but they waiting on Samsung to supply them the new screens for it (same screen used on the note 20)

Samsung copying Apple designs to the point Apple tried to patent the whole thing, even down to the design, copying this "no charger in box" madness Apple is doing with the iPhone 12.

Yet Samsung were made to pay Apple for patent infringement but no "there was no direct copy"
IPhone ditched the wired earphones and as usual Android fan boys were bashing and criticizing until their own smartphones started doing the same then it was business as usual.
Samsung are manufacturing the new SD chipset and guess what their Exynos 1000 is using the same architecture. Coincidence right.
The "pen" technology has been around for a long time. Samsung saw a niche in the market and when with it. That's not a copy. They are even planning to discontinue their note series and merge it with the premium Galaxy S series.
The refresh rate as usual is another marketing strategy by smartphone company to siphon money from the consumers' pocket. That's how every phone will always start their marketing with we have 8 cameras 72MP rear, 50MP selfie but you have a Pixel 4a with 12MP beating most of the large number MP cameras in real life.
The likes of Oneplus are putting your 120Hz on their top midrange phones yet the same feature is costing more on premium phones but no its the IPhone that's overpriced and over-rated.
The iPhone don't just put features for putting sake. For all the pop-up, rotating cameras on Android, how many are used on their premium phone
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by emae009(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
setobaba:
Pls no hate here, I don’t really comment on thread like this, but I must say this with all honestly, all my life I’ve always use android from the scratch, until around March this year, when I had to do some stuff which android can’t handle, so I had to buy an iPhone with the hope of reselling after been through with it. Pls right now no other OS stronger and durable compare to IPhone.
Before you attack me and meet your Waterloo, I currently own both Samsung S8 and IPhone XR, on my life I don’t have joy each time I’m operating my Samsung, starting from the key pads to multi tasking. Dam iPhone beat androids hands down. The only different or regret is data consumption, iPhone consume more data than androids.

Bye

Please can you loud it for them. It's not just the features of the phone. There's this top of the line feeling you have when operating the iPhone (the experience) that can't be quantify
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by cupidhero(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2020

Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Buzx: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2020
jumper524:
I swear, guy I use iphone6s 3 months back.
my guy the only thing I respect about the phone is the camera.
mehn!! the battery matter taya me ooo.
not really a tech guy oo but mehn it wasn't really worth the price hype.

That's it my brother. If you want to enjoy iPhone go for X upward. 6,7,8 they all look alike.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by Buzx: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2020
setobaba:
Pls no hate here, I don’t really comment on thread like this, but I must say this with all honestly, all my life I’ve always use android from the scratch, until around March this year, when I had to do some stuff which android can’t handle , so I had to buy an iPhone with the hope of reselling after been through with it. Pls right now no other OS stronger and durable compare to IPhone.

Bye

I'm interested in this stuff.
Re: No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone??? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2020
emae009:

Yet Samsung were made to pay Apple for patent infringement but no "there was no direct copy"
IPhone ditched the wired earphones and as usual Android fan boys were bashing and criticizing until their own smartphones started doing the same then it was business as usual.

The airpods has its unique design but that's another story. There are claims flying around that they also infringed on another company patents though that is yet to be proven true.

emae009:

Samsung are manufacturing the new SD chipset and guess what their Exynos 1000 is using the same architecture. Coincidence right.

Not a coincidence if they paid to use ARM architecture (Cortex X1) as their in-house custom cores were a disaster. Qualcomm using it to maintain their monopoly is nothing new. Also licensing is different from patenting.

emae009:

The "pen" technology has been around for a long time. Samsung saw a niche in the market and when with it. That's not a copy. They are even planning to discontinue their note series and merge it with the premium Galaxy S series.

Samsung went with the niche and improved on it as they made more devices.
Apple on the other hand made it and left it at that, recycling the same thing and charging a premium on it with each release.

emae009:

The refresh rate as usual is another marketing strategy by smartphone company to siphon money from the consumers' pocket. That's how every phone will always start their marketing with we have 8 cameras 72MP rear, 50MP selfie but you have a Pixel 4a with 12MP beating most of the large number MP cameras in real life.
The likes of Oneplus are putting your 120Hz on their top midrange phones yet the same feature is costing more on premium phones but no its the IPhone that's overpriced and over-rated.
The iPhone don't just put features for putting sake. For all the pop-up, rotating cameras on Android, how many are used on their premium phone

They're marketing strategies but they got their own purposes despite the disadvantages with them.

@bolded LIDAR was termed useless but they went on with it and people suddenly love it, forgetting Pixel 4 had it.
Refresh rate was termed useless by all iSheeps but now they're asking Apple to implement it.
OLED was bashed by Jobs himself but na dem dey use am now and Samsung is their supplier (same company that did them dirty)

The iPhone is stands out in its own way but Android has its perks that makes it stand out as well but that doesn't mean the iPhone is the best device so far as some put it.

Also despite being the richest tech company in the world, they couldn't reduce the size of the notch but only to increase it but our country people will not see it cos na iPhone and e no matter.

Root Nexus 7 On Android 4.4.4 KTU84P Kitkat And Install CWM Recovery / (Pics)Nokia 3310 Memes: Classic Lovers, Vietnam Refurbished Nokia 3310s For Sale / Airtel Social Bundle- Now N300 For 750mb

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74